Cascade Honda

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2810 Washburn Way, Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Great customer service. Dealer you can trust.

by from Lakeport, CA |

Great experience with Cascade Honda. I had located a potential vehicle on cars.com and emailed the dealership. Steve replied and after only a few short emails we negotiated a very fair price. The dealership was about six hours away from my home so I wanted to have no surprises or haggling when I arrived. Cascade and Steve especially did not disappoint. He was very friendly and professional and had everything prepared for my arrival. There was no surprises or upsell tactics when I got to the dealership (other than the obligatory extended warranty pitch. but that's to be expected). Car was in the advertised condition and exceeded my expectations. Overall, in and out very quickly and left with the car I imagined. Thanks Steve.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Klamath Falls, OR |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Cascade Auto Group after I suffered a major car accident. I needed a vehicle QUICKLY that was safe, gas efficient, had four wheel drive, and was marked at a reasonable price. I found all of that and more at Cascade! Their sales staff, specifically Randy Taylor, was a joy to work with. They treated me with respect, listened to all of my car needs, and found me a vehicle that was above and beyond my expectations! Their financing office was quick and efficient; even their vehicle service and maintenance department was kind and helpful! Cascade my car buying experience quite enjoyable and got me back on the road within a week of my accident. Thank you to all at Cascade for such wonderful service!

Cascade Honda- AWESOME

by from Klamath Falls, Oregon |

My experience with Cascade Honda was a very easy relaxed and comforting experience. They went over backwards to accomodate me. I will definately recommend them to anyone.