Kendall Honda Acura of Eugene

Kendall Honda Acura of Eugene

846 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 888-441-8605
Used 888-441-8597

Kendall, Let's Start something Great!

New car purchase

by from Eugene, Or |

My Honda purchase was both quick and easy. They gave me a great deal at an awesome interest rate. Chris, my sales person, was friendly and answered all of my questions. Mark the finance manager made the paperwork portion very quick and easy. They made the whole process quick and easy. When I get another car in a few years I will definitely be back. If you are looking for a great place to buy a car you should come here.

Kendall Honda, Kendall Automotive Group

by from Eugen OR |

On 06 January, 2013 at or around 2:33pm, I used The Automatic Car Wash and Kendall Honda, which is part of the Kendall Automotive Group in Eugene OR at 846 Goodpasture Island Rd. Their phone number is 541 485 6111. Their website is www.kendallhonda.com. I was told to release the steering wheel, place the car in neutral and turn off the vehicle. I did exactly that. My car was forced into the car in front of me, causing an accident. Following the accident, I verified that the driver of the front vehicle was aware that I would advocate for the well being of her vehicle. I gave her all of my contact information. We both spoke with Dylan Gillespie. He was attending the car was at the time. He had instructed me to place my car in neutral and release control of the steering wheel prior to entering. He handled the situation well and my concern is not with him. (Thank you Dylan) I notified her that I have dealt with insurance companies and MV (Motor Vehicle) dealerships on a prior basis and made it clear that being assertive is very important. She assured me that Kendall Honda was trustworthy and would take care of her. In agreement, I had seen nothing but positive experienced from Kendall up until this point. This morning I received a call from Rudolpho Mendoza explaining that he would rather have the insurance companies figure out who was at fault. I explained in no uncertain terms that both cars were in complete control of the car wash. Neither driver was at fault. I now have a claim on my insurance!!!! Stay away from this company, and avoid trusting your car care to them.

Good experience shopping for a car

by from Nevada City, CA |

Wanted to provide Kendall Honda with a review from my experience shopping for used car. I worked mainly with Paul Casey at the dealership negotiating for a used Honda Element 2011. Paul Casey was very attentive and provided me with all the information I needed in a very timely manner and was very pleasant to work with. He held the car for me while I traveled from California to Oregon to review the car. I ended up purchasing my Element with a private party but had I not found this other car last minute I would have purchased my car from them. I have lots of family in Portland and will tell them of my good experience with Kendall.