Power Auto Center

Service 888-693-0745

Buick GMC & Volkwagen! New and Used Cars and Trucks for Everyone

Great experience!

by from Albany Oregon |

I purchased my granddaughters first Car from Power last year and was very happy with the experience. Now that I'm shopping for me, and handicapped, I was quite happy to become associated with the internet sales manager, Nicole Roka. She listened to what I wanted, and we're moving forward on the hunt for my perfect car! Thanks Power!

Ask for Nicole Roka!!!!!!

by from Springfield OR |

Nicole made this such an easy and wonderful experience. She spoke with my husband on the phone, set the price and had our credit approved before we arrived. She was very helpful and knowledgable about the Jetta SEL we purchased. Everyone there was nice, but Nicole is my girl. She has made it clear that if we have any questions, she is still available to us even after the sale.

New car purchase.

by from Eugene,Or |

My wife and me bought our new GMC terrain from powers in Corvallis. Nicole Roka was our sales person. She was extremely honest and straight forward during the entire process.One of the most pleasant car buying experiences we have had.

Best experience ever!

by from Albany, OR. |

Blown away at how comfortable I was when buying my beautiful 2008 GMC Acadia. I never felt pushed or uncomfortable when dealing with Rick "Clark", or Nicole Roka! Those two are a great team. They actually listen and genuinely care about the customer as an actual person, not just another possible sale. I get really anxious even thinking about going to a car lot. But as soon as I met these two, I felt no anxiety at all. So personable, and extremely accommodating. They listened and helped me find what I wanted. I didn't even feel like I settled for something, I got exactly what I wanted and it was actually even more than I wanted. Everyone at Power in Corvallis went above and beyond for me, and as a single mom of four kids, not having this be a stressful experience was such a blessing. I appreciate it more than they will ever know!

Much easier than I expected

by from Corvallis, OR |

Much easier than I expected shopping for a lease could be. I worked with Nicole Roka, got an offer I was impressed with, and kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, but it never came. She was warm and friendly, answered all my questions quickly and honestly, and didn't balk at my suggestion that I buy at another dealership that was closer to me though I'm sure it would have cost her the sale. Most importantly the deal at signing was exactly the deal we'd discussed. No surprises, After a little expected extended warranty push from the finance guy, I was out of there with just the deal I was looking for. I wouldn't think twice about recommending her to someone I know, and I'll certainly be talking to her again in the future. Very impressed.

2015 GMC Canyon

by from Eugene, OR |

Worked with Nicole Roka, their internet sales specialist. Very nice and easy to work with. No dickering with her, so she said as the Canyons are in extremely high demand and short supply. I did make them an unusual offer, which they accepted, so I did save some money. The offer was to throw in the 100K mile maintenance on my Saturn Vue, which they did. Waiting to see how well that worked, but over all on the sales side, very pleased.

Best car buying experience, EVER.

by from Corvallis, OR |

We got a (new to us) car!! Seriously, the BEST car experience we've ever had. If you're looking for a car in Corvallis/Albany I can't urge you enough to go see Jennifer at Power auto. She's amazing, Power is amazing, this whole experience has been a dream.

Very good service!

by from Corvallis, OR |

I had an incredible experience there buying my very first car with Nicole Roka and I was not disappointed at all. We contacted through email first and I went straight there. She was patient, professional and kind, very helpful as well when I was picking between cars. The service provided was incredible, very fast and no hassle involved. The process did not take long at all and I hope you'll have a good experience with her as well!

2014 VW Jetta

by from Eugene, OR |

We just bought a new 2014 VW Jetta from Power Volkswagen. We were helped by Mike Ferhan, who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and an all-around pleasure to work with. Highly recommend asking for Mike!

Great Service and Help

by from Philomath, OR |

We worked with Nicole Roka the Internet Sales Manager and she is AMAZING!!! My husband explained to her what he was looking for and within a day she had found it. We are so happy with our new pickup and can't thank her enough for her work in finding us exactly what we were looking for.

Great Experience

by from Newberg, OR |

We recently bought a truck from Luke Webb which we found to be a satisfying experience. Luke was helpful very courteous to work with. We appreciated the no hassle approach that he offered. We would recommend the dealership to our friends & family. Thanks to Luke & Joe. The Dombeks from Newberg, Oregon