120 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 866-413-6494
Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

A painless and fun buying experience!

by from Kirkland, WA |

We had a great experience from start to finish buying a new car with AutoNation Dodge. If only everything was that easy.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

AutoNation

by from Bellevue, WA |

Very happy with our buying experience.Everything went very smoothly from beginning to end..Will probably buy our next car from you..

by from Seattle, WA |

Just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Wonderful buying experience and the car is great. We own an existing older GCLtd and wanted to get a replacement. The folks at the dealership were wonderful, especially the internet sales department. We got a Costco discount and saved a bunch of money.

DAVID ILAGAN

by from Bellevue, WA |

Excellent customer service by Denny-Jo Naumec and Sales Manager and the Finance Manager Darren. Keep up the good service to our community.

Review of AutoNation - Bellevue, WA

by from Puyallup, WA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Ramon Ramirez at AutoNation in Bellevue. I found Ramon to be very courteous and professional and very knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle. I used the Costco Auto Buying Program and was pleased with the overall experience from our salesman to the loan officer to management. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Great experience working with Dave Tisdial

by from Bellevue, WA |

I finally bought my dream car, the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock edition in Sunset Orange Pearl Coat color!!! I have been shopping for it for at least 4 years, and all this time Dave was very patient with me and finally he special ordered one from the factory for me. Thanks Dave!

Come for the prices, stay for the service.

by from Kirkland, WA |

For context, I have purchased over 50 vehicles in this life and am well aware of the process. I have a love/hate relationship with cars, trucks, and motorcycles - I love owning them but hate the purchasing process. Slick dealers, unnecessary add ons, and the glacial process known as "Finance". Well I am happy to say that this particular dealer, AutoNation, dealt with us in an incredibly efficient, honest, and fair way. We got the vehicle we wanted without the pressure I've seen so many other places. I feel compelled to also recommend that you go here as a Costco member. The discount you get as a result is GREAT and it extends to service and parts as well. Even if you just got a membership for the car program benefits it pays for itself many times over. Consider it. And yes, AutoNation is in the Costco program. Back to the dealer. Great sales rep. Knew his stuff on the Jeep Grand Cherokee and was patient in showing us everything about the vehicle. So nice to see his attention to detail on this front. It was great. Mike Paulsen is his name by the way. The Sales Manager and Service Department Manager made their way by to say hello as well. This is typical so no surprise here. I would add that the Service Manager asked what car we were getting and proactively brought by a brochure for that model. A nice gesture. Sure, it can occasionally result in additional sales but it is something I have not seen often. So what were the negatives? Only one: the automotive industry needs to figure out how to make the finance process go more quickly. This is a solvable problem. Don't get me wrong, the person in Finance was great, know his stuff, did not pressure for add ons, etc. But getting into and out of Finance takes too much of your day. And it does not matter if you are financing the vehicle or paying all cash. I am not taking a star off for the finance portion as this is the norm. I do have to call it out though so AutoNation has something they can improve on. Great experience folks. Thanks again Mike and team!

Lasse

by from Bellevue, WA |

It was great!! Kasra is a really good sales person, not to pushy, just very polite!!

Review of Bellevue AutoNation

by from Bellevue, WA |

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Bellevue came through and in the end, I am pleased with my purchase. I just with they would empower the salespeople to do what is right instead of having to go back and forth with a manager.

Autonation

by from Bellevue, WA |

Very good purchasing experience. Mike got my list of options and searched until he found the exact model.

Thank You, Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and couldn't be happier! It's a great ride. Everyone at Autonation was truly very nice helpful and well informed about the Jeep I was buying. They made it easy , comfortable and a pleasure to do busy at the store. This is my second Jeep purchase over the years,I also have a 2002 Jeep Liberty never have had one problem with it and still am driving it today. I expect I will have the same with my New Jeep.