Audi Tysons Corner

8598 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182

New 888-738-0853 New888-738-0853
Used 888-711-7983 Used888-711-7983
Service 866-706-3670 Service 866-706-3670

Come See Why Our Customers Love Us! Audi Tysons Corner is the #1 Audi Dealership in the Mid-Atlantic region!!

Artem Platonov - Excellent Audi Sales Rep

by from Sterling, VA |

Art Platonov and the Audi team of Tysons Corner made the buying process of my A8 simple and and efficient. Art and Roma Emelev were very professional, responsive, and extremely detailed in answering any questions that I had. I am very pleased with my car and the support & service I have received from Art and the team.

I love my Q5!!!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Artem (also known as Art) made my buying experience smooth and easy! He provided impeccable customer service patience and a smile! He even came in on his day off!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

My boyfriend and I swung by here 30 minutes before their closing time to take a look at a pre-owned Mini Cooper they happened to have as a trade in. Though it was late(and freezing outside!) the staff was beyond welcoming, positive and helpful. It was by far the most positive customer service experience I had at a dealership. Our "Audi Specialist" was Alberto Meer and he was everything & more I could have hoped for, he was helpful, knowledgeable & just all around fun to work with... Even though we kept him (along with his Sales Manager & Finance guy) at work well after closing time finalizing our deal no one once seemed bothered or in a rush to leave and everyone was super GREAT!!! I can't thank all of them enough for their help, and FANTASTIC customer service.

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Truly Exceptional Service at Audi of Tysons Corner

by from Sterling, Virginia |

Bought a certified pre-owned Audi A5 Premium Plus at Audi of Tysons Corner and service was truly exceptional! Al Meer, my sales associate, was patient, professional and informative. New to Audi cars, Al led me on a tour of the dealership, discussed model features, and provided me a thorough overview of the Audi line. Now after a week of driving my car, I know I made the right choice. I'm an extremely satisfied customer and if you're in the market for a previously owned car, go to the Tysons dealership and ask for Al.

Audi A6 Purchase - Zak B.

by from Vienna, VA |

We were referred to Zak by a friend who had recently purchased an Audi from Tysons dealership. She was extremely pleased with her service. We contacted him to ask him to watch for an A6 that would meet our specifications and Zak watched for weeks before contacting us. He had two cars that met our needs! From our first phone call with him, through the purchase and negotiations process, to our driving off the lot in our "new" A6, Zak was the consummate professional sales representative. His calm demeanor, infinite patience and knowledge made us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire process. He always managed to give us the answers we needed and worked to accommodate us at every turn! Zak is a top tier Audi representative and we would highly recommend him to others.

Audi Tysons Corner responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, if you need anything let us know.

great experience with Zak

by from Arlington, Va |

Zak was honest and helpful throughout my first car purchasing experience. It was a pleasure to work with him and is nothing like your typical car salesmen.

Audi Tysons Corner responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Zak is indeed a great member of our team, if you need anything let us know please.

Top Notch Dealer

by from Falls Church, VA |

The experience at Audi of Tysons Corner was fantastic from start to finish. Everything from the purchase of the car, to service appointments, and the overall process was top notch. Christopher Ross was a delight to work with, always available to answer questions, and consistently showed he had MY best interests in mind. Anytime I need a car, this will be my first stop, no question. This dealership and Christopher in particular, epitomizes what the experience should be when.

Great service

by from Falls Church, VA |

We replaced our 10-year old A4 Cabriolet with a brand new one. The new model is even better, smarter, and more powerful. love it. The service was wonderful. Chris Ross kept us informed of each milestone and our car arrived from Germany a whole month ahead of schedule. The buying process was completely hassle free. Highly recommend it.

Ask for May Chaijan

by from Ashburn, VA |

I recently leased a 2016 A6 from Audi Tyson's Corner/May Chaijan. Having leased/purchased many vehicles in the past, this was easily the fastest, most pleasant car buying experience. May and Sales Manger Paul Jun were knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely accommodating even during the more tense parts of the negotiations. I have been a loyal BMW owner for my last 9 years, however they dropped the ball and Audi Tyson's Corner more than exceeded any expectation I could ever have. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market! I am very happy with my switch to Audi!