Power Chevrolet

Service 877-471-0790 Service 877-471-0790

Cars and Trucks for Everyone

Chevy Equinox

by from Salem Oregon |

The personnel at Power Chevrolet are extremely polite courteous. They inform the owner of all repairs needed and what actions have been taken to repair the auto.

No pressure sales here, just great service.

by from Salem, OR |

Jose went the extra mile not only to try and get me the price I was comfortable paying but also to make sure I was comfortable understanding how to setup and navigate my new car. He followed up with a phone call several days after the purchase, just to check on how things were going. Very professional, courteous and attentive. Thank you for a great experience! Allison

2010 Traverse

by from Scio or |

Very helpful. Explains so you can understand. Recommends what is important to be fixed first and what can wait till later

Excellent Service Department

by from Salem |

Could not have been better, even rotated tires and gave the car a wash at no extra charge. Coffee and popcorn during the short wait.

Oil Change

by from Stayton Oregon |

Power Chev has always been the best in service and customer care. They take all problems big or small to heart and give 100%. I so happy to be back with Power Chev I can not tell you.

Service Review

by from Sweet Home, Or |

Service was excellent even though it took an extra day to resolve the problem which was an unknown recall when brought in for scheduled servicing. The use of a free car to replace mine while down was very agreeable.

Sales & department rocks!

by from Stayton |

They always do a great job on my car Thanks guys! I highly recommend the sales and service department very friendly and honest people.

Saturn Vue

by from Salem, oregon |

I enjoy driving my Saturn Vue. The salesman was very nice and showed me different types of SUV's. There were some things I wanted fixed before I bought the car and it was a misdiagnosis. I left after signing and was surprised to hear the continued noise. I was grateful for the extended warranty because after the service person drove the car he heard the noise and I was given a nice rental. The repairs took a long time I had only drove my car for one week during the first month. When I took my car home, I had new tires, a new rear end differential. I did take the car back again after the first oil change. This time there was more extensive repairs related to several gasket leaks, transmission hunting for gears off and on, and noise from the struts. The repairs this time took about one week after the insurance made their recommendations to what repairs they would cover. The transmission works like a gem, the strut noise is no longer and the power steering arm was replaced. The service person took the time to review all the repairs and answer my questions. I left Power Chevrolet confident with their service and their promise to take care of me and my car. The second time I took it in for repairs, I did work with a different service person who did not seem too busy making sure I received all the information I needed.

Chris

by from Silverton OR 97381 |

Chris is a asset to your company

Power chev. Sublimity, Ore..

by from Mill City Ore. |

We have always have had friendly responses from power,The receptionist when I called very polite,and service fast and well done.