AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 877-877-5194
Service 888-229-7677

2014 Dodge Dart GT

by from Bellevue WA |

Bought a 2014 Dodge Dart GT for my daughter and honestly can say it was great experience and one I wasn't expecting. My daughter a full time college student was in search of her first car and had no credit history so I knew I would end up being the co-signer for her. I wanted her to begin to build a credit history and responsiblity as a young adult and after much internet shopping and test driving we ended up at this dealership having narrowed down the field of cars to the Dart and a Chevy Cruze. We were met by Mike Paulsen and I was expecting the typical hard sell, the experience ended up being quite the opposite. Mike was patient, knew the product line and all it's features, took us on an extended test drive and made us feel like we were valued customers. I explained what we were looking for, the issues surrounding the purchase and probable need for a co-signer and that we still were on the fence as to which car to buy and weren't ready to buy that day. Mike was fantastic from beginning to end of the process. We ended up deciding on the Dart GT and thanks to Mike's knowledge of the product line and willingness to negotiate in a professional manner we ended buying the GT model for her at a price I was expecting to pay for the SXT model. Overall great experience.

Great service

by from Bellevue WA |

Just bought a car for my daughter. I worked with Ennis Campbell!!!!! He was AWESOME!!!! The whole process from start to finish was EXCELLENT. This was a surprise for my daughter and Ennis send to bring her in and had the car on the showroom floor for her. If you are looking to buy make sure you ask for Ennis.

Jeep Overlander

by from Bellevue, WA |

We started looking for a car over a period of 5 to 6 weeks. We literally looked at 20 or so different models from other manufactures. We initially did not think about buying a Jeep because of the technology and safety features we were really wanting along with a heads up display. We also wanted to hopefully get Costco pricing if possible. We looked at Jeep at another dealership in Kirkland, but that experience was a total comedy of errors on their part so we decided to try out Auto Nation in Bellevue. I emailed, inquiring about the Costco pricing, and ended up working with Mike Paulsen and his counter part from internet sales. The experience was seamless and they both were extremely professional without pulling any punches or pressuring, period. We purchased the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, which literally had every thing that we were looking for in safety and technology, while paying $20,000 less for the prestige name brands. Thanks for having it together guys.

Good selection, good service

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking for used Grand Cherokee and Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue had quite a selection compared with other dealers in the area. Our sales associate showed us all different makes and models which was good to compare my "ideal" against. He did assume how much we would be spending/could spend vs. do a full needs assessment, so made some very general statements about what we "should" get that I found borderline inappropriate. That being said, we did go back to him when we made the decision to buy. I was surprised at their selling process; negotiations need to be made with a supervisor vs. the person that we had been dealing with all along and I found that very odd. All in all, I was happy with what we walked away with but near the end I wasn't sure who we were technically dealing with anymore and I wish I would have spend more time w/ the supervisor earlier on.

Good Experience

by from Sammamish, WA |

Dave Tisdial was very nice to work with. Overall I had a good experience.

My best Jeep buying xp around Redmond/Bellevue

by from Redmond WA |

I have bought 2 cars since moving to Redmond, but visited many dealers in search of a "good experience". I am very happy with the attention to detail they offered, and the custom vehicle search (and subsequent vehicle modification) to find/get the exact Jeep I wanted. I would highly recommend AutoNation Jeep of Bellevue.

Great experience!

by from Black Diamond, Wa |

We had a great experience with David Tisdail. He was very friendly and easy to get ahold of!

2010 Dodge Challenger SE

by from Sultan, WA |

I saw this particular car listed on Cars.com. I liked the car very much, but it took me two weeks to get the nerve up and make the call. I kept looking up the listing, and it was still there. I finally sent an email, then called a minute later. I found it was still available and got an appointment for later that day. The next best thing was looking at the picture, and the first was looking at it in person. Michael and I went out on a test drive. Great car. I went home with it that day. It always takes time for all of the paperwork. Lots. Got through it, thought it wouldn't end. Michael was great as my sales rep. Patient, and answered the questions I had. I would definitely recommend these fine people for your next car buying experience. I am very happy I went to see the car, then purchasing it after.

Great car shopping experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Great experience purchasing my new 2014 Grand Cherokee. The staff is open, friendly and professional. Ennis Campell helped me finding the perfect car for me and the customer Service is very good.

1st Jeep Experience Was Excellent

by from Washington |

I was recommended to contact David Tisdial from Jeep Bellevue. He and I went back and forth between a couple of emails to get an overview of what's going on. We made an appointment and met at the dealership to go over the process of potentially buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was still on the fence about trading in a 100% functioning vehicle... Dave was great to work with. Nice and honest. GC I wanted wasn't on the lot, but at a different dealership. They managed to bring it to Bellevue by early evening. Numbers for vehicles worked out. Dealer made some money. I saved some money. We all win. Drove home in my brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Even though it's only been 1 week, the Wife and I LOVE this Jeep so far.