AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

2014 Durango

by from Kent, WA |

This was a great experience the sales staff was very knowledgable, considerate and understood what we were looking for, no pressure sale and we ended up with a great car at a excellent price. This is the fourth car we purchased from this dealer and had the best experience yet.

Made it work

by from Redmond, WA |

These guys went above and beyond to help me upgrade from a compact station wagon to a much appreciated and needed minivan. Even when the financing hit a snag, they found solutions. The whole family loves the new vehicle, and I'm already looking forward to getting my next T&C from them.

Really fun car buying experience with AutoNation

by from Seattle,WA |

I was so very impressed with the service I received from David Tisdial at this AutoNation in Bellevue. I began the car buying process with an AutoNation direct rep (Sean Robertson) who worked closely with me over a few weeks to locate the exact jeep that I wanted. Amazing customer service with this company here. I worked with Sean to secure the exact car I wanted over the phone/emails and David carried the process through in person until I drove the car off the lot. He was so nice. He personally went to get the car I wanted from Tacoma and drove it up to Bellevue to make sure it got there safe and sound. As a woman, especially a young woman, being shown respect in a car dealership wasn't something I expected, but David went above and beyond my expectations and actually made buying my car really fun. Keep up the good work guys :)

Exceptional All the Way Around!

by from Medford, OR |

Auto Nation's salesman, David Tisdial is an exceptional sales person ? professional, honest, friendly; a person of integrity that takes away any negative stereotype one may have with ?car salesman.? Dave went the extra mile for us in finding the right vehicle (2014 Grand Cherokee Limited), helping us understand our purchasing options (through Costco), and more. He listened, gave us the information needed to make a decision and then gave us the room to process that information. When we discovered that Auto Nation did not have the exact vehicle on their lot that fit us, David did not try to make us take something different, he searched outside dealerships & found the "right" vehicle; we cannot say enough about him or Auto Nation. Behind the scenes supporting and backing up Dave were many others, but we want to give special recognition to Terry Flores (general sales manager). Terry too was more interested in customer satisfaction than trying to just sell another car, enough so that he was willing to trade their inventory with two other dealerships to get our present GC. We would definitely return to work with Dave & Auto Nation of Bellevue and recommend them to all who are interested in a Chrysler Product.

2014 Dodge Dart GT

by from Bellevue WA |

Bought a 2014 Dodge Dart GT for my daughter and honestly can say it was great experience and one I wasn't expecting. My daughter a full time college student was in search of her first car and had no credit history so I knew I would end up being the co-signer for her. I wanted her to begin to build a credit history and responsiblity as a young adult and after much internet shopping and test driving we ended up at this dealership having narrowed down the field of cars to the Dart and a Chevy Cruze. We were met by Mike Paulsen and I was expecting the typical hard sell, the experience ended up being quite the opposite. Mike was patient, knew the product line and all it's features, took us on an extended test drive and made us feel like we were valued customers. I explained what we were looking for, the issues surrounding the purchase and probable need for a co-signer and that we still were on the fence as to which car to buy and weren't ready to buy that day. Mike was fantastic from beginning to end of the process. We ended up deciding on the Dart GT and thanks to Mike's knowledge of the product line and willingness to negotiate in a professional manner we ended buying the GT model for her at a price I was expecting to pay for the SXT model. Overall great experience.

Great service

by from Bellevue WA |

Just bought a car for my daughter. I worked with Ennis Campbell!!!!! He was AWESOME!!!! The whole process from start to finish was EXCELLENT. This was a surprise for my daughter and Ennis send to bring her in and had the car on the showroom floor for her. If you are looking to buy make sure you ask for Ennis.

Jeep Overlander

by from Bellevue, WA |

We started looking for a car over a period of 5 to 6 weeks. We literally looked at 20 or so different models from other manufactures. We initially did not think about buying a Jeep because of the technology and safety features we were really wanting along with a heads up display. We also wanted to hopefully get Costco pricing if possible. We looked at Jeep at another dealership in Kirkland, but that experience was a total comedy of errors on their part so we decided to try out Auto Nation in Bellevue. I emailed, inquiring about the Costco pricing, and ended up working with Mike Paulsen and his counter part from internet sales. The experience was seamless and they both were extremely professional without pulling any punches or pressuring, period. We purchased the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, which literally had every thing that we were looking for in safety and technology, while paying $20,000 less for the prestige name brands. Thanks for having it together guys.

Good selection, good service

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking for used Grand Cherokee and Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue had quite a selection compared with other dealers in the area. Our sales associate showed us all different makes and models which was good to compare my "ideal" against. He did assume how much we would be spending/could spend vs. do a full needs assessment, so made some very general statements about what we "should" get that I found borderline inappropriate. That being said, we did go back to him when we made the decision to buy. I was surprised at their selling process; negotiations need to be made with a supervisor vs. the person that we had been dealing with all along and I found that very odd. All in all, I was happy with what we walked away with but near the end I wasn't sure who we were technically dealing with anymore and I wish I would have spend more time w/ the supervisor earlier on.

Good Experience

by from Sammamish, WA |

Dave Tisdial was very nice to work with. Overall I had a good experience.

My best Jeep buying xp around Redmond/Bellevue

by from Redmond WA |

I have bought 2 cars since moving to Redmond, but visited many dealers in search of a "good experience". I am very happy with the attention to detail they offered, and the custom vehicle search (and subsequent vehicle modification) to find/get the exact Jeep I wanted. I would highly recommend AutoNation Jeep of Bellevue.