Ted Britt Ford

11165 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

New 866-851-6638
Used 888-229-7448
Service 888-294-6579

We do the deals others can't and won't!

A Very Patient Professional

by from Herndon, VA |

A Very Patient Professional Dia helped me with getting my phone sync'ed up with the blue tooth in my new car and the showed me how to use it. I am not exactly the most tech savey in the world but she calmly and patiently explained and showed me what to do. Then she had me do a practice call. Worked like a champ. She helped me alot, and made me feel at ease with it. She was very helpful and has a very winning demeaner.

Great Service

by from Berryville, VA |

Arrived earlier than my appointment time, but the parts were there and they took my truck immediately. Work was completed earlier than promised. Great experience.

Worth the Trip!

by from Richmond, VA |

We had purchased a Ford Fiesta from Steve Solomon a year ago and we were so happy with the wonderful customer service we received and the excellent deal on the car, we didn't hesitate to drive from Richmond, VA to Fairfax to deal with Steve Solomon and the Ted Britt Ford crew to purchase our next new car. After spending time in our local area looking for the best deals, we called the internet sales and received excellent service from Amara. She come up with the best deal on an awesome new Ford Focus and we couldn't be happier. No complaints here!

Great Experience at Ted Britt Ford!

by from Fairfax, VA |

My experience with purchasing a car from Ted Britt Fairfax Ford far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I inquired about the models I was interested in, I was met with great customer service from Jenny Kueny and Lucy White from the internet team. Upon going to the dealership, I was met by Pat Cantwell to assist me. He was not "pushy," and asked what I was looking for in a car. From Jenny, to Lucy, and now to Pat, it is clear that they care about their customers, and that is why I will undoubtedly be recommending the dealership. Pat showed me all of the models, with the optional features, I explained I would like. He was patient, and answered all of my questions, and informed me of all of the great supplemental benefits at Ted Britt Fairfax Ford, such as loaner vehicles, among many other things. When I made my decision, knowing that the price was fair after comparative shopping via the web, I was then helped by Linda Lafontaine in finance. During the process, she was so respectful and kind, as well as patient as she answered all questions. Natasha from finance was very helpful as well. As the process was wrapping up, Nina Ross explained the Syncmyride program, which is really great! She also explained all of the other features of the model, as well as anything extra the dealership offers--which is a lot, like the loaner vehicles mentioned above. All of the aforementioned individuals did not pressure me at all, and definitely ensured my needs and wants were met, then some! The process was seamless, and everyone was so pleasant to do business with.

Great experience

by from Berryville, VA |

Great experience. Selection of vehicles on the lot was excellent. First price offered was fair. No pressure to purchase optional services. Vehicle was prepared and ready to go by the time the paperwork was completed.

August 27, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Bill! It was a pleasure working with you!

Fully Satisfied With Purchase Experience

by from Burke, VA |

Originally visited dealership in October 2013 to purchase a 2014 Escape for the wife. For whatever reason the car's features overwhelmed her. When I considered buying an Escape for myself I contacted the salesperson I had interacted with in October and ended up driving out in a 2014 Escape Titanium. I was thoroughly satisfied with my experience.

August 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Escape Titanium!! It's funny how things work out. We look forward to helping you with any other needs you may have in the future...and earning your wife's business as well!

Regularly scheduled maintenance

by from Fairfax Station |

As has been the case for almost 20 years, the service team did an excellent job. They were responsive and kept me fully apprised as to the status of work, cost estimates, and the like. And the job was done on time and very well.

August 27, 2014

Thank you so very much for your continued business and support! We look forward to earning your business again and again for the next 20+ years! Anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Great buying experience!

by from Fairfax, VA |

My wife and I needed to buy a new car for her daily commute to school. Mindy gave us great advice on the best car for us, and with the help of Allison and Matt, we received great financing options and price. After we signed the paperwork, Nina and Mindy went the extra mile by helping me familiarize myself with the new car (ie: synch my iphone, various configuration etc.). All around it was a great experience, the team was friendly and competent and I would not hesitate to recommend Ted Britt to anyone!

August 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Go team!!

Very impressive staff

by from Bowie, MD |

My husband and I are delighted with our new Ford Escape and the team that helped get us into it! Buying a car tends to be a lengthy process but the time flew by with the friendliness of the staff and their organizational skills. We would most definitely buy a car here again.

August 28, 2014

Congratulation on your new Escape, Brigette!! And thank you for the recommendation! Enjoy!

Wonderful experience for first-time car buyer.

by from Haymarket, VA |

As a parent, helping a young adult navigate through this rite of passage, I would highly recommend that similarly situated parents give Dave Donley a call to find the best car, and absolutely insist on working with Jennifer Moccaldi in finance to find the best deal. The dealership's staff delivered an outstanding buying experience to my 25-year old, carefully explaining each step of the process. Kudos to Dave Donley in Sales, whose kindness and patience allowed my daughter to hone in on the vehicle that best met her needs and budget. Dave's practiced eye was instrumental in guiding her to the right car, and by allowing her to test drive multiple models, he helped her make a "no regrets" decision on which features/options to prioritize, particularly since budget was a concern. Jennifer Moccaldi in finance was exceptional. By comparing various financing options, and carefully explaining the extended warranties, she helped my daughter become knowledgeable enough to make informed decisions about what she wanted to purchase and how she wanted to pay for it. Jennifer worked tirelessly to help my kiddo get the best deal possible. Nina Ross was also a great help, explaining the after-market add-ons that can preserve appearance and value.

August 28, 2014

Dave and Jennifer are AWESOME!! Congratulations to your daughter on her new vehicle. Anything we can do to help for her, yourself, or the rest of the family...please let us know! It was a pleasure!

My car! Cool Al! Great company! Happy me!

by from Fairfax, Va |

First come - first serve. I was successfully lucky to be met by Mr. Al Alqaisi at the entrance of the Ted Britt Ford. Stopped by for ask a question and left with the car. The exceptional customer service with 100% satisfied buyer's experience. Briefly speaking: Ford Fusion - sophisticated look with incredible power. I wanted I bought it. Totally satisfied with the car. Mr. Al - Reliable, courteous and knowledgable sales consultant with outstanding personality and friendliness. Perfect balance of work and fun. It was pleasure to work with him. Ted Britt Fairfax - great office, functional team work, easy-going atmosphere. Ease of employees on doing business makes the reputation of the company exceptional. I will definitely recommend to stop by there. Great experience! Thank you guys from the bottom of the heart!

August 28, 2014

Great job Al and team! Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to earning your business again in the future!