AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

Thanks to Ramon and Jim and everyone at AutoNation

by from Tukwila , WA |

Thank you. We love our Dodge Journey. Salesman Ramon was excellent and made sure we were happy. Jim in Finance complimented an already great experience with more excellence. We will recommend them to our friends and family.

Jeep patriot purchase

by from Wenatchee, Washington |

Very professional folks. Did business with David Tisdisl and Darrin at AutoNation in Belleview Washington. They got the Jeep down to where we felt it was a good price and then it was mentioned that I was retired, Darrin Said that, because of where I was retired from , there was an incentive program for the purchase of vehicles from Chrysler. That saved us a lot of dollars. Thank you both. I will definatley recommend AutoNation of Bellevue, Washington to others. Fred And Jeanne

May 30, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Fred. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great buying experience, thanks to Robert Frohlich

by from Bellevue, WA |

Bought a used Nissan Maxima from Autonation in Bellevue about a week a half ago. Called ahead to inquire about the vehicle, when we showed up, Robert had the car sitting up front for us to look at. His low key down to earth style was comforting, and we couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

May 30, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Marcus. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Excellent Service, Friendly Staff

by from Bellevue, WA |

I always have the best experience here when my car needs repairs. Erik is extremely helpful and always makes sure I am kept up to date on what AutoNation is doing to my car. The shuttle service is also a great feature. I will continue to take my car here for repairs and highly recommend you do as well!

May 30, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership and have received such consistently well-done repairs! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Jeep Cherokee Purchase

by from Redmond, WA |

I would highly recommend Auto Nation of Bellevue. Got good feelings and service all around.

HAPPY CUSTOMER NOT ONCE BUT TWICE

by from Issaquah, WA |

My experience with Jeep Dodge & Chysler was FANTASTIC. From bottom of my heart, I give big thanks to a great team of people.. A short version of my story is I was need of a vehicle in Aug'12. after my 2001 Dodge Durango finally gave out on me where I was stuck on 405 for 4 hrs waiting on a tow truck that took forever. During my search, I was getting frustrated as we all do when purchasing a vehicle. I finally went to Dodge in Bellevue and found the salesman Dave T. I would have to say he is the BEST salesman that I have ever purchased a car from. Dave,Terry and Darren knew of my situation (single mom of 3, 3 great grandkids that I take care of all as well as work 2 jobs in which I work everyday) which was not the best but not the worst. They helped to make a process geniune( as we know most people are not) and simple to purchase a vehicle which myself as well as the help of my daughter Ashlee was HAPPY. . Regrettably in a very short time, I was faced with a difficult situation again and I again was in a need of a vehicle. I did not know what I was going to do. So i reached in my purse (on 04/28/14) and pulled out my card and called Dave T. I began to tall him that I know that he probably did not remember me. I was excited that he did. Dave worked with me to find a car. And surprisingly enough it did not take long at all. I am pleased with the vehicle that I have. Once again, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. THANKS to the BELLEVUE DODGE TEAM. Dave, Terry and Darren , I will never forget. These guys give the true meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE and I am very greatful.

Dave Tisdial and Cory Breck

by from Kirkland, WA |

David Tisdial and Cory Breck worked together as a great team to find us the exact vehicle that my wife wanted and put together the right offer for our trade to make it work. We shopped around to 5 local dealers and none of them could match the deal that David and Cory were able to make us. In addition, they were very communicative, diligent and professional through the entire process. I've purchased a lot of high end vehicles and I consider myself a pretty savvy consumer in this space and I have to say that these guys impressed me thoroughly and really stand out in a position that lends itself to attracting many people who are far less than professional. I would recommend dealing with both David and Cory if you have the chance. They seem to take a long-term approach to their business relationships and are willing to put in the time and effort to make it work for their clients.

Great service!

by from Bellevue WA |

All around wonderful experience! I love my new Grand Cherokee!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Issaquah, WA |

We had a great experience with these guys - especially Dave Tisdial, who sold us our Grand Cherokee. Dave was super responsive, helpful, and straightforward. He listened to what we needed and delivered on it. He thoroughly answered all our questions and was proactive in follow-up. We plan on going back and buying our next car from him too! Highly recommend!

Excellent customer service and quality work

by from Bellevue WA |

Driving my third new vehicle from AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue, still satisfied with products and service. Seeing consistent service improvements over the years, still haven't broken the products.