Ted Britt Ford

New 866-495-9630
Used 866-494-1695

A Very Patient Professional

by from Herndon, VA |

A Very Patient Professional Dia helped me with getting my phone sync'ed up with the blue tooth in my new car and the showed me how to use it. I am not exactly the most tech savey in the world but she calmly and patiently explained and showed me what to do. Then she had me do a practice call. Worked like a champ. She helped me alot, and made me feel at ease with it. She was very helpful and has a very winning demeaner.

Ted Britt Ford does not honor their agreements.

by from Virginia |

My wife and I purchased a new 2014 Flex, including $4997 in maintenance and cleaning agreements, from Ted Britt Ford. On 3 separate occasions I scheduled appointments with Britt for services covered under the contracts. On all 3 occasions Ted Britt Ford refused to honor the contracts. I have contacted Ted Britt Ford multiple times, and each time Ted Britt Ford refuses to honor the agreements or refund our money. Don't buy from Ted Britt Ford!

October 14, 2014

We are sad to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience. Please contact us at customercare@tedbritt.com Customer service is of top priority to us!

Great first car purchase experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

Greeted warmly by Karwan as we approached the dealership. He showed me a few Ford cars based on what I wanted, and I found the right fit for me (2012 Ford Fusion). Lisa convinced me to get the EnviroGuard and my car still looks (and smells!) amazing. Linda did the utmost work to help me find a good loan. As a recent college grad still paying off school, this was critical for me. Thank you Karwan, Lisa, and Linda!

October 14, 2014

Congratulations on your first car!! Enjoy!

New 2014 Fusion

by from Oak Hill, VA |

Professional, friendly, knowledgable, helpful- my third purchase of a new Ford from this group of staff members in 2 years. I plan to return for future purchases.

September 4, 2014

Congratulations on your newest Ford! Thank you for your continued business!!

As usual, excellent service of my 2009 Mustang

by from Clifton, VA |

This review is about two experiences at Ted Britt this week. I own two Fords that were bought at Ted Britt: a 2009 Mustang and 2011 F-150. Gary Funk and the Blue did an excellent job in servicing my 2009 Mustang. I am totally satisfied with the work he and his team do. As usual, the work was done on time and Gary answered all my questions. I bought my F-150 from Pat Cantwell in 2011. I am thinking about trading it in for an F-250 diesel. When I contacted Pat, he immediately set up a test drive for what I was looking for. I am still debating on buying a new truck but I appreciate Pat going the extra mile.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience, Jim!

Great Service

by from Berryville, VA |

Arrived earlier than my appointment time, but the parts were there and they took my truck immediately. Work was completed earlier than promised. Great experience.

August 31, 2014

That's what we're here for! Thank you for sharing your experience!!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Bealeton, VA |

My experince at Ted Britt was awesome! I went there looking for a good deal on a Ford Escape Titanium. Ed Davis and Lisa Light were easy to work with, very friendly and answered all my questions. Ed had a lot of patience with me when I changed my mind about the color of the Escape I wanted but ended up buying that very one. Lisa is just a happy bubbly person and put up with me rushing her through her sales pitch about the protective coat for my Escape. She never stopped smiling and stayed positive. As for Jennifer Moccaldi, what a wonderful person! I don't think I can say enough good things about her. I was exhausted since I went to the dealership after work. Being understanding of this Jennifer had me sign a promisary note and sent me home in my new vehicle and said I could come back the next day to finish my paperwork. She took very good care of me she made sure I got my payments where I needed them to be. What an AWESOME person you are Jennifer! I would reccomend Ted Britt to everyone.

September 4, 2014

Go team!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! Congratulations on your new Escape!

Worth the Trip!

by from Richmond, VA |

We had purchased a Ford Fiesta from Steve Solomon a year ago and we were so happy with the wonderful customer service we received and the excellent deal on the car, we didn't hesitate to drive from Richmond, VA to Fairfax to deal with Steve Solomon and the Ted Britt Ford crew to purchase our next new car. After spending time in our local area looking for the best deals, we called the internet sales and received excellent service from Amara. She come up with the best deal on an awesome new Ford Focus and we couldn't be happier. No complaints here!

August 31, 2014

Congratulations on your new Focus!! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business once again. It's always a pleasure!

Great Experience at Ted Britt Ford!

by from Fairfax, VA |

My experience with purchasing a car from Ted Britt Fairfax Ford far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I inquired about the models I was interested in, I was met with great customer service from Jenny Kueny and Lucy White from the internet team. Upon going to the dealership, I was met by Pat Cantwell to assist me. He was not "pushy," and asked what I was looking for in a car. From Jenny, to Lucy, and now to Pat, it is clear that they care about their customers, and that is why I will undoubtedly be recommending the dealership. Pat showed me all of the models, with the optional features, I explained I would like. He was patient, and answered all of my questions, and informed me of all of the great supplemental benefits at Ted Britt Fairfax Ford, such as loaner vehicles, among many other things. When I made my decision, knowing that the price was fair after comparative shopping via the web, I was then helped by Linda Lafontaine in finance. During the process, she was so respectful and kind, as well as patient as she answered all questions. Natasha from finance was very helpful as well. As the process was wrapping up, Nina Ross explained the Syncmyride program, which is really great! She also explained all of the other features of the model, as well as anything extra the dealership offers--which is a lot, like the loaner vehicles mentioned above. All of the aforementioned individuals did not pressure me at all, and definitely ensured my needs and wants were met, then some! The process was seamless, and everyone was so pleasant to do business with.

August 31, 2014

GO TEAM!! Thank you for sharing your experience and congratulations on your new vehicle!!!

Great experience

by from Berryville, VA |

Great experience. Selection of vehicles on the lot was excellent. First price offered was fair. No pressure to purchase optional services. Vehicle was prepared and ready to go by the time the paperwork was completed.

August 27, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Bill! It was a pleasure working with you!

Fully Satisfied With Purchase Experience

by from Burke, VA |

Originally visited dealership in October 2013 to purchase a 2014 Escape for the wife. For whatever reason the car's features overwhelmed her. When I considered buying an Escape for myself I contacted the salesperson I had interacted with in October and ended up driving out in a 2014 Escape Titanium. I was thoroughly satisfied with my experience.

August 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Escape Titanium!! It's funny how things work out. We look forward to helping you with any other needs you may have in the future...and earning your wife's business as well!