Power Chevrolet

(4.6) 5 Reviews

500 SE Sublimity Blvd, Sublimity, OR 97385

Saturn Vue

by from Salem, oregon |

I enjoy driving my Saturn Vue. The salesman was very nice and showed me different types of SUV's. There were some things I wanted fixed before I bought the car and it was a misdiagnosis. I left after signing and was surprised to hear the continued noise. I was grateful for the extended warranty because after the service person drove the car he heard the noise and I was given a nice rental. The repairs took a long time I had only drove my car for one week during the first month. When I took my car home, I had new tires, a new rear end differential. I did take the car back again after the first oil change. This time there was more extensive repairs related to several gasket leaks, transmission hunting for gears off and on, and noise from the struts. The repairs this time took about one week after the insurance made their recommendations to what repairs they would cover. The transmission works like a gem, the strut noise is no longer and the power steering arm was replaced. The service person took the time to review all the repairs and answer my questions. I left Power Chevrolet confident with their service and their promise to take care of me and my car. The second time I took it in for repairs, I did work with a different service person who did not seem too busy making sure I received all the information I needed.

Chris

by from Silverton OR 97381 |

Chris is a asset to your company

Power chev. Sublimity, Ore..

by from Mill City Ore. |

We have always have had friendly responses from power,The receptionist when I called very polite,and service fast and well done.

Mac & Mary Mc Killip

by from Silverton / Mt Angel, Oregon |

A pleasure to deal with the folks at Power in Sublimity. We have been dealing with them for many years and find them to be professional and treat you well. Their Service Department is the greatest and their honesty refreshing. Our Salesman, Steve Fowler makes things work and we will always deal with Steve when purchasing vehicles. Sincerely - Mac & Mary Mc Killip - Silverton / Mt Angel Oregon

service was great!!!!! I'm very happy with power!!

by from gates, OREGON |

I was very happy with the whole experience with power Chevrolet when I had my van worked on, everyone there is very friendly and helpful! And it didn't cost as much as I was expecting, and they did a very good job it helped the problem very much!!!