AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

120 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 888-270-6575
Used 888-264-1091
Service 888-281-3505

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great Experience at AutoNation!

by from Kent, WA |

We recently bought a Jeep Wrangler from Haakon Andor and it could not have been a better experience. He found the perfect Jeep for us at a great price. Everyone at AutoNation was friendly, helpful, patient and never pushy. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a new vehicle!

Facilities Coordinator

by from Kirkland, WA 98034 |

Wonderful group of people to work with. They go out of their way to make sure their customers are satisfied.

Ms.Kitty1

by from Bothell, Wa. |

One of the best experiences I've had buying a car!

Best experience I have ever had!!!

by from Columbia Falls, MT |

David is the BEST sees person I have ever dealt with.... I had an amazing experience at Autonation. I live 500 miles away and he worked for 3 days to make sure everything was perfect when I arived. I got there, hopped in the car to drive it. They filled the tank, which you never see any more, and by the time we were back from the test drive, the finance manager was waiting outside, paperwork in hand. The whole experience took just about an hour. I have been in situations before and spent 6-7 hours at a dealership waiting for this and that... They walere AMAZING!

It was a pleasant car-buying experience !

by from Wenatchee, WA |

Dave actually LISTENED to our wants and needs in a vehicle and was prepared to show us cars we were actually interested in. When we found the perfect Jeep it was an easy process to complete the sale.

Respectful and honest sales representative

by from Bellevue, WA |

We recently bought a Granite Crystal Metallic Ram 1500 crew cab from Ennis at the AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bellevue. Ennis drove us to their over flow lot to show us the Ram longhorn and we fell in love with it. I am now driving my new truck He was honest, personable, and cared about us as his customer. After our purchase, he made himself available to us for any questions or concerns. Ennis is my go to sales rep for anyone looking to purchase a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram vehicle. I will be recommending Ennis and the dealership to friends and family! ?

Great Buying Experience

by from Montesano, Wa. |

Great buying experience ,I was expecting big city high pressure and almost did not call. Total opposite Mike and Mike answered all questions no pressure said we will work with you anyway you like email, text, phone. They had the car we were looking for The low pressure sales dept. is why we drove over 100 miles to buy our car there. And would do it again when we are ready for our next car.

Auto nation 2015 Jeep purchase

by from Redmond, Wa |

Hal found us the perfect vehicle. he walked us through the process provided outstanding customer service and demonstrated true professionalism.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Bellevue, Wa |

I recently bought a Red Jeep Cherokee from David Tisdial at the AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bellevue. David showed us a picture of the Jeep and I fell in love with it, yet never thought I could afford it. He asked us what price range we were looking in and said I can make that happen. Truly not believing it, he did everything he could to make it affordable for me to own my dream car. The measures he took were above and beyond and I could not be more thankful that I ended up working with David. He was honest, personable, and cared about us as his customer. After our purchase, he made himself available to him for any questions or concerns and helped with keys, etc. David made it clear that his job did not end when we left the store. All of the employees at the dealership were extremely friendly and helpful, I will be recommending David and the dealership to friends and family, due to my wonderful experience.

Friendly staff, No pressure, Diligent

by from Bellevue, WA |

My wife and I went to Jeep Autonation a month prior to our purchase of a 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited. We were greeted by Ramon Ramirez, who showed us what they had in stock. He stuck with us throughout our research and decision making process until we were ready. We are extremely impressed with the relaxed environment. Ramon was very knowledgeable and accommodating, searching other Autonation lots to find us exactly what we were looking for. In the end,we purchased our Jeep Renegade. The actual financial buying process was quick and painless. We came in at 4pm and driving home in out new Jeep by 5:30. If you are looking for anything Mopar, Autonation Bellevue is the place to go. Ask for Ramon and tell them the Websters sent you! This will be our go-to dealership from now on.

Great purchasing experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Mike was very straightforward and I got a great deal on a used Nissan Versa with very low mileage.