AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

120 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 888-270-6575 New 888-270-6575
Used 888-264-1091 Used 888-264-1091
Service 888-281-3505 Service 888-281-3505

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Experience at AutoNation!

by from Kent, WA |

We recently bought a Jeep Wrangler from Haakon Andor and it could not have been a better experience. He found the perfect Jeep for us at a great price. Everyone at AutoNation was friendly, helpful, patient and never pushy. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a new vehicle!

Recall Service

by from Bellevue, Wa |

Auto Nation repaired the recall issue, (Takata airbag replacement) and provided a rental car free of charge. The whole episode was painless and perfect!

New car purchase survey (sales person Kent / Chen)

by from North Bend , Wa. 98045 |

Kent was very informative and courteous through the whole process. Also, Cody in finance was easy to work with as well. The paperwork took awhile because the original finance guy wasn't there but that gentleman was nice as well. This is my second vehicle from Bellevue Jeep Dodge.

A good experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

The two salesmen we worked with were knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. I particularly appreciated that they set up some of the technology, like syncing the phone and car and presetting some radio stations, before we left. However, the presentation of the extended warranty packages lengthy and tiresome.

Incredible people and incredible experience!

by from Seattle, Washington |

Autonation Bellevue was incredible!! I had the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car at this dealership. The salesmen were so friendly and made the entire experience really comfortable and fun. I am so glad I purchased my dream car through this dream team!

January 21, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Erika! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great service, no icky high-pressure situations

by from Issaquah, WA |

We just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We had been very close to purchasing a Ford Explorer in Issaquah, but were put off by the sales process and back and forth with sketchy finance negotiations, so decided to check out the Jeep dealership. So glad we did! Not only do we love the car that we bought, the experience in working with Kasra was painless. We told him our price range and he found the perfect car for us, which was $1k less what we told him our ideal price was. The finance team spent the time working through different lease/sale and term options patiently and at no point did we feel we were getting hustled. We even went to some previously scheduled activities in the middle of the process and were not given the full court press. I could not have been happier with the service Kasra provided and will be recommending him to friends.

January 21, 2016

Elisa, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thank you for this feedback!

Ennis is awesome!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had terrible credit (sub 500), Im self employed (to borrowers that's basically the same as unemployed). And they were able to help me get a loan for a beautiful 2015 Chrysler 200!!! Also, my interest rate was gonna be 25%! They worked some magic and got it down to 14.8% (bringing my payments from $485 to $411). And they were able to give me an extra 4 year/50,000 Bumper to Bumper warranty for FREE!!!!!!! By far the best car buying experience ever!!! They were all very professional, patient, and obviously helpful. Ennis, Wally, & Genup! Thank you!!!

January 21, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Friendly, Courteous, and Professional

by from Issaquah, WA |

Had a nice experience with this dealer. The salesman, Paul, was happy to work with my schedule in scheduling the test drive, arranging the paperwork, and providing a pleasant environment for the negotiations. I was very pleased with the entire buying experience.

Dodge of Bellevue (Auto Nation)

by from Seattle, WA |

My buying experience with Dodge of Bellevue was a great. Ennis Campbell, my salesman took the time to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase. Honestly when I saw my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T on the lot I was ready to buy. Ennis wanted me to test drive it first to make sure I was happy with it, There was no pushing at all from the sales staff. Just a super great deal and Dodge of Bellevue worked right away with my BECU credit union with a super low interest rate due to my high credit score. The finance department gave me a great deal on the extended 3 year warranty as well and no pressured upsell. Ennis followed up with me with my purchase a few times and my answer is I love my new car. Thanks Dodge of Bellevue, I feel 19 again with a muscle car again :)

Second time purchasw with AutoNation - great!!!!

by from Bellevue, WA |

No brainer dealing with this dealership. Considering the competition for Dodge is Rairdon - which is the highest volume dealership in the area - this experience at AutoNation was wonderful. This is my second purchase through them. What I liked is that the people have longevity there. The finance manager for this purchase was the one who sold me my car five years ago. Must be a good place to work. Thank you AutoNation, Bellevue for the great experience.