Lithia Toyota Scion of Springfield

Used 866-588-8740

Easy Price!!

Great Experience!

by from Eugene, Oregon |

The staff at Lithia Toyota Springfield are exceptional. They answer your questions fully and patiently (for those of us who have a lot to learn, especially!), are good at recommending appropriate cars for your individual situation, and are very helpful in expediting the entire purchase process, including insurance and DMV components. I recently purchased my third car from Lithia Toyota, and Ron was very helpful during the entire process, which I appreciated very much.

Keith Moreck is the absolute best!!!

by from Moscow, ID |

Are you fricking kidding me??? These guys ROCK. Keith with internet sales is the absolute best. Immediate responses. Professional. Smoothest, most fun new car buying experience ever! I drove over 400 miles to buy a car here and would do it again tomorrow if I could. Just the best group.

love this place!

by from albany, or |

This is the 3rd vehicle ive purchased from toyota, more specifically Jake Rand. Hes super friendly, easy going and very flexible. I cant count the amount of times hes come in on his days off, spend numerous hours, even days searching their other lots to find me just what I am looking for. The service provided is definitely on a much more personal level than you would get from any other dealership. I will continue to take my business there knowing I will be taken care of. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Great place to buy

by from Eagle point OR |

Keith Moreck and team were a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Outstanding service

by from Springfield, OR |

I originally stop buy the dealership to look at used vehicles. The ones showed to me were nice but to small, I'm 6ft 1in tall, Then I was introduced to the Scion xB. I instantly feel in love because it had lots of room! The color was Metallic Army Rock, greenish/gray. I ended up purchasing it. My mother helped me with purchasing my first car. This time I was on my own but I remembered what she did so I copied her example. The only problem was I had no problem. The sales consultant was very informative and patient, the process went smoother than when I was with my mother back in 1983.

Great Team at LT Scion of Springfield

by from Springfield, Oregon |

What a great Team LT Scion of Springfield has. Keith is very professional in the way he worked through the process of choosing the right vehicle for our needs, sourcing out the color we desired and kept us updated through-out the waiting period till our truck arrived at LT Scion, Springfield. The experience was well worth it and both my wife and I drove away with the biggest smiles on our faces. Thank you Keith, Sam and Norman. It was a pleasure to work with you all and I would recommend this team at LT Scion of Springfield if you are looking for a vehicle to suit your needs.

Outstanding sales staff

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

Outstanding dealer to purchase a vehicle. I would not go anywhere else. Contact Keith in Internet Sales for an unbeatable deal after you waste your time elsewhere.

Lovely experience

by from Hillsboro, OR |

They got us in and out with little hassle. Very pleasant, as with all Lithia dealerships.

Great experience

by from Springfield OR |

4 Stars. Got a great used car with affordable payments. Sales people are low pressure.

Very satisfied

by from Eugene,OR |

Came in looking for a car, and got exactly what I want, very knowledgeable, and stuck to the car information itself. Very happy.

Excellent dealership for your business dealings!

by from Eugene, Or |

Purchasing our new vehicle was an easy and quick transaction! The salesperson, Eric, was knowledgeable about the vehicle and very helpful in explaining the features of the car. Everything from walking onto the lot until the final paperwork was friendly, easy and professional. Highly recommend the Springfield dealer. Thanks for making it a memorable experience!