Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

(5.0) 5 Reviews

3405 Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA 98002

DOXON TOYOTA

by from AUBURN,WA |

THE WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF ARE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT TOYOTA'S AND WHY SHOULDNT THEY BE!? THEY TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND EVEN LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT MY CAR UNDERNEATH WHILE IT WAS ON THE RACK. I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF THIERS FROM HERE ON AND AND THE NEXT CAR I BUY WILL BE FROM DOXON TOYOTA IN AUBURN,WA!

Happy FR-S owner

by from Lynnwood, Washington |

I contacted Doxon after I found they had the exact FR-S I was looking for on cars.com. They held they car for me and I picked it up after work. I was out the door in my new car in a very short time. How easy is that? The financing process was also very streamlined. They make it easy to recommend them.

Highly Recommend DOXON TOYOTA, Excellent Service

by from Auburn, WA. |

I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA, especially their Service Manager Mr. Duane Weil, he is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Mr. Weil is the walking example of true professional that offers excellent customer service; I am another happy customer with another successful story!!! Recently, my ?check engine?, ?VSC? and ?Tracking? indicator lights turn on again, I recalled they were on before while my Rav4 was still under warranty. At the time Doxon?s service department adjusted for me while I was there for my oil change. Since then those lights stayed off until recently, those lights lit up again. Now that my car is no longer covering by the manufacture warranty any more, I paid a hour labor of $60.94 to just perform a diagnosis; the result was malfunction code P2197. Doxon restored for me again. However, the problem persisted after 3-1/2 miles driving. The advice was replacing sensor with an estimate of $346.48 + tax and labor?.. I contacted Doxon Service Manager Mr. Duane Weil, he responded quickly and offered his professional advice and helpful options, and soon he ordered the part and got me scheduled within two days! Since my car is a very lightly used vehicle and just had its 30,000 miles service performed. Mr. Weil was able to help me take care of my car without burning a big hole in my wallet. That is what I call outstanding customer service!!! I have always enjoying visiting Doxon Toyota Auburn and their service department, because Doxon Toyota Auburn has giving me the feeling of ?going home? and take care of whatever issues my car may have. I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA Auburn, I highly recommend their service manager Mr. Duane Weil. bottom line Doxon Toyota is the BEST!!!

So far so good

by from Seattle WA |

Just bought our Toyota certified used from them. I liked our salesperson David and felt he had a good handle on what we were looking for. Ultimately, we felt respected, totally NOT rushed and like it was fun. I was NOT looking forward to buying a car and they made it painless. We didn't need financing, but we didn't feel rushed or pressured into the weird extras either. They were explained, but not pushed. Just doing their job.

wongee

by from kent wa |

i am very please to buy the car from this dealer. The sale men gave me a very good service.