Chevrolet and Cadillac of Bellevue

430 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 866-795-3385
Used 877-602-3969

See. Drive. Smile :)

I spent 4 hours of absoulte wasted time.

by from Bellevue WA |

I spent 4 hours of absoulte wasted time. The first price had a mark up of items that I did not require for my Cadillac. After a challaging converstation to get them taken off the table I spent another hour reviewing the hand written price information I requested. I waited and waited to have the salesman return with another hand written price. I had some colorful drawings that where completly unnessary. I wasn;t happy. When I finally got the bottom line price I decided to take it home and look at my options. I waited another 30 minuets or so for the sales man to find my keys for my car that I was trading. It was a totaly waste of my time I left with nothing. I could spent less time on the internet doing price checking. I ended up with the Cadillac I wanted and a price that I thought was fair at another dealership down the road.

2001 Chevy Equinox

by from Everett, WA |

Two weeks ago I purchased my 2011 Chevrolet Equinox from Chevrolet Cadillac of Bellevue and I LOVE IT! I found the car on cars.com. I had researched American made SUV's & crossovers, and knew what I wanted to buy. This was a "certified pre-owned" car, which was an added bonus. Because of the stigma of car sales, I was really dreading car shopping. I ended up actually enjoying the experience because of the low pressure sales staff and in particular Tee, the Sales Manager. I went in knowing how much I could afford to spend and after the customary haggling we came to an agreement. The buying process took longer than expected, only because there were a number of people ahead of me being approved for financing. I was impressed that they didn't worry about staying late. Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend Chevrolet Cadillac of Bellevue to anyone.