Power Honda

Service 888-844-1531

You Can Count On Us!

Wow! What a Relief

by from Seattle, WA |

Probably the best Car buying experience ever- (After 50+ yrs in all kinds of transactions). They did what they said they would and went above and beyond in helping me with transferring from my "old" car to my "new" car.- Thank you! EZ and Fast.

New car purchase

by from Albany OR |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Power Honda. Bothe experiences have been good. Their approach for us has been low pressure and a commitment to strike a fair deal. The sales associate who helped us with our most recent purchase, Jordan, went the 'extra mile' to help us get what we wanted for a fair price.

Happy customer!

by from Lebanon, OR |

I had been dreading buying a car, I hate the whole process. I stopped at Power Honda and was really apprehensive. Jordan helped me shop, and really listened to what I needed in a car, what I wanted to spend, and answered all my questions. There were two vehicles I was looking at and not once did he try to pressure into buying the more expensive car. He had an appointment show up while he was working with me, so he had Mo continue helping me. Jordan was great though and checked in with me several times. Mo was really helpful in finalizing my purchase. I stressed to him that I didn't want to be stuck there all day, he assured me that we'd be done within the hour and he was right. It was the fastest, easiest, and friendliest car buying experience I've ever had. I won't hesitate to go back there next time I want a car, but I'm sure it'll be awhile before that happens because I'm loving my 2013 Civic!

Pleasant, supportive car leasing experience!

by from Keizer, OR |

David Maceira at Power Honda in Albany is a very knowledgeable, supportive, no-b.s. salesman - his great manner defies the stereotype of the high-pressure car salesmen we all try to avoid. He was careful to keep me well-informed and I was impressed with the depth and breadth of his knowledge about a car that hasn't been around much yet (the Fit EV). He has clearly done his homework! I also appreciate how he's followed up with me to make sure everything's going ok. This experience has made me less hesitant to engage in car buying in the future, and I will definitely be happy to drive 40 miles out of my way to go to this salesman at this dealership. Thank you so much!!

What an AMAZING experience!

by from Portland, Or. |

I was very fortunate that Power Honda had a listing for the car I was looking for, because they have David Maceira as one of their sales consultants. David was unlike anyone else I had dealt with thus far. He gave me such honest and great advise about purchasing a vehicle. David used an unbiased opinion and made it very clear that his goal was for me to have no regrets and to help me find exactly what I was looking for. He spent so much time over several days, answering all my questions and concerns. I never felt pressured or rushed into making a purchase. Even though Albany is over 70 miles from where I live, Power Honda sent a drive up to get me, so that I was able to come down and test drive the car and make my decision. Finance Manager, Randy Paxton, spent time searching around for the lowest finance rate available, based off my credit and the car I was purchasing. Lets just say that I was not going to settle, and he sure did deliver! Even since I have purchased my car, he has spent time over the phone answering ALL my questions. Never making me feel like I was being tedious. I also have to say thank you to Sales Manager, Adam Ceboll. He got to be the lucky one, who goes over all the paper work and sighing. Since purchasing my car, Drew has been amazing as well. He never had anything to do with the actual sale, but has done everything in making sure that I am being taken care of. Seriously, everyone that I have spoke with, from the first time I inquired about a vehicle, has been so respectful and accommodating. I could not have wished for a better experience. Do yourself a favor, make your first phone call to David Maceira, if you are thinking about purchasing a vehicle. You will thank yourself for it. Thank you everyone at, Power Honda.

NEW CIVIC

by from Beaverton, OR |

I went to Power Honda to look at a used car, W/W Gary Shields, he showed me that I could get a new car for the ~ same monthly payment that i was going to get w/ a used car. Bought a 2013 Honda Civic EX. Its the best car Ive ever owned....

Great dealership great people

by from Albany, Or |

Dan eckles helped me get the car I wanted at an awesome rate no pressure at all and he even let me drive the car for hours to decide if I liked it or not. Joe and randy Paxton helped and were very professional and friendly. Please check this place out if your thinking of getting a vehicle.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from ALBANY |

AFTER SHOPPING FOR A USED SUV, WE FOUND THAT THE SALES STAFF AT POWER HONDA IN ALBANY TO BE OUTSTANDING! NO PRESSURE AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE! THANKS GUYS!