Lexus of Bellevue

101 116th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 888-874-7819
Used 888-874-0780
Service 888-231-9264

"Your Lexus Elite Dealer"

This is where I would buy a Lexus

by from Snoqualmie, WA |

I came in here with my wife looking for a RX350. We did research on the competitors like the Audi Q5/Q7, BMW X3/X5, Mercedes GLK/ML, Porsche Cayenne and Acura MDX. All the other cars we test drove are either more expensive or too small when compare to the RX350. My wife likes the drive, which is smooth and comfortable. I like the size of it. We were greeted by Simon Ko, the product specialist. He showed us different trims of the RX and different packages that typically came with them. The test drive was great. Simon brought us to a route that we can test drive different scenarios like local roads with curves, hilly road, freeway with curves, on and off ramps, it was a great test drive. We were then introduced to a sales person, Trent Nichols. He was straightforward with the numbers, with no back and forths and made the transaction very easy. I would highly recommend Simon and Trent to anyone thinking about buying a Lexus.

Friendly & helpful Service person

by from Federal way, Wa |

My 2005 LS 430 started out with a low pressure tire warning light. I could not get it to reset and called" fife/Tacoma lexus" for help. no help from them. internet web site said that reset button is under the steering wheel. (So difficult to read which one) pushed in both buttons?? now nothing works!!! no lights,no power to the car. checked battery and it looked okay...calling again the nearest dealership and called" Lexus link" and they were too busy to help us. after trying everything We can think of... I decide to call" Bellevue Lexus Service" ! spoken with Brian. He was very courteous and listen to my story and suggested to check on my battery one more time ? He said that it sure sounds like a battery~ (1 yr old battery) It was. We didn't read the battery charger indicator correctly. When other places were too busy to listen to my story and telling me to call "Tow truck" you've taken your time to help me out in friendly manner. Thank you Brian and Bellevue Lexus Service. Kindly,

Not your average car buying experience!

by from Bellevue, WA |

After visiting the other Lexus dealers in Seattle- I was blown away by everything this dealership offers. I was used to the run-of-the-mill experiences that most dealerships have to offer, but this one was different. The receptionist and sales consultants were courteous, helpful, and friendly. The pricing was very straightforward and my sales consultant Brad showed me various ways to get to the best value. I liked their caf food and the fact that I now have complimentary car washes! Also- SImon Ko is an awesome product specialist that paired my phone and showed me all of the nuances of this nav system- which is very cool. Thanks Lexus of Bellevue I will be referring everyone I can to come to the dealership- even if they don't buy a car they can at least drink the starbucks coffee =)

Definitely not everyone is customer centric.

by from Seattle, WA |

I am incredibly disappointed by the level of service that my colleague and I experienced today. We spent over six hours yesterday working with a salesperson that came highly recommended by a close friend who had recently picked up a 2013 IS 350 AWD F-Sport. From my friend's recommendation we went to go see this salesperson and spent a great deal of our afternoon and time getting to learn about the 2011 Lexus RX350. I was definitely impressed with him and I will send anyone who asks for his name because of his honesty and straight-forward demeanor. It was reminiscent of my experience with Joe Spitz from Carter Subaru when picking up my 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited. The issue was how negotiations were handled after our salesperson left. Our salesperson had to leave at 6:00pm since his daughter had just been dropped off at the dealer to go home. He stayed an extra half an hour or so to make sure we were taken care of. He then handed us off to another salesperson. We had gotten to the dealer at approximately 2:30pm and by this time we were starting to get hungry. After speaking with this second salesperson for about an hour, we were handed off to their sales manager. The sales manager definitely wanted to sell to us. I noted that in the way he presented the numbers and the options, and we wanted to buy, but by this point we were famished, overwhelmed with information and 9pm was fast approaching. For a Lexus, you should really put some thought and comfort into the idea of spending that much money. As we got up to leave he gave us a number which was not far from our goal. We told him that we would come back tomorrow and if the car was still there, we'd still talk. We asked for his business card as well as that of the first salesperson we worked with and told him that if anything came up we would call due to the fact that my colleague has family to take care of. This was set on the feeling that Lexus of Bellevue wanted us to have the best experience possible buying from them. Fast forward today when we arrived at the dealership. We had decided that the number he told us last night was one that we were happy with. We find out he wasn't in, nor was our salesperson. We asked if anyone else could help and were directed to another salesperson (number 3). We told him the events last night and he went and dug up our numbers. However, this is where smooth sailing didn't seem so smooth. He presented us a number that was higher by over $1100 from the out the door price we had left off at. This sales person took the number that my colleague and I had left at the previous night to his manager and we got the 'NO'. I asked if they had called the salesmanager Chris Sanders and spoken to him because I was certain that the number we presented was the number that he had said to us. In front of us this salesperson dialed Chris and the story that he told strayed from the truth. Not far from the truth, but enough so to leave me infuriated and insulted. He tacked on $1000 from the number we had ended at and numbers he repeated as the negotiation record fluctuated and did not make sense. He then stated, but which felt more like an accusation, that I had not saying we were coming back the next day. I was insulted and the stereotype that car sales was full of people who are just after your cash as opposed to your happiness resurfaced. It was plain that we weren't going to get anywhere so we decided to leave. Our first salesperson was amazing. The sales manager was not. If you want a pleasant information session and straightforward explanations of what to expect, message me for the salesperson, but avoid Chris Sanders and don't even bother with doing a multiday transaction with him. Customer service and the ideal that the customer is always right is not true here with every employee and when it comes down to the numbers, it is grounds for a sales manager to twist the words from my mouth.

