AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Issaquah, WA |

We had a great experience with these guys - especially Dave Tisdial, who sold us our Grand Cherokee. Dave was super responsive, helpful, and straightforward. He listened to what we needed and delivered on it. He thoroughly answered all our questions and was proactive in follow-up. We plan on going back and buying our next car from him too! Highly recommend!

Excellent customer service and quality work

by from Bellevue WA |

Driving my third new vehicle from AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue, still satisfied with products and service. Seeing consistent service improvements over the years, still haven't broken the products.

Positive buying experience with Robert Frohlich

by from Bellevue, WA |

When the EcoDiesel RAM 1500 was originally announced in 2013, I started to do some investigation. The release of this vehicle was delayed multiple times and it was very difficult to get any information from RAM. I contacted many different RAM dealerships in this area, and all of them wanted to sell me a different vehicle and make a quick sale. Eventually I talked to Robert Frohlich at Auto Nation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue. Robert didn?t try to sell be a different vehicle, instead he respected my desires for the diesel and gave me regular updates. Once my vehicle came in, the sale was pretty painless. When my vehicle came in, there were some extra discounts available, they applied these to my sale without me needing to bring it up. Overall it was a pretty positive experience. I have reservations with Chrysler in general about the way they released this vehicle (the information released was spotty and inaccurate), but this has no reflection on Robert or any of the other staff at Bellevue. If you want a more pleasurable car buying experience and don?t want to deal with your typical pushy car salesman, speak to Robert Frohlich.

Chrysler 300C

by from Sammamsih, WA |

The Chrysler 300 is an attractive car and one I wanted with a few options. We had bought a car from Bellevue Chrysler Jeep before and had a pleasant experience so why not start there? Mike Paulson was very informative, friendly and patient with me after I described the options I wanted on my new car (different paint color, no sunroof and AWD). There were no heavy sales tactics. We ordered the car and Mike kept us informed weekly about the status of the car and when it would be delivered to the dealership. I went to pick up my car, and it was sitting on the showroom floor - nice touch! The process of paperwork went smoothly. Going over the new car details and its options required some time which Mike was happy to do.

Bellevue Dodge - great folks to work with!

by from Ronald, WA |

I recently purchased a certified used Durango from Ramon Ramirez at Bellevue Dodge. Ramon worked extra hard to make the process an easy and pleasurable experience. I highly recommend him and the whole crew there. They made certain I was totally happy with the deal when I drove off the lot. Thanks again!

2013 Dodge dart SXT pearl blue

by from Sedro Woolley WA |

I was quoted a good price buy Dave Tisdial via email after finding the car I wanted on sale over the web. Arranged for a test drive later that week but Dave was sick and unable to make it. Babak Jabbari stood in for Dave and assisted in the test drive and with the help of Terry Flores sales manager found an additional discount for me. The trade in offer for my old car was fair without a need haggling. I was very pleased with their professionalism and integrity, no high pressure sales tactics and tricks that we all hate. The only hitch was they couldn't find the spare key before we left, and so mailed it to us with a Dart ball cap. Way to go Autonation Dodge of Bellevue

Great and quick service

by from Seattle,Wa |

I always have a good experience when having my Jeep serviced at the Chrysler Jeep Ram Bellevue dealership.

Good prices, great service :)

by from Redmond, WA |

The salesman that helped us was very friendly and wanted to help us get the car that was right for my wife and I. He greeted us at the door and quickly helped us find the model that worked for us. He was very forward with us about prices and options after our testdrive. His manager was involved in the negotiations, lowered the price, and let us take a second testdrive to help us decide. Overall they were very friendly and didn't put pressure on us to buy; they just wanted to help us make the right choice.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Hi Brad! We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Recently purchased Jeep Liberty 2012

by from Mukilteo,Wa |

We started our car shopping close to home in the Everett WA area. Soon after, we decided we wanted a certified pre-owned 2012 Jeep Liberty. We were so close to purchasing one in Everett. However, we walked away due to unprofessional attitudes of a few members of the sales staff at that area dealership. ** A few days later, we drove a half hour to Bellevue AutoNation to see THREE beautiful 2012 Jeep Liberty's on their lot!! As soon as we arrived, we felt welcome ! It was already after 7pm due to my husbands work hours, surprisingly, that didn't seem to matter to them. We were welcomed and never left alone to wonder. Up until then, the other dealerships we had visited, made a point of letting us know about "closing time.". So,it was at this visit, we met Cory Breck. Cory was very professional and caring about the process of finding our Jeep. Over the next few days it took to make our decision, he remained patient, answering all our questions and was Never pushy. We feel very fortunate to have met Cory and the staff of AutoNation of Bellevue. Everyone was helpful to make the process of purchasing our Jeep, a better experience all around. We will refer family and friends to AutoNation of Bellevue. We are grateful to Cory Breck, Hal Grant, Youcef Targui , and the people who's names I'm sorry I cannot recall. The team that worked to help us purchase my AWSOM Red Jeep Liberty! Your customer service is Excellent!

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue responded to this review

April 4, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It's our ultimate goal to make the car buying experience genuinely enjoyable, and we're glad to know we could do this for you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great Service

by from Woodinville, Wa |

We worked with Dave Tisdale who provided excellent Customer Service! We love our new Dodge Avenger!