Joe Hayward Ford

201 Ne Polk Station Rd, Dallas, OR 97338

Loved this Dealership

by from Dallas, OR |

I just purchased my car today, and Randy and Mike were so helpful and nice, they took their time to explain and gave me time to sign all documents, I recommend every single person that is looking for all kinds of cars used or knew to go here,

Happy

by from dallas, oregon |

This was the greatest experience I have ever had with a dealer and that is saying a lot.. The salesman was very helpful with helping me find a car, within my budget...

SO WORTH IT !!!

by from Washington |

This dealer had a specific vehicle we were looking for. One phone call to Randy Pierce and we decided to make the 4 1/2 hour drive. WORTH IT !! Greeted like neighbors, he worked to fit our budget, fair trade-in and Mike Barker made paperwork easy! Even Shari with follow up paperwork by phone is a bright spot. Any future car needs this will be our First call. CHECK WITH THEM FIST !!

Knowledgable, experienced Staff

by from rural Polk County |

Randy Pierce was able to sizeup our needs and showed only appropriate vehicles on the lot. Negotiations with Randy and Mike Barker were cordial even though complex (four trades were involved)and resulted in a successful deal, my second with this dealership.

Wow!!

by from Oregon |

I never thought I would write this regarding a review of a dealership. What a pleasant experience! A Mr. Randy Pierce assisted me in finding a suitable used truck recently. The whole transaction was easy, no pressure and made me very comfortable. Purchase price was fair and reasonable. This establishment was completely different in what I experienced in the nearby large city, where as soon as I drove in, I was besieged by pushy vultures. Would recommend this dealership.

No pressure, good pricing

by from dallas, oregon |

For a no pressure small town feeling with big dealer pricing this is the place. This was my second purchase from Hayward Ford in the last two years. They are open to any reasonable offer and know their products very well. If you are in the market for an auto don't overlook these guys.

A positive experience!

by from Salem, OR |

The sales staff was very friendly and fair. We enjoyed our time with these gentlemen and would suggest the dealer to friends and family.

Used car from randy peirce

by from Gresham, OR |

The experience was wonderful. Randy did everything over the phone for me with no hassle being that we were 1 1/2 hour drive away. He then stayed late after closing for us to get there look at the vehicle and take it for a test drive. Then the paperwork went very smoothly with everything ready and the payments were exactly what we asked for. They did a wonderful, amazing job for us. Thank you so much.

Don't Overlook This Dealer!

by from Dallas, OR. |

If your looking for a fair deal, great buying experience and NO PRESSURE, this is the dealer for you! My wife and I bought a new Fusion and could not be happier. We got a fair trade-in deal and the people were wonderful to work with. Well worth your drive if you live out of town. A+++

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from DALLAS,OR |

WENT IN TO BUY A USED CAR AND WAS TREATED EXCELLENT. RANDY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THERE. THANK YOU