Springfield Toyota Scion

7601 Loisdale Rd, Springfield, VA 22150

New 888-890-2016
Used 888-864-2939
Service 877-438-9804

Where Springfield Shops Toyota!

Wonderful Experience

by from Spotsylvania, VA |

Went and saw Adam Mendoza at Springfield Toyota. Absolutely the best car buying experience you could have. The sales people there are trained more thoroughly then surrounding dealerships and are very professional. Follow up has been tremendous. If you are in the market for a new Toyota go see Adam and his staff at Springfield Toyota.

Appreciation Follow Up

by from Springfield, Va |

I am a very satisfied Toyota owner in large part due to tour dedicated staff. Once again, this past Saturday (June 21,2014) I was forced to ask for assistance in regards to my superb Blue-Tooth / phone settings available in my new Corolla. Upon entering your dealership, I was greeted bu Mr. Ricardo Grant ( Sales & Leasing Consultant) who followed me to my car, proceeded to get in, and before he allowed me to drive a few minutes with him after precisely explaining the science of using my device, he allowed me to take notes which will be very handy. I would like you to know without any doubts that the professional customer service demeanor portrayed by Mr. Grant together with your entire staff makes Springfield Toyota live up to the highest standards of Toyota.

DO NOT go there

by from Alexandria VA |

I would not recommend this dealer ship to anyone! I purchased my vehicle from them 2 years ago and they have been going down hill in customer care since then. They lie and treat you unprofessionally. It has been so bad that I traded my Toyota in so I would never have to deal with them and I am still having to trying to get refunds on my extended warranty and they lie about getting me my refund on that as well.

Professional service and great deal on a used car

by from Arlington, VA |

Worked with Paul Ramage, Internet Manager, to purchase a used Toyota Rav4 and had a great experience. From the initial contact to closing the deal, Paul was responsive, friendly, professional and knowledgable. We were able to work up a great deal and the buying process could not have been smoother. I will be recommending Springfield Toyota to friends and colleagues and Paul in particular was a pleasure to deal with.

Poor Customer Service

by from Springfield, VA |

I called to ask about the availability of a car and was transferred to sales. They took down my number and never called back. I called back the next day and got hung up on. The lady answering the phone simply answered "Hello". There was no "Thanks for calling Springfield Toyota. May I help you..." Sad

Take business elsewhere

by from manassa va |

After lots of back and forth emails about availability and pricing for left over 2013 vehicle, I went in to get my current vehicle appraised for a trade in and cash in hand for an immediate purchase. My current vehicle had low miles and was never in an accident, and in good condition. The appraisal was so insulting - nearly a third of what similar condition SUV's go for. They told me their 'formula' equaled my vehicle being only in 'fair' condition, well below blue book, and they would have to sell it to someone else, which cost them money. At least they didn't keep pestering me when I told them the least amount I'd take for it. Clearly they could care less if they make a sale.

Disappointed

by from Fairfax, VA |

Mid Saturday afternoon, I talked to George W if a particular 2010 Highlander was available. He stated it was available, and I told him I would text him if I can come to the dealership before 6pm. I texted him at 4:45pm stating I can make it by 6pm. He texted back saying come on to the dealership. I got to the dealership at 5:50pm, and he stated that the car is being prepped for someone else. WHY DID HE NOT CALL OR TEXT ME stating the car was no longer available. Just poor customer service. Really sad to see this when there is so much competition out there for customers to choose from.

Online shopping

by from Fairfax, Va |

Did most of my shopping online. Worked with Logan who was helpful and did not pressure sell. Process was easy and they were friendly. Got a (2012)Camry Hybird and am very happy so far. Thanks Kay Jennings.

Never recommend anyone to go there!!!

by from Springfield |

We were shopping around for a mini van and we went to the Nissan dealer and they did there best to make a deal without pulling our credit and paper work. Nissan dealers gave us a full price quote and let us go. Then we went to the Toyota dealer at Springfield to see the sienna and asked for the price quote, they didn't gave us any number( price ) and were kept asking us for fill out the form they will check the credit. The customer service is very poor and they all very unprofessional, finally we went to the Woodbridge Toyota dealer and bought a mini van.

Thanks!

by from Virginia |

Thanks for your patience with me. You guys really know customer service. I really appreciate all of your help with the loan. I will definitely tell my friends about you guys.

Haggle Free

by from Virginia |

The purchase phase was haggle free and pleasant. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and friendly, not pushy or condescending. I really appreciated that.