AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

2014 Jeep Cherokee

by from Marysville, WA |

Our experience was amazing, I've never had such an easy time buying a car before and we've boughten several through the years. The price was the best around, we did our homework , and not just the price but the overall teamwork, they all help eachother out you can tell they care about a person and this is hard to come by with dealterships these days.

Great sales person, terrible used car!

by from Renton, WA |

Let me start off, our salesman was terrific. No pressure from him. We purchased the used car and brought the car back within the 3 days due to a LOUD noise that could not be heard unless the windows were down. We were assured the sound was "normal", fast forward 29 days and we had to bring truck into Ford dealership for a new transmission and transfer case. $6700 later for the warranty company, thank god we bought the extra warranty!

August 1, 2014

Hannah, thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue. We take every review seriously and use this information to ensure a 100% positive experience. We are sorry you encountered this issue with your car purchase, but would like to make this up to you. Please call our General Manager directly at (425) 243-5202 to ensure your experience is more positive with us moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Better than average service department for dealer

by from Bellevue, WA |

The service department experience is better than average for a dealership

Great buying experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking for a Grand Cherokee and Ali, the sales representative, did everything to find me the best deal and the best financing option. Great customer experience

July 21, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Five star friendly service

by from issaquah,wa |

Autonation Dodge Bellevue is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. The best with a very strong emphasis on the service department. I bought my car knowing that over the next few years, I would have several trips to service doing the projects that I wanted done to make my car just the way I always imagined it. Of course trips for regular maintenance along the way as well. It may have just been my lucky day, but my service team leader turned out to be Erik Annell. With Erik, trips to service are no longer things I dread to do. I know with Erik, my questions will always be answered, my concerns will always be addressed, false promises will never be made to me, and every time I leave Autonation , I leave knowing that I got taken care of by a true professional! Erik builds working relationships with his customers and doesn't treat you as another work order in his endless stack of paperwork. Its this type of service and relationship that makes me come back to Autonation time and again. Thank you!

Great personal attention

by from Bellevue.WA |

Found the exact preowned vehicle I was looking for online, called and a salesman named Maged immediately arranged to have me look at the car off-site before it was formally inspected and detailed.I told him to call me when it was done, he did two days later and I came back and bought the car. Took about an hour and negotiations were pressure free and fair.They even offer a three day return policy which contrary to popular belief is not automatic in Washington.Great experience top to bottom and Maged especially is a gem of a person. Would buy here again in a heartbeat.

June 16, 2014

John, thanks so much for your warm recommendation of Maged here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service, and we're glad you're satisfied. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great experience-fantastic truck

by from Bellevue,WA |

Just bought a new Eco Diesel V6 from AutoNation Bellevue. My experience was overwhelming positive. Loved working with Michael Daniels. Very professional/not pushy and very helpful through-out the whole process. Have bought many cars from many dealers and certainly would return in the future. Financial process very smooth as well. As for the car/truck-well what can I say. I never thought I'd ever sit behind the wheels of vehicle that can pull my 5500 lb surfing boat but still get 23 MPG in city and 30 MPG on the highway -after two week I can already say I think this car will rate -overall- ahead of my previous XC90 and Cayenne S-Thanks you Jeep and Michael

Thanks to Ramon and Jim and everyone at AutoNation

by from Tukwila , WA |

Thank you. We love our Dodge Journey. Salesman Ramon was excellent and made sure we were happy. Jim in Finance complimented an already great experience with more excellence. We will recommend them to our friends and family.

Jeep patriot purchase

by from Wenatchee, Washington |

Very professional folks. Did business with David Tisdisl and Darrin at AutoNation in Belleview Washington. They got the Jeep down to where we felt it was a good price and then it was mentioned that I was retired, Darrin Said that, because of where I was retired from , there was an incentive program for the purchase of vehicles from Chrysler. That saved us a lot of dollars. Thank you both. I will definatley recommend AutoNation of Bellevue, Washington to others. Fred And Jeanne

May 30, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Fred. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great buying experience, thanks to Robert Frohlich

by from Bellevue, WA |

Bought a used Nissan Maxima from Autonation in Bellevue about a week a half ago. Called ahead to inquire about the vehicle, when we showed up, Robert had the car sitting up front for us to look at. His low key down to earth style was comforting, and we couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

May 30, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Marcus. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!