Kendall Toyota of Eugene

373 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 888-751-4165
Used 866-215-6037
Service 877-883-5248

Kendall, Let's Start Something Great!

Trustworthy & Efficient

by from Sutherlin,or |

After having bought my Tacoma and now getting it serviced only by Kendall I realize not all Dealerships are are Superior to their customers!!!

Spotted the problem

by from Eugene, OR |

Car wouldn.t start. Battery down. Toyota service rep. gave excellent instructions over the phone

Repair of damage to tires.

by from Eugene, OR |

The service representative was most competent and helpful. She arranged service so I could meet several appointments.

Was just looking

by from Boise, ID |

The dealership was very responsive and helpful. As I was not ready to buy at this time, they were understanding and polite.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Tidewater, OR |

I was so stressed going into buy a used auto. Past experiences have not been that great. We knew what we were looking for. Our salesman Jeremy was so nice, not pushy and very helpful. Took us on a great test drive even making sure the kids were happy. Tony in the finance department made purchasing a pleasant experience. No hassle, straight forward paperwork. When I need another car Kendall is where I will be going. I am no longer afraid of buying and trading my cars!! Thank you guys for the great time and awesome customer service! You guys ROCK!!

Wonderful, honest people

by from Eugene, or |

I loved working with this car dealer. They helped us answer questions and make the process smooth and easy despite misinformation posted online like an auto mic was a manual and the green car was blue. Next car we buy we will definitely return here.

Buying made easy with Kendall Toyota and Josh Bear

by from Creswell Oregon |

Josh Beard did an excellent job at finding us a vehicle that fit our needs. He made us feel comfortable with our purchase and was very helpful. He made the negotiations simple and easy. Great representative of Kendall Toyota.

Ralph Jones

by from Dorena, Oregon |

Went in during the blizzard of February 2014, a very nice gentleman named Tom Rhea, came slipping on the ice out to greet us, My wife was unsure which vehicle she wanted, Tom slogged through the snow several times to get keys and cleaned snow off cars with his hands. When she settled on a vehicle, he was most helpful. Tom introduced us to the manager, who showed us the paperwork on the car, and wrote it up with many options. After we made our choice we met Tony, the finance manager, and he expedited our paperwork, because we told him we were hungry for lunch. We made our purchase and left. The next day Tony called to check up and make sure we were happy, and all was well. We have bought six vehicles from Kendall, and I would not hesitate to buy another. I am a retired electrician, Ralph Jones, Dorena, Oregon

Great Customer Service

by from Springfield, Or |

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Camry from Kendall Toyota of Eugene and we had a great experience! The costumer service was exceptional. We never felt pressured into anything and everyone that we worked with were very professional.

Car Shopping Experience

by from Salem, Or |

I contacted Kendall about a vehicle they had for sale through the internet. They were very proficient in getting back to me. I am heading to the dealership to take the car out for a test drive this Wed.

Great place!

by from Oakland, Oregon |

I've been going to Kendall Toyota for several years, now, and have been extremely pleased with their constant good service, super clean and modern repair area, reasonable prices, and rational behavior. I say go!