700 N. Central Ave, Medford, OR 97501

Service 866-422-6180

Our Cars Sell Themselves

Great Service

by from Medford, OR |

Buying a car is a long process, and Lithia helped make it an easier experience! I got a great deal for my car and the dealers were patient and willing to try and make things work for me. They were extremely nice and more than helpful!

Happy Customer

by from Medford, OR |

I had my car serviced on a day that was very busy for the Service Department. The service team was very professional and did not act rushed. They focused on each customer and their needs and I was very happy to wait and read until my car was finished being serviced, They even washed my car. Thanks.

Love my Honda Fit!

by from Ashland, OR |

The salesman i worked with was extremely informative and positive. He did everything he could to provide me with a positive experience and a great car for a very good price.

Express Lube Personel

by from Grangts Pass, OR |

I was part of a long line of cars waiting for a oil change. Manger got involved and expedited service for everyone and cut our wait time in half. Asked about the lifetime oil change and had three employees participate in explaining the program to my wife and I which was beneficial and a help to us. It's nice to experience quality customer service.

We will Be back!

by from Eagle Point |

We had the best experience here buying out new Accord. Our salesperson was Kevin and he is absolutely fantastic. From the beginning, we told him we were searching for a specific Accord. He was great at finding what we wanted and not pushing us in another direction. We went home to think about the purchase before actually buying. He have us his card and said to call anytime. He meant it, because he politely answered questions we called him with even though it was his day off! Thanks Kevin! The entire process here was easy and everyone is very respectful of your time. We will be back when we are ready for our next vehicle! Thanks.

Life Time Lube and Oil Service.....Year 12

by from Phoenix, OR |

I was greeting immediately upon driving in Thursday morning. I was checked in efficiently by the customer service agent. He understood the items that I wanted carefully checked on during the service and said he'd be sure the mechanic knew. I did think my wait was a bit too long due to long servicing of the car ahead of me. I think this car had a problem that was not known about before it was serviced. This made the express service NOT so express. Nice the agent fully informed me of the results of the routine check....like my tires and battery are fine. He was polite and friendly and doing his job. Good touch to walk me to my car when I left. Carole King Phoenix, Oregon 97535

Purchase of new Honda Accord

by from Medford Oregon |

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Honda Accord.

by from Ashland, OR |

Great price. Great service. Very efficient process. Pleasant staff. Highly recommend!

Honda Hybrid Accord purchased with Mark Thalman

by from Chico, CA |

First, please use me as an out of state (or in state) reference if you ever need one. I spent way too long looking for this car in California with lackadaisical dealers. I saw it on CarsGuru or something on Friday, August 22nd. I emailed and Mark and I spoke that night, many times Saturday and Sunday, I purchased the car on Sunday, in my kitchen, in my pajamas. Mark and Honda beat my pre-approved loan rate of 2.67 with a .9. Unbelievable. I could not pick up the car until mid September. It was delivered to me at no cost on Monday. The delivery people sincerely helped me learn everything they could teach me about the car before they had to head back up to Medford, including leaving me a cell phone contact for further questions. I had the car smogged on Monday. Today, one week after calling Mark, I received a phone call from CA DMV. They had everything they needed from Lithia Honda. I went in, walked out with plates and registration. Came home to find a refund check from Lithia Honda of my over payment for the registration. One week. I will recommend no other dealership to anyone, ever. Mark, thank you so much, and I so appreciate your offer to stay in touch whenever I have questions. What an amazing experience is customer service. Chris

Love my Accord Coupe

by from Grants Pass, OR |

I can't stop smiling! You guys made it fun and so much easier than I'd thought. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Honda Accord

by from Talent, oregon |

I give a 4 star for customer service only because the first sales man, last name Corona, felt that since I had to leave that I was "not serious". I explained to him my money is just as good as anyone else that was physically there.