Lithia Honda of Medford

Service 866-422-6180

Our Cars Sell Themselves

Great Service

by from Medford, OR |

Buying a car is a long process, and Lithia helped make it an easier experience! I got a great deal for my car and the dealers were patient and willing to try and make things work for me. They were extremely nice and more than helpful!

Great Service. Awesome car buying experience.

by from Medford, OR |

Aaron @ Lithia Honda was a great salesman and made the entire car buying experience great. He is genuine and it shows from beginning to end and even after the purchase. This is my first Honda and I am very happy with it.

A much better car buying experience

by from Brookings, OR |

I had to replace my 2008 Honda Pilot which I totaled a few weeks ago and was going to purchase a different car with the proceeds of the insurance. The other Nissan car dealer blew off my appointment and I decided to look at the Honda Pilots at Lithia. They did not have any in the year range that I was looking for but I got to test drive a variety of newer models and decided to purchase a newer model and am glad that I did. They were very patient with me and respected my needs and desires for a replacement vehicle. I'm glad I had Aaron for a salesperson and thank them for selling me a great car and providing a much better car buying experience than I would have had at other dealers. I can see why they are the Presidents award winner. Nice people, fair price and great service. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Even the finance person Marcia provided me with excellent service and it seems like they have a great team effort and work together well.

Buying a Used Truck

by from Medford OR |

We met with Steven Kline and looked at quite a few trucks in our specifications. He was patience, kind and tolerant as we looked through many many trucks. We test drove two trucks and decided our favorite was a chevy silverado...The process of paperwork and financing is boring and long but that is what to be expected. Our experience was very good and we came away very happy with our purchase and our price! I feel that Lithia Honda took care of us in a very professional and positive car (truck) buying experince. Steven was very friendly with my two boys as well as my neice and mother. He was very personable and joked and laughed with them. It is so nice to feel comfortable with a salesperson, especially when buying a car. Steven was fantastic as our salesperson.