Chevrolet and Cadillac of Bellevue

Service 866-673-2635

See. Drive. Smile :)

STAY AWAY!!!

by from Lake Forest Park |

Stay away from these guys! Actually had to back out of a deal because the car had a completely worn clutch which they tried to hide. Wanted to take to my own mechanic as I felt the clutch issue which they tried to talk me out of and do the deal without having my mechanic look at. Had my own financing and they tried to push their financing on me more times than I can imagine. Went into finance guy and he again tried to tell me I was using their financing and also had incorrect pricing on contract......they didn't deliver car to my mechanic as agreed which left him waiting and further delays....they are a sham and worst car experience I have had.......all said and done only thing that saved me is how I had a stipulation in the contract that that I could back out of when my mechanic told me it needed work......

I spent 4 hours of absoulte wasted time.

by from Bellevue WA |

I spent 4 hours of absoulte wasted time. The first price had a mark up of items that I did not require for my Cadillac. After a challaging converstation to get them taken off the table I spent another hour reviewing the hand written price information I requested. I waited and waited to have the salesman return with another hand written price. I had some colorful drawings that where completly unnessary. I wasn;t happy. When I finally got the bottom line price I decided to take it home and look at my options. I waited another 30 minuets or so for the sales man to find my keys for my car that I was trading. It was a totaly waste of my time I left with nothing. I could spent less time on the internet doing price checking. I ended up with the Cadillac I wanted and a price that I thought was fair at another dealership down the road.

2001 Chevy Equinox

by from Everett, WA |

Two weeks ago I purchased my 2011 Chevrolet Equinox from Chevrolet Cadillac of Bellevue and I LOVE IT! I found the car on cars.com. I had researched American made SUV's & crossovers, and knew what I wanted to buy. This was a "certified pre-owned" car, which was an added bonus. Because of the stigma of car sales, I was really dreading car shopping. I ended up actually enjoying the experience because of the low pressure sales staff and in particular Tee, the Sales Manager. I went in knowing how much I could afford to spend and after the customary haggling we came to an agreement. The buying process took longer than expected, only because there were a number of people ahead of me being approved for financing. I was impressed that they didn't worry about staying late. Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend Chevrolet Cadillac of Bellevue to anyone.