Sport Chevrolet

3101 Automobile Blvd, Silver Spring, MD 20904

New 888-869-3054
Used 866-836-0941
Service 888-456-3299

Award winning, family-owned delership serving customers for over 30 years!

Two Generations of Very Satisfied Sport Customers

by from Howard County, Maryland |

My late father purchased his first Chevrolet in 1991 and thereafter began his and my mother?s long-term relationships with the Sport Chevrolet dealership. My father loved to take driving vacations with my mother and was admittedly very particular about the reliability of his vehicles. I recall his various complaints about various mechanics at various shops. However, he never said an unkind word about anyone or any service that occurred at Sport Chevrolet. After his death, my mother gave me his Caprice?it was too large a vehicle for her to drive?and she replaced it with a Lumina, a smaller vehicle than the Caprice but with the same instrumentation and feel. So, now, I began my own relationship with Sport. On my mother?s behalf, I had the Lumina serviced at Sport. On my own behalf, I had the Caprice serviced at Sport. Because of my father?s history with Sport, I did not have the usual dread that often accompanies beginning a new relationship with new people in a new environment. Predictably, things went quite well. Actually, remarkably well. The service department was simply the most exceptional service department that I had ever found. The service director was named Robert McBride, and going the extra mile on my behalf, my wife?s behalf, and my mother?s behalf, was altogether commonplace but also nonetheless remarkable. Soon I was taking my 1997 Toyota Camry XLE down to Sport for service. So, now, I was having three cars maintained by Sport and had become wholly reliant on their conscientiousness and honesty. Later, during a year when I was quite ill and sometimes unable to drive, I decided it was time to replace the high-mileage Caprice with a Honda CRV from Sport Honda. I was familiar with the CRV and did not need to test drive it. Because I trusted Sport, I simply telephoned Rob McBride and asked him to order me a red CRV and I listed what I did want and what I did not want to be included in the deal. It was just that simple. My first phone call was eventually followed by a second phone call telling me that the car had arrived and would be ready for pick-up whenever I was able to get to the dealership. It had arrived near Valentine?s Day and it was wonderfully red, and when my wife and I arrived, Rob McBride and Sport?s wonderful salesman, Steve Coleman, had arranged to attach a huge red bow on the roof. Not a bad Valentine?s Day gift for my wife and not one my wife and I will soon forget. Steve Coleman took our camera and snapped pictures of us standing in front of the largest Valentine?s gift I have ever given anyone. A few years later, I bought a used 2005 black Corvette convertible. I had been talking with my friends at Sport for years about possibly buying a Corvette and eventually they found one that perfectly suited my needs and my price. Understandably, the Corvette Club of America has designated Sport Chevrolet as its Sponsor dealership, and with good reason. A guy like Frank Steiner, the Chief Corvette Technician, loves Corvettes and understands them better than anyone I have ever met. I am told by many Corvette fanatics that he is the finest Corvette mechanic on the East Coast. In summation, my own family has been treated like family by the family at Sport Chevrolet and Sport Honda for 23 years. In the past, I have written complimentary letters to General Motors, Honda, and the owners of the dealership commending Sport Chevrolet and Sport Honda. I have never, however, written a review about anything or anyone anywhere on the Internet. This is the first. It crossed my mind to write this review after Alex Noguera, who cleans and waxes and generally keeps my Corvette looking sharp, offered to drive me home one afternoon after an automobile accident had pretty much closed Route 29 during rush hour. He knew the back roads better than I did, and I was home in a flash. That?s the thing about Sport Chevrolet?it not only sells you a car but it gives you all the extra help and miles you need.

Wonderful Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Colorado from Sport Chevrolet. From beginning to end my experience was wonderful. Very courteous staff, as well as, professional. I can honestly say it was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had.

Used Car Sales

by from Olney, MD |

Although we did not buy from Sport Chevy (and only because the car was not exactly what we were looking for), the customer service leading up to our test drive was exceptional. We started the process via internet sales and Bruce Athey was very responsive to our every email. Upon arriving for the test drive, Bruce had the car running and heated up for us. We took the test drive and it was not the right car for us (although the price was very fair). We had to tell Bruce it was a no go. He understood and there was no sales pressure. I would go back to Sport in the search for my next car.

May 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us, and Bruce know if you need anything in the near future. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

2012 jeep wrangler

by from upperco md |

my sales rep. joe kavanaugh was terrific. he was organized and when he said he was going to do something, he did just that. I had some stuff that was still in my trade in that needed to be removed. he had them removed and instead of having me drive all the way back down there to pick them up. he mailed them directly to my house...what more could you ask for for customer service...top notch business and I will be buying my next car or truck from sport.

May 2, 2014

Thank you for your thoughtful review of Joe and our dealership! We hope you are enjoying the Jeep!

The best people in the world to help you

by from vienna, va |

Never, have I seen a more cooperative group who are with you all through the process as you buy .Hay..will never see the same selfless people who care.. It is an exceptional company and we are fortunate to have been a few years in and out of American poverty in what was well guarded safety. It is not "gee, I missed that but wait while I can say that Sportchevrolet gives the best customer service possible They take pride in pleasing people and you are so grateful to the company when walking off the show and knowing that you got the best seat.IF I f hadn't been downteedlb

Great Service

by from Silver Spring Md |

Charlie Eames was very professional and helpful. He worked with me to get the deal done and didn't try to hassle me into something just to get a sale. The finance manager was also very helpful and willing to work with me. I would reccomend this dealership anytime.

2500 PICKUP

by from MECHANICSVILLE, MD. |

THE USED CAR SALES MANAGER WAS DISRESPECTFUL ON MY TRADE IN AND SOUNDED RUDE. MY SALES MAN WAS OK. THEY INSULTED ME ON THE PRICE OF MY TRUCK, WHEN THEIR TRUCK WAS WAY OVER PRICED, SINCE WHEN IS A 2003 GMC SIERRA CUSTOM TRUCK WITH ONLY 104000 MILES ON IT WORTH ONLY $3000.00. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE OR DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

SPORT CHEVROLET

by from MECHANICSVILLE, MD. |

VERY POOR ATTITUDE FROM THE USED CAR MANAGER, HAD NO RESPECT FOR MY TRADE IN, WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. MY SALESMAN WAS OK, HIS MANAGER IS RUDE. ALSO THE VEHICLE I WAS INTERESTED IN WAS WAY OVER PRICED AND IN NOT MUCH BETTER SHAPE THAN MIND.

April 14, 2013

I am sorry that you feel that way. All of our vehicles are priced below market value, and we take pride in treating our customers with the utmost respect. What is the best number to reach you on right now?

outstanding customer service

by from wheaton |

Joe Kavanagh is a terrific sales person! even though i didn't buy either of the cars i test drove, my interactions with Joe were very positive. he isn't pushy or overbearing but is very accommodating. i stopped in unannounced and Joe was out, so Brett was able to get the car for me to test drive. another example of great customer service. i wish i had been able to find what i was looking for because i really felt comfortable with Joe. (thanks again for all of your help)

Cruze

by from Damascus |

Very Good experience at Sport. We wanted a Cruze and wanted a certain one and color. No one else would look but Sport Did. Mr. Schultz is excellent! Go there you wont be disappointed and you should buy a cruze!