Sheppard Motors

2366 W 7th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402

Used 855-513-9891

best dealership ever!

by from eugene Or |

I bought my used car at Sheppard from Charlie and it was very easy and pleasant. Thank you so much for the great car after two years it is still trouble free!

By FAR the worst service I've had from any dealer

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Horrible service all around. You generally have to leave messages when calling their service department. The service guy that was helping me was helping and talking to other people while I was there AND in another instance when calling to get a quote on service work. The service staff are not very knowledgeable about Volkswagen vehicles which worries me about having my vehicle worked on there. Instead of the service guy apologizing to me about their service, or lack thereof, he was justifying his actions as a "normal business practice" and talking down to me. I'd rather drive my vehicle for service in Portland at this point. They have lost my future business in service and new car purchasing.

Great Service, Great Selection

by from Albany, OR |

Teresa listened to my requirements for a used car and didn't try to up-sell other options. She offered a selection in my price range and worked around my schedule for a test drive. The purchase process was straightforward and low pressure. They are coordinated with nearly all regional lending institutions making loan acquisition easy without leaving the dealership. She even had the car delivered. Overall a great buying experience.

Great customer service

by from Springfield, Oregon |

I called Shepard Motors to inquire about a used car that was listed. Though the car had already sold, the woman I talked to (Lisa?) was incredibly nice and willing to help me get a car. No customer sale over pushing, just a very nice person doing a great job. Very friendly and helpful.