AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

120 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 888-270-6575 New888-270-6575
Used 888-264-1091 Used888-264-1091
Service 888-281-3505 Service 888-281-3505

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Outstanding Services

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had the experience of a once in a lifetime feeling. Everybody there showed dear respect to me and my family. I feel blessed to have made business with this dealer located in Bellevue,WA.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

May 27, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Excellent experiance!

by from Seattle, WA |

I was thinking of buying a Jeep Wrangler for sometime and I was not at the point of actually making a purchase. Auto Nation complemented my schedule, I ordered a custom Jeep and they made it happen with precise communication and facilitation. They never pressured me, gave me an excellent invoice price and the trade-in value for my car was very fair when the sales tax savings was factored in. I dealt with several different sales people and sales managers and they were all committed to excellent customer service! I would buy from them again and recommend family and friends!

Friendly, fast and helpful Service Dept.

by from bellevue,WA |

Chris Rider in the service dept. is the employee that bosses dream of. He made the best of a day when they were short handed and got me in and out.

Got me in and out before time promosed...

by from Bothell, WA |

I think for the money spent on a new Jeep there should be a better Auto Store. More modern to be in line with the other places on the East side.

Good experience

by from Sammamish, WA |

Sales experience was pleasant. No pressure and we were able to test drive multiple cars and models as we explored our options. All during this process the sales people we engaged with, Ennis, Ramon, and Ivan were all helpful and not pushy in any way. Ended up purchasing a new Wrangler and we were very pleased with overall experience.

Great Service Salesman was the best

by from Yakima, Washington. |

This car buying experience went really smooth. I traveled 170 miles as the vehicle i wanted was not in my location. The dealership was clean and treated me and my daughter with respect. Blaine and i traded email the days before me driving up there setting up the deal. How much the asking price the financing my trade in and so on. When i got there i met Blaine and immediately went on a test drive, A brand new 2015 blue Dodge Challenger RT. She was beautiful. The test drive over we started the paperwork. The paperwork with Blaine was over quickly. The only problem though minor was the wait for the finance manager, i don't know if was because it was Saturday or he was swamp. I waited almost 2 hours. I would have waited all day but i had my 11 year old Daughter and she gets impatience real fast. So i would recommend AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue and Salesman Blaine any day and would purchase from them again.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

May 11, 2016

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Fast and Easy Transaction. No Hassles

by from Bellevue, WA |

Purchased a 2016 Rubicon. Super easy transaction. Dealership listened to what I needed and found the right car and processed the transaction all in a matter of hours Very easy group to work with

Best Dealership

by from Everett, WA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Renagade at Auto Nation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue, it was the best vehicle buying experience Ive had. I highly recommend the dealership, and my sales guy Mike Corwin, he promptly called me after I made a inquiry on cars.com, had the car I was interested at the front door ready to test drive first thing the next morning , and was very respectful of the fact, I had to get to work, He found a car for me in my price range, and had the deal worked out while I went to work, I came back that night and bought the car, Everyone was nice, and respectful, not pushy at all! I got a screamin deal, and felt valued and taken care of. If you don live in the area it is well worth your time to come see Mike C.

Recall Service

by from Bellevue, Wa |

Auto Nation repaired the recall issue, (Takata airbag replacement) and provided a rental car free of charge. The whole episode was painless and perfect!

New car purchase survey (sales person Kent / Chen)

by from North Bend , Wa. 98045 |

Kent was very informative and courteous through the whole process. Also, Cody in finance was easy to work with as well. The paperwork took awhile because the original finance guy wasn't there but that gentleman was nice as well. This is my second vehicle from Bellevue Jeep Dodge.