AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

120 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 866-413-6494
Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

A painless and fun buying experience!

by from Kirkland, WA |

We had a great experience from start to finish buying a new car with AutoNation Dodge. If only everything was that easy.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Good Experience

by from Sammamish, WA |

Just purchased my fourth vehicle from AutoNation Bellevue. Another great experience. Ennis was a true professional in his approach to our car purchase. There wasn't a question about any of the features on our new car that he wasn't able to answer. In addition, he worked with Terry to put together a solid offer for us. We didn't feel any sales pressure during the process. The after purchase follow up was unexpected. When do car sales guys follow up to see how the first couple of weeks of ownership have gone? First time that I have received a follow up call. I have also worked with the service department at this dealership since 1997. They are a big part of why I return.

Jeep patriot

by from Duvall Duvall , Wa |

The customer service is excellent . I did not feel pressured in anyway which made the process easy . I had a lot of questions and they were really patient with me . I love my jeep patriot . I definitely recommend them and will be a returning in the future . Thank you gentlemen .

Great Experience for First Time Car Buying

by from Bellevue, WA |

This was the first time that I was looking to purchase a car. All I had initially been doing at the dealership was just going to look at the Jeep Patriots. One had been really catching my eye online and I decided to go take a look, plus I have a Costco card which allows for a discount. The sales representative I met with, Michael Corwin, was really helpful in showing me the cars I wanted to look at and then some similar styles. In the end I fell in love with a 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude, which fits my style perfectly. The financing office was very helpful in making sure I was able to get the car, especially being a first time car buyer, Even after I purchased the car, Mike was making sure I was still in love with it.

great customer service!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I have a Journey 2009, initially I had problem with the ignition, but I took the car in to the dealer and they worked in the car and I haven't had problem again. Service department has always been excellent. I didn't have to ask them to provide s car while repairing mine, they offered me immediately. The Service department takes you track the maintenance of your car. Definitively, Bellevue Chrysler Jeep Dodge has excellent customer service.

Outstanding Services

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had the experience of a once in a lifetime feeling. Everybody there showed dear respect to me and my family. I feel blessed to have made business with this dealer located in Bellevue,WA.

DIrector of Sales

by from Bellevue, WA |

First class.. Went the extra mile to make sure my situation was handled properly.

Wrangler

by from Bellevue, WA |

Hal is a great sales person. Bought 3 wranglers from him already.!

Great Service

by from Bellevue, WA |

I recently purchased a truck from Auto Nation Dodge working with Ramon and could not be more happy. Everyone was extremely helpful and easy to deal with. They had a great selection and even brought other vehicles in to look at. Their pricing was on par for the market and you didn't feel the need to haggle on price. They were very fair and I have a fantastic truck now. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Excellent people to work with!

by from Bellevue, WA |

We found the folks there to be very courteous and helpful. All the pricing was straight up, no funny games with numbers. The showroom is very bright and inviting, and the folks were warm and friendly, without being high pressure. Working with Dave to buy over the net, and then face to face, was a delightful experience, and everything went to our satisfaction! We'll return for our second car soon, and will be recommending them to our friends and family.

Recall Service & Estimates for other work

by from Bellevue, WA |

My 1st service here in 15 years...a Jeep recall fix to my 19-year old Grand Cherokee. Chris Holbrook was red team lead, but all teams seemed supportive of and helpful to each other. No waiting at appointment time. Courtesy ride back home and to retrieve me when car ready. Car ready faster than expected which was nice. Chris explained exactly what was done and no pressure to "up sell" me. I asked for an other-work estimate and he provided a competitive estimate and breakdown into 4 work pieces that could be addressed together or separately. I appreciated the personal attention, sound advice, and look forward to returning for my new work.