Lithia Toyota Scion of Springfield

Used 866-588-8740

Easy Price!!

Awesome

by from Lebanon, OR |

Very easy with no pressure buying experience, would recommend for new and used vehicles.

first time at a dealer went great!

by from Eugene, OR |

I originally went in with my dad to look at a Toyota Corolla he thought I would like but it just didn't feel right when we test drove it. I'm a very small woman and it's hard to find a car where I can adjust the seat just right. Fortunately while in the lot discussing it we noticed another car (a Scion XD) that ended up being perfect! Keith was really helpful and quickly got us all the info on the other car and helped explain the warranty and buying process as this was my first time purchasing a car through a dealer. There was no pressure and everyone was really friendly. I absolutely love my new car and thanks to Keith the buying process went smoothly and I was driving home my new wheels in no time at all!

A good experience!

by from Ashland OR |

Just today we got ourselves a great car with the help of Keith Moreck. He was relaxed, so easy to work with, stayed real the whole time. The whole process took one hour and a half, everything was transparent, there was no pressure, no tactics, just an honest transaction. I can very much recommend Keith to any car buyer.

Great Experence

by from Coquille OR |

Keith Moreck was great to work with; he was quick to respond to me via email/phone (I'm a buyer about 3 hours away). He honestly represented the condition of the vehicle over the phone and so I made the drive up. I was pleased with the representation of the vehicle, and the service and care he demonstrated through the transaction. Never felt pressured, never felt rushed. One of my better car buying experiences. Thanks Keith!

Great car buying experience.

by from Creswell, OR |

I had a great experience choosing my new car. Keith Moreck helped me evaluate the pros and cons of buying a new Prius C or a certified used full size Prius. He gave me the information I needed and the time and space to make my decision. I'm very happy with my choice - a certified 2011 Prius. Thanks Keith!

Great Customer Service!!!!

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Thank you to Keith Moreck and the staff at Lithia Toyota of Springfield for making my new Toyota purchase as painless as possible! Their internet "Easy Price" philosophy on my new 2014 Camry was wonderful and I will recommend them to my friends and family in the future. A+ customer service from beginning to end.

Purchased a Used F250

by from Albany, OR |

Since Daryl fixed the oil leak, I am completely satisfied with the truck. We got 17.9 mpg going to Lincoln City. I would like to say a big thanks to the service department. They diagnosis the issue and schedule an appointment for repairs. They had the vehicle in at the schedule time and completed the repair ahead of schedule. I was also impressed when Lithia stood behind their 90 day warranty; so many times these warranties as good as the paper they are written; so many clauses and exception. The Lithia warranty was true to what was represented when I purchased the vehicle :). You guys will be on the top of my list when I go to buy another vehicle, new or used

Lithia Toyota of Springfield is AMAZING

by from Medford, Oregon |

We recently purchased a 2014 4 Runner Limited from Lithia Toyota of Springfield and it was nothing but enjoyable. We traveled three hours to purchase from this dealership even though there is a Toyota dealership 5 minutes from our home. This was my first car buying experience in a dealership and I felt like a VIP customer every step of the way. Working with Oliver to find the perfect vehicle, and then getting to the dealership and meeting numerous staff members and management who were all great. I could go on and on about how much we love this dealership and the people in it, but I'll finish by saying you should go and experience it yourselves and buy a car from them!

Excellent response

by from Manzanita, OR |

The response to my email inquiry about a car they had for sale was prompt, complete, and without pressure. Even though I decided not to buy at this time, I would certainly consider this dealer as a place to buy in the future.

Perfect car. Perfect price!

by from Springfield, Oregon |

We had been looking for a good used Buick for some time and came across this gem. 1998 Century with only 26,600 miles. And the price was right. Great service from Keith and Jack. These guys are the best! As always, dealing with Lithia is a real pleasure!

Lithia and Keith Moreck are Best in Lane County

by from Eugene, OR |

I highly recommend Keith Moreck as your sales rep. He seeks out your car needs/budget and finds the right car for you. With Lithia you find a customer centered organization that is not seeking sales quotas at your expense. These folks are very knowledgeable. We wanted a Camry Hybrid and asked some very technical questions. Keith had the answers and pointed us in the right direction for our budget. Don't try the "other guys", stick with honest, customer focused folks here at Lithia.