Stohlman Volkswagen Subaru

New 888-869-2181
Used 888-528-1422
Service 877-584-5422

Family Owned and Operated for over 80 years

Great people, the store is under construction

by from Baltimore |

Had a great experience with the people there and got a great price on a Jetta TDI. Hopefully the remodeling will be finished soon.

June 24, 2014

Dear Billy, Thanks so much for your feedback on your purchase and congratulations on your new Jetta TDI! We share your hope in a quick completion of renovations. We are looking forward to revealing an all new state of the art facility. Thanks again. Michael Rusnak General Manager

Great Service

by from McLean Virginia |

Our Sales person Sean Deal was great to work with he did not pressure us and gave us time to think and let us make our decision I highly recommend Sean Deal. Finance was very easy and they explained all the details. Stohlman in Tysons was a great experience in buying a new car, other dealership should learn from them.

My time and experience was respected

by from Baltimore, MD |

I contacted this dealership to inquire about a posting I'd seen online (for a trade-in they'd just received -- I saw the post b/f the listing was complete). The response was swift, and the salesperson clearly wanted to be responsive and give me a positive experience that would lead to a sale. We had several interactions, including him taking photos, since they were not yet available online. Unfortunately the posting had gone online before the vehicle had been cleared by the technician, where major engine problems were discovered. I'm glad I took the time on the phone to get this sorted out before making a 2-hr round trip from Baltimore to test drive the car. I didn't make a purchase from this dealership, but on the whole my interactions left me with a mostly positive impression of their customer service, at least when trying to make a sale. I'm very, very pleased that they notified me that my intended car was a lemon, rather than waiting until I arrived on site and trying to upsell me into a different car.

One of the outstanding dealerships in the NoVA are

by from Fairfax, VA |

I've been a Stohlman customer for 15 years and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new VW. Having purchased and owned a 1999 Passat and a 2009 Jetta Wolfsburg over the years, Stohlman's buying process has been very smooth compared to other vehicles I have purchased for my family. It's their service department that shines though- consistently a great pool of service manager who'll take care of you and your vehicle (and let's face it, if you buy a VW, it will need to come in from time to time), and any snafus have been managed from the top with great care. This is a dealership that really cares about their reputation and name and work hard to maintain it. I would also recommend that you purchase the VW extended warranties as that would give the piece of mind and is worth every penny over the life of the warranty.

November 5, 2013

Dear ThreePedalsforLife, Thanks for posting such an outstanding review of our dealership and staff. We feel we have absolutely the best customers in the area and it's why we love what we do. Thanks for being a great client! Sincerely, Michael Rusnak General Manager

Professional treatment-great deals-friendly staff

by from Arlington, VA |

I talked with a dozen dealers in Northern Virginia and DC when I was ready to buy a new car. Stohlman's has been great. Superb interaction via e-mail, text and phone. Convenient hours and location. Dave Jennings was GREAT to work with as we negotiated for my car. And the follow up has been fantastic. I highly recommend this dealer.

October 25, 2013

Lydia, thanks so much for your feedback about your service from David. We're proud of our team here and constantly strive to make sure we treat our customers the same way we wish to be treated. Enjoy your new car! Michael Rusnak General Manager

Fantastic Service

by from Tyson's Corner,, VA |

I recently purchased a 2012 silver Beetle over the holiday weekend. Mike was very professional, polite and provided us with an outstanding service! We were fortunate to have such an excellent Sales professional that connected with us, not once did he pressure us into anything. I'm extremely happy that I purchased my car from Stolman's; from sales, finance and the rest of team the process of purchasing a car couldn't have gone any smoother!

its good service

by from arlington va |

He's nice and his good guy I like to go there again

August 29, 2013

Aziz, Thanks for posting. We're happy to hear you had a great experience! Thanks again. Michael Rusnak General Manager

Great dealer

by from Washington, DC |

We purchased a brand new Outback one day after we moved back to the US from overseas. We had been in contact with Randall Tomblin via email, who went out of his way to ensure that the exact car we wanted was ready for our arrival. We would have preferred to buy from a dealer closer to our home, but Randall's service alone was enough to justify the extra distance. We used our bank's buying service, and were amazed at the price difference-- Stohlman undercut the next best offer by more than 1500 dollars. We would buy another vehicle from Randall any day- he's a true professional who ensures his customers get what they want. Super guy in a super dealership.

July 19, 2013

Dear Justbackhome, Thank you for taking time out of what must be an extremely busy time to share your review. We're pleased to hear you got a fantastic deal and all was ready. We strive to make it easy for Foreign Service, Embassy officials and returning service members to get home and get on the road quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your business. Good luck with your new car. Michael Rusnak General Manager

Buying a car made easy

by from south hill, va |

Just purchased a 2014 Forester. The sales, finace and service personal could not have been more helpful. What can often be a tense, pressured experience was anything but at Stolman. I highly reccomend doing business with this dealership.

Seems very nice...

by from Baltimore |

I won a a bid for a 2006 Jetta on Ebay and went to see the car within 24 hours of winning the bid. I was very excited to see the car and it ran very well... until I came back from the test drive. i turned it off and asked my boyfriend who was with me, to look under the hood. He did and told me to start it. I started the car and it immedately died. I started it again and it did the same thing. The salesperson that was showing me the car tried to start it and the same thing happened. He said that there was nothing he could do then becuase it was pretty much closing time and the mechanics had all gone, which I understood. I did kind of feel that the salesperson was a little disinterested. I mean we were coming from an hour away and to stuck in traffiic so we did get there like 15 minutes before it was closing. He kept texting/was looking at his phone when I was speaking to him at times and I kind of got the feeling that he really didn't want to do the test drive. Whether or not it is a reputible place to buy a car I am not sure... and I REALLY REALLY wanted/want that car but the expereince that I had on Saturday left a lot to be desire for me.

May 14, 2013

Hi R-Michelle, Sorry to hear this transaction did not go as planned. We do take your feedback to heart and have taken steps to implement changes because of it. I hope we find a vehicle that will work out to your satisfaction and thank you for posting. Sincerely, Michael Rusnak General Manager

Exceptional sales experience

by from Mclean, VA |

I was deciding between roughly 6 different makes and 10-12 different models. I recommend this dealership especially if you ask for and deal with Hoang Nguyen. He is an absolute super start. He is the complete OPPOSITE of what you would expect to see from a car dealership's sales staff. He's not pushy, doesn't give you attitude when you say you're just "looking", doesn't give you attitude to harrase you with emails or phone calls even after you test drive a couple of cars and leave to try other cars! First time I talked to him, he didn't even ask for my phone or email and just sat down with me and did all the numbers I was asking for, showed me what my payment would be, how much I needed to put down, and gave me all the calculations to go home with (as odd as it may sound, sales guys refuse to give you the paper they doodle on and write the numbers and calculations on ... as if they don't want to be held to those if you come back later, but not here!) Hoang even encouraged me to compare their prices with other dealerships and if I decided to come back but have found something cheaper, to let him know for a price match.

April 25, 2013

Dear Farswe, Thanks for posting your review of Hoang. Many customers remark how we do business differently here and we're proud of that. We appreciate your choice of Hoang and Stohlman Automotive for your business. Thanks again and congratulations. Michael Rusnak General Manager