Kendall Honda Acura of Eugene

846 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 888-441-8605
Used 888-441-8597
Service 888-902-7864

Kendall, Let's Start something Great!

Super easy and great deal

by from Eugen OR |

The purchase of my 2009 Honda Pilot was super smooth and easy. Dorman Harry took care of me, and made it the easiest car purchase i have ever experienced. Love my new car!

Honda Service

by from Eugene, OR |

Kendall Honda service dept has been looking after my Hondas since 2007. I have no complaints and only compliments for them during this time.

Great service HORRIBLE prices

by from Eugene, OR |

The staff is VERY nice, but the prices are VERY high.

Kendall Honda Acura of Eugene responded to this review

May 7, 2015

Hi Joe, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel our prices are too high, our goal at Kendall Honda is to provide the highest quality service and parts to our customers to meet factory standards and keep your Honda running better for longer. We do appreciate you taking the time to talk through your concerns with our Service Manager. Thank you again for your review, we hope to see you at Kendall Honda again soon.

working well

by from Eugene, OR |

this process seems "forced" as i have no "comment" to make

Great job!

by from Cottage Grove, Oregon |

I had an issue with my headlight bulbs burning out one right after the other. I thought because it had to do with wiring that it was going to cost in the $500 to $1000 range. I was happy to find out it was not a wiring issue but a socket and aftermarket lights that were causing the issue. The bill was only $71! Thank you Kendall Honda, tech icon and Glenn for being knowledgeable on Hondas to not have to monkey around and charge excessive diagnosis time.

Awesome experience!

by from Eugene, OR |

I went to Kendall Honda to browse and price cars. The staff was so relaxed and helpful, and worked incredibly hard with me to get me the best vehicle in my price range. I ended up purchasing a Jeep Patriot that day, which I absolutely love!

Great service

by from Eugene, OR |

When I went shopping for a new car I already new what I wanted, but Ray Wilson Made it so much easier. He was very helpful and very nice. He showed me practically everything of the car and told me everything about it. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to buy cars at Kendall in Eugene, OR.

Delightful car sales person-Megan at Kendall Honda

by from Cottage Grove, Oregon |

I met Megan while waiting for my CR-V to be serviced. I intended to buy my next car from Kendall Honda because I love the service people. (They give their cell phone number to you so you can reach them personally.) I told Megan I was curious about the new CR-Vs. She answered my questions, knew about the CR-V and stayed on the topics I was most interested in. It was very casual and she was delightful. A few days later, I took a test drive and talked some more. Megan was patient and attentive. She knew I was not sure about buying a CR-V, but she didn't seem to mind my indecisiveness. Ultimately, I did not buy a CR-V. However, I consider Megan to be a valuable and trustworthy resource. Thank you, Megan.

Great customer Service

by from Oregon |

Tks Ray Wilson for such great service. Very nice to work with.

Ray Wilson went beyond the call of Duty!

by from Coos Bay, Oregon |

Ray Wilson is simply the Best! He gave me an excellent "deal", was informative, professional, reliable, and Extremely accomadating. This dealership is Successful because of people like Mr. Wilson. Thank you Ray for putting this customer first as I'm sure you do for all your customers.

Great fast smooth service

by from Eugene,OR |

My husband James Stephens and I bought a 2008 Honda Civic at Kendall. Our salesman was Court Broughton. He was great, knowledgeable, and polite. If we ever need another vehicle or know of someone looking for a vehicle we will surely recommend Kendall and tell them to ask for Court. Thanks Court so much for such a great fast and smooth experience.