Capitol Toyota Scion

Service 888-613-9164

Your Way on the Parkway

Always The Best

by from Keizer, Or |

I recently had my truck serviced at Captiol Toyota and as always they were fast, friendly and less expensive than Jiffy Lube. While i was waiting I went and looked at some used vehicles and my salesman Mike was very polite and not at all pushy. He answered all my questions and i will buy my next vehicle from Capitol Toyota!!

Sales manager was very pushy, lied..

by from Salem, Oregon |

The sales manager was very pushy, making promises that he could not get. I did not want to give up my social security number but he made me a payment offer he couldn't deliver. I would /will not recommend this dealer or any of the Capital dealerships to anyone, not even someone I don't like. Very upset with them running my credit several times without any concern for the damage that it would do to it.

Our new car purchase

by from Crescent City CA |

We never would have known about the great deal on a new 2013 Toyota Rav 4 at Capitol Toyota in Salem Oregon if it hadn't been for this website that someone told me about. We drove 250 miles to get this deal and the experience was the best one we have ever had when buying a car. No pressure, very respectful, and gave us a great deal.

My second car purchase from Capital...

by from Portland, OR |

I have recently just purchased my second car from Capital Toyota. I live in Portland, but have found that Capital has more inventory, and better prices than any of the dealers near me. I had an idea of what I wanted, so I called Mike and he was able to work everything out with me over the phone. I told him exactly what I was looking for, and it was by far the easiest experience we have ever had. I made the drive down to Salem, and it was well worth it to save thousands. He wasn't there when I arrived after 8pm (shame on me) but Lisa took care of us, got us into sign our paperwork, and we were in and out of the dealership in less an a half and hour. When does that ever happen??? I would absolutely go back again, although I won't need to know having purchased two cars. :)

lies lies lies

by from Salem,OR |

Okay. Never trust a used car salesman but Capitol Toyota reached a new low in my experience. Not only was I lied to about the quality of the vehicle (massive oil leak) by the salesman but insulted by their lack of interest in my problems (had to have car towed 3rd day of driving due to no maintenance (salesman assured me there had been). I liked salesmanager Kurt suggestion that I trade up to a "better" car but as the one he sold me has a massive oil leak (3 quarts first tank of gas) I would get very little in trade in. Avoid this place. I hear good things about the Toyota dealer in Wilsonville.

Responsive to our needs

by from Baker City, Oregon |

We found the only 2012 Prius in Oregon that had the exterior and interior color that we wanted at Capitol... and they had it on sale! We bought it, and they stored it for us for a week before we could drive the 350 miles to pick it up. Gabe Garcia gave us a complete rundown on the features and functionality and delivered the car to us in beautiful condition.

Awesome

by from Salem, Oregon |

These guys are the absolute Best. They took great care of me and I love my Tundra. My wife will be getting a new Camry next month, thanks Capitol Toyota.

Only Interested in $ and Sales AND NOT IN ME!

by from Independence, OR |

I came to the dealership. I told them that I was just beginning my research for a car that might best accommodate my handicaps and they were the first dealership I'd been to so far. Just wanted to test drive their 2003 Park Avenue and see what their lowest price might be but told them that I would not be making any purchases for at least 3-4 weeks. They graciously allowed me a test drive, and I thanked them and planned on moving on to the next dealership and a different car (a LeSabre Limited) as I recall. Instead, they proceeded to keep my wife and I there for hours trying to hard sell us using about 3-4 different salesmen. When I politely told each of them in succession that I was only researching and not purchasing anything that day, they would say just a minute, I need you to speak to another so and such, with me having to explain again and again that I was just researching and nothing more. (Came to find out later that the previous owner who turned the car in to the dealership told me the car had many problems that the dealer seemed to know nothing about!) Facing endless pressure to buy now, I ended up setting aside all my common courtesies and had to just walk away or I'd still be there!!!

Bait and switch prices

by from Stayton, Or |

We bought a new Tacoma. We agreed upon a price. Then when the paperwork was written they added $2100 to the deal. We never noticed it and when I did notice it I went back to the dealer and they said sorry we cannot find any other documentation about our original deal. I will never set foot in the place again and will tell everyone I know to watch any dealings with them!!

Capitol Toyota exceeds expectations again

by from Salem, Or |

Capitol Toyota is the ONLY place to buy and servcie your toyota

Did not get info requested

by from Salem, OR |

I had requested best price in email, response was a listing of similar tacoma's. I again requested the best price on the same stock, and got a response that most people like to see options. I again replied, I did not ask for options. No response received. Went elsewhere, since I need to purchase then, not later. Then keep getting email, and told them, to stop, I had bought elsewhere. Extremely poor response to requests.