AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

120 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 888-270-6575
Used 888-264-1091
Service 888-281-3505

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

2014 jeep patriot

by from Seattle, WA |

I had a great experience buying my new 2014 jeep patriot. Calvin was an excellent sales person that took care of me through the whole process. I love my new jeep. Thank you Calvin and all the guys at auto nation jeep in Bellevue.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Robert Wagner - purchase on Friday, April 3, 2015

by from Sammamish, WA |

Ali and all the staff were wonderful to work with. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from this dealership and there is a reason for that!

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Sales and Service experience deplorable.

by from Sammamish, Wa |

I was told again and again they could let the tuck go at the price I was asking. Finally, after I walked out, they called me and said they could do that price. Big waste of time and it shows they are still operating like its the 50s. A piece was missing from the interior. When I called the service desk and reported it they said I would have to bring it in and leave it in order to even order the part. No loaner. I had to wait for the ONE shuttle leaving each day to go to my work area even though it was only 5 miles per day. I bought an extended warrantee, but now it looks like I'll have to find another dealer if I actually want to use it. This is how they treat a new customer. I'd hate to see how a customer with an older car is treated.

April 7, 2015

We're disappointed for any inconvenience you may have experienced in your dealings with our location. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (425) 243-5202 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Good Experience

by from Sammamish, WA |

Just purchased my fourth vehicle from AutoNation Bellevue. Another great experience. Ennis was a true professional in his approach to our car purchase. There wasn't a question about any of the features on our new car that he wasn't able to answer. In addition, he worked with Terry to put together a solid offer for us. We didn't feel any sales pressure during the process. The after purchase follow up was unexpected. When do car sales guys follow up to see how the first couple of weeks of ownership have gone? First time that I have received a follow up call. I have also worked with the service department at this dealership since 1997. They are a big part of why I return.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Jeep patriot

by from Duvall Duvall , Wa |

The customer service is excellent . I did not feel pressured in anyway which made the process easy . I had a lot of questions and they were really patient with me . I love my jeep patriot . I definitely recommend them and will be a returning in the future . Thank you gentlemen .

Great Experience for First Time Car Buying

by from Bellevue, WA |

This was the first time that I was looking to purchase a car. All I had initially been doing at the dealership was just going to look at the Jeep Patriots. One had been really catching my eye online and I decided to go take a look, plus I have a Costco card which allows for a discount. The sales representative I met with, Michael Corwin, was really helpful in showing me the cars I wanted to look at and then some similar styles. In the end I fell in love with a 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude, which fits my style perfectly. The financing office was very helpful in making sure I was able to get the car, especially being a first time car buyer, Even after I purchased the car, Mike was making sure I was still in love with it.

great customer service!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I have a Journey 2009, initially I had problem with the ignition, but I took the car in to the dealer and they worked in the car and I haven't had problem again. Service department has always been excellent. I didn't have to ask them to provide s car while repairing mine, they offered me immediately. The Service department takes you track the maintenance of your car. Definitively, Bellevue Chrysler Jeep Dodge has excellent customer service.

Outstanding Services

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had the experience of a once in a lifetime feeling. Everybody there showed dear respect to me and my family. I feel blessed to have made business with this dealer located in Bellevue,WA.

May 27, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

DIrector of Sales

by from Bellevue, WA |

First class.. Went the extra mile to make sure my situation was handled properly.

Wrangler

by from Bellevue, WA |

Hal is a great sales person. Bought 3 wranglers from him already.!