Lithia Honda of Medford

Service 866-422-6180

Our Cars Sell Themselves

Great Service

by from Medford, OR |

Buying a car is a long process, and Lithia helped make it an easier experience! I got a great deal for my car and the dealers were patient and willing to try and make things work for me. They were extremely nice and more than helpful!

Nice place, but no doughnuts...

by from Medford |

Overasll, a great new facility (still saw a couple of guys in hardhats finishing details "backstage"). I really do miss the doughnuts in the waiting area though, and there is no creamer for the coffee... not even the powdered stuff.

Awesome experience

by from Central Point, Oregon |

Easy buying process with very knowledgeable staff.

Robert D. Williams

by from Medford, OR |

Everything about the oil change went very quickly.

Used car

by from Central Point, Oregon |

The process was easy and fast. We got what we wanted and very happy with the service we receiced from Brandon Berg at Honda.

have no idea what you want here

by from Central Point, OR |

Had a very good salesperson, Aaron!! He took me on 2 test drives and tolerated my thoroughly confusing decision making process. I wound up with a marvelous car -- the 2015 CRV touring that meets all my desires in a car (plus a whole lot of stuff that has me totally baffled, but I'm working on it.) Love how it handles, the unobstructed views, comfort and color. It was the only one that had XM radio on it, which was very important to me. Why the other 2015's don't have it is beyond me. I looked at lot of other cars before I got here and this definitely was the best experience at any of the dealerships I went to. This inspirt of the fact you were in the middle of moving the whole place and things were in disarray.

by from Central Point, OR |

Everyone was most helpful, discussed needed repairs and made recommendations as to what needed done.

Can't Believe It!

by from Medford, Or |

I had heard a lot of negative things about the "Lithia" Dealerships but we experienced a very good buying process. We knew what we wanted in a vehicle and the price we were willing to pay. Once our offer was made there were No hassles and in and out in a little over an hour. Wow! Do you believe that!!!!

Oil change service

by from MEDFORD |

The oil change service was quick and the overall review of the vehicle was also welcome.

2014 Honda Civic Purchase

by from Ashland, OR |

We purchased a new 2014 Civic lx sedan. The transaction was smooth, the price with a trade in was fair. We were ambivalent about including an Extended Service Agreement, however the sales person said it could be cancelled within 60 days for a full refund by request, no hassles. Based on the assurance (and reading the contract) we included it in the purchase. However we decided very quickly - the next day, that we did not want the Extended Service Agreement and have now made two attempts to cancel it without success. It feels like we are being given the run around.

A dimple oil change

by from Medford, OR |

I was lucky. In the afternoon, when I finally freed myself up to get my oil changed, only 3 cars were ahead of me. I got the usual friendly welcome, immediate assurance that my lifetime oil change contract would pay for the service, and a cheerful direction to wait in the waiting area. It's not much of a waiting area, frankly. The chairs share their armrests, they are smaller than my butt, and a person's knees meet the knees of the person facing you. But it is clean, fattening goodies (and I'm an addict) and coffee are available. The TV is always trying to sell you something (this being the way of TV) and you can't turn it off without risking annoying the other inmates. But I discount these inconveniences. When the oil was changed, and the car's various components were checked, another friendly person came in and told me my vehicle awaited. It's not a treat to get your oil changed at Lithia Honda, but it's pretty close. I like it.