Withnell Dodge RAM

2650 Commercial St. SE, Salem, OR 97302

Used 866-407-4819

Shady business at this dealership

by from Oregon |

This dealership is shady, they had agreed to a dealer trade to send the vehicle to my dealer. We had everything ready to go, they agreed on a trade and everything. Then a day later call and said they sold it.... Well I did a little calling around, called withnell about the vehicle that had supposedly sold... It was in fact not sold and they tried to sell it to me over the phone. Also the sales person was very pushy about the whole thing. Steer clear of this dealership, anyone who can't stand on their word is a snake in the grass.

Withnell Dodge RAM responded to this review

November 8, 2014

I am sorry you feel the way you do and would like to talk to you more about this matter. My name is Melissa Dutoit and I am the Customer Relations Manager. If you could call me we can discuss more. You can reach me at 503-364-0184. Thank you

Poor Service

by from Salem, OR |

I have a Dodge Ram and needed to know the torque specs for the OEM 20" rims. I called in to the service department and after the nice lady on the phone came back from asking the service technician my question, she said he told her I could as easily find that information out on the internet. I couldn't get an answer and this is supposed to be a Dodge dealership?!?! If I wanted to search the web, I would have. For an answer as simple as mine should have been, it has totally turned me off to this dealership. If they can't answer a simple question like torque specs, and tell me to go look it up, what kind of service are they going to give you on anything else? Number one rule of customer service, never tell the potential customer to "go look it up". Pathetic.

Withnell Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 3, 2013

I am very sorry that when you called in for information from our service department that you did not get it. I have spoken to our service manager and have come up with some great ideas on how to get questions answered and not pull technicians off of jobs during the day. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

A big help with service led to our car purchase

by from Beaverton OR |

We had our truck towed in for service.No car rental places were open on a Sunday so the manager was calling around to try to find a loaner or what our other transportation options were to get back to Portland. While I was wandering around the lot I saw a used Honda Element so asked about pricing. The dealers were friendly, informative and extremely helpful by providing us with different options. They knew we were in a bind but didn't pressure us to purchase or commit one way or another. At other dealerships, the whole process breaks down once you hit the finance department but it didn't at Withnell - again, courtesy & respect, providing and explaining information & options. I wasn't planning on buying a car - and really hope not to need to for a long time but I'd certainly go back

Fast Lane Oil Change

by from Keizer, Oregon |

The coupon for oil change at $17 brought me in and the service was fast & excellent! I like the fact I didn't have to go thru service dept with a long wait & did the Fast Lane Express service.

Fastest Dealer Oil Change Ever

by from Salem, OR |

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed at which my last oil change was performed. I went with my laptop, figuring I would get some work done while I waited. But, I barely got it booted up when the service tech came in with a report on my car and informed that it would be about 5 more minutes.

30 minute lube and oil

by from Salem, Or |

Fast greeting, friendly, efficient. Vehicle returned clean. Facilities in good order. Done on time.

My wife's 2003 Dodge Durango

by from Salem, OR |

Dear Sir(s), I brought my wife's vehicle in for a lube, oil, and filter service on 05/19/2011. Although I was in a hurry,I was met with fast and friendly customer service. Maurico and his team did an excellent job. They not only completed the lube, oil, and filter service quickly but also found three other minor repairs and pointed them out. I appreciated their thourough inspection.

oil change

by from Scio, Or |

I was very happy to get my oil changed on Saturday at Withnell. We have gone there for years, but now with Saturday appts. and Express oil change it is nice. They will not only change the oil, but ask if you need anythings else like your windshield wipers changed, or your tires rotated. And, they send me coupons in the mail. You can get every 5th oil change free and a free car wash.

Oil Change

by from Salem, OR |

Withnell has a new service allowing a customer to drive in and have their oil changed without an appointment. I tested their service out today and the work was completed within 30 minutes.

Excellent service

by from Salem, OR |

I bring my 2008 Ram pickup here for all of the service. They always do a great job, stick to their promises and are extremely friendly. I love this dealership!