AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

Best Overall Purchasing Experience

by from Woodinville WA |

I bought my truck from Autonation in Bellevue and wow, just wow! I'm saying this two months after the purchase. I ordered the truck since the particular needs I had were a Ram 1500 EcoDiesel with ram boxes, air suspension, front bench seat, nav and a sunroof. My sales rep was Dave Tisdial and he's simply the best. We sat down with the ordering system and worked out the ONLY configuration it could be (Bighorn). This took over three hours but we got it done. Then he negotiated a price that was exceptional. The delivery took the factory about 10 weeks (pretty average) and they worked around my busy schedule for me to take delivery. At that time, we negotiated a great APR with the lender, dealt with my trade and off I went. From the minute I got in the vehicle, I knew I made the right decision. In fact, we needed to get one small detail fixed - this was done in short order by real professionals in their service department. Totally thrilled! I went to Autonation Bellevue based on their online reviews and I'm here to say this is a great car dealership with great people working there. I couldn't be happier with my decision and recommend others give them a try. Thanks to Dave and the Autonation Crew!!! Brian B. Woodinville WA

2014 Jeep GC

by from renton |

Just bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee and am loving it. The guys (Robert and Terry) were great to work with and I will be back when it is time for a new Jeep!

First new car buying experience was not the best

by from Everett, WA |

Let me first state this is the first time I have purchased a NEW car. I was first contacted by Dave T is the sales department after using TrueCar. He was very friendly and asked if I had any questions but most importantly he was not putting any pressure on me, I have found while car shopping lots of people were pressuring me to come in, make an appointment and see them first. When I went to meet him he answered my questions and we found the vehicle that suited me. We found one that I liked but they couldn't get a dealer trade going, so I found another and I was told it would be here tomorrow, this one required me to buy a stereo, which I did. I was contacted that night and told my car would be ready by 11am and had me set up an appointment for that time. When I showed up for that appointment my salesperson was surprised to see me. Someone made an appointment without notifying Dave. He then notified me that they were able to get a dealer trade worked out for the original vehicle, I would have loved to have known that earlier before I bought a stereo but not the end of the world, I was able to return it. We then had to wait for my car to finish being washed, I thought it was going to be ready by the time I arrived for my appointment but whatever. When he asked how much longer my car would be no one knew where my car was. We then went on a walking tour of the dealership asking everyone if they had seen my car. It took them 3 and a half hours to find the car! Why have me come in for an appointment if it is not ready? Once they finally found it (it was at another lot) I spent another hour filing out paperwork. In total I spent 8 and half hours in the dealership over two days. Dave was very nice but the team around him really let him down by making appointments they had no business making, losing my car and making me waste my time sitting in a dealership. The financial person was very nice but pressured me greatly to buy a warranty, when I told him I don't want one (had one on my old car, never used it, plus read lots of bad reviews about their service department) he made me feel like an idiot for not wanting/getting one, so I caved and got a minimal one. ONE THING THEY LEAVE OUT IS YOU GET 2 YEARS FOR FREE, so when they say you are buying a 7 year warranty it really only is 5, wish they were more open about that. I know its a sales tactic but I felt like that is not the way to go about it. My only critique of Dave was that I had asked him 3 times to show me the discounts I was getting and for a breakdown of the interest vs principal and he never showed me that any of that by the time I bought the darn thing. I don't know if its a sales strategy to make me wait that long and lose my patience so I just want to get out of there and that way they don't show me that stuff. When I got home I noticed there was a paint defect. Something got under the paint at the factory. They won't fix it properly. They will only re-paint that area, which will look bad since one door will be a different shade of black than the rest of the car. I was told I was getting a new car and that the paint and body were perfect. The stereo also didn't work right from the first day. As I write this my car is at the service center "waiting for Chrysler to approve the repairs". It has been there for 30 hours, I kind of expected it to move faster. I am on crutches at the moment and not having my car is a real inconvenience. I was able to get a rental car for 1 day, but that won't help since it has to be there for 3+ days to fix the radio and look at the transmission (500 miles and it has an issue, ugh). Bottom line I felt like they were super helpful when I was buying the car but after the fact I felt like they don't really care, they have their money. When it is time for me to buy another car I will go Jeep again, but most likely I will look elsewhere first.

September 17, 2014

Jason, we are sorry for your negative experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and we regret that we have not met your expectations at our dealership. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (425) 243-5202. We hope to hear from you.

Great experience

by from Renton, WA |

Took my van in for service and a couple of problems. Erick was very thorough in checking it out and getting me back on the road. For some reason, every time I move to a different section, it removes one of the 5 customer service stars.

Outstanding Service and Professionalism

by from bellevue, wa |

The staff at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue were awesome. Ali, Terri, and Darrin all stayed until 11pm to ensure we drove off the lot happy. We love our new Dodge 1500!

September 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Bought new Dodge Charger from David Tisdial

by from Maple Valley, WA |

David and his team were excellent. After walking out the Auburn dealership because I got the "run-around" - went to Bellevue and met David and had a great experience. Thanks David

August 23, 2014

Hi, Janice! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

new cherokee

by from bellevue wa |

My salesman, Jim was very nice as were everyone I met. I was offered choices with no pressure. Financing was a snap even with my less than perfect credit. They treated me fair on my worn out tradein. They were interested in what was important to me in a new vehicle. I was able to drive away in my new jeep in no time and I love it Thanks to everyone ! I would recommend them highly!

Leased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Seattle, wa |

Leased a new grand Cherokee and it was and excellent experience. Robert was very easy to work with and made the whole thing a breeze. I came in with a quote from another dealership and they matched it. While they didn't have the color combo I was looking for on the lot they where able to quickly source one and I had it a few hours later. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Loved buying my car here

by from Bellevue, WA |

Purchased a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Autonation in Bellevue. From start to finish everything was smooth. Salesman Robert was awesome. By all means ask for him. Jim in Finance made everything simple. Got everything I wanted in the car plus friendly people throughout the dealership.

BMW 328i xDrive

by from Bellevue, WA |

Very good experience. Buying was easy and the information provided was clear and accurate.