Salesman Great, the Rest - Not So Much

by from Snohomish, WA |

I have avoided car dealerships for 12 years because I can't stand dealing with pushy salesman. However, the deal that I saw for a Toyota Prius at Lexus of Bellevue warranted the visit to what I expected to be an awful experience. I was very pleasantly surprised to work with Jamison, who was informative, friendly, and not anything like the stereotypical used car salesman. I thoroughly enjoyed his honesty and willingness to work with me and get me the best deal possible without having to "go check with my manager". In the end, he laughed at the fact that they had only made $2 on the deal. I don't think this would have happened had I been buying a new Lexus but they were just trying to move a used Toyota. Once the deal was done with Jamison, the experience changed. We had to listen to the pitch from the Finance person about all the extended warranty's and extras you could buy. About 75% of this pitch was hearing this man's life story. Even after he turned us over to the nice lady who provided us with the final paperwork, he came in and interrupted her no less than 4 times to inform us of better deals on the warranties. This part of the process took 2 hours, after what we had been told would take 45 minutes. Overall, we were very pleased with the deal we got and really enjoyed working with Jamison. We wish he could have finished the whole process with us.

re DIssed and lost my car wash priviledges

by from Bellevue WA |

I have had my third Lexus washed for three years at Lexus of Bellevue. I just had my car serviced to the tune of 1300.00 in the past month. Today I went to get my wash and was told I didn't have a VIP pass and to go to the service dept. My service guy took me to the service manager who told me I don't do enough service there so I can't get one. REALLY! 1300.00 must be chump change? I found this insulting since I HAVE DRIVEN THEIR CARS FOR YEARS. Anyway I left and called back and was told the same. I then called several friends who didn't buy there but did get the VIP pass. Whats up? They don't service there either. (that is another discussion...way too high). Not sure what this is all about and there are bigger things in the world than a car wash but I pride myself on customer service and will never buy or service a car there again. In fact I won't buy a Lexus again at all....I give my business where it is appreciated.

Lexus of Bellevue responded to this review

June 11, 2013

Laurie, We are sorry that we have disappointed you and cannot just open our program up to everyone. Our VIP program is much like a frequent flyer program. If you both purchased your Lexus from Lexus of Bellevue and service it regularly here we issue a VIP sticker that allows courtesy car washes and other perks. We change out our deals from time to time to eliminate the abuse of the program by people who purchased their Lexus used elsewhere. Obviously without strict qualifying the car wash line becomes a long wait for our loyal Lexus of Bellevue customers. As you know your Lexus was purchased used from a Ford dealer and the couple of times it has been in our shop it was for warranty work not maintenance. The one time it was in for maintenance in five years this April was for a condition that your non-Lexus mechanic could not perform. At that time you complained vigorously at the price of repair. Of course as with all service visits we washed and vacuumed your car as part of that service. We know that everyone would like to just have "free" car washes but that is not realistic. Our VIP program therefore is designed for customer loyalty and has to be managed to remain a valuable perk. Mark Do. Babcock General Manager, Lexus of Bellevue Direct Line 425-213-1978 mbabcock@obrienautogroup.com

Outstanding Dealer in all Ways

by from Woodinville, WA |

We have our 2010 RH450 serviced at this dealership and have always been treated very well. The facilities are out of this world with about 10 big screen televisions , all with different football games to keep my husband occupied during the oil change! I can sit in the comforatble leather chairs enjoying free WIFI, donuts, expresso, etc. They even have a soundproof children's play area! We are now looking for a used SC430. Jamieson and Tommy have been amazing. They even let us have a 2006 car for 24 hours to see if we like it. We didn't buy it, but intend to buy a 2010 from them in the near future. All the people who work there are very accommodating and aim to please without being pushy. It is a nice combination. They negotiation was pleasant and the "haggling" was stress free and we felt valued.

Lease

by from Edmonds, WA |

Overall, I feel that your Customer Service is good and staff are friendly and your showroom is very nice. I am a bit concerned about the number of calls I recently received regarding my leased vehicle. You see, I purchased it on my own about over month ago and I even told your folks on the phone that I purchased it, but I continue to get calls and voicemails offering me a special deal to turn in my car or purchase it. Apparently, there's no record of me purchasing my vehicle and nobody bothered to update your contact database. Just saying...

Lexus of Bellevue responded to this review

March 4, 2012

Dear Diane from Edmonds, I apologize that we have contacted you multiple times and that we have not corrected our records of you buying out your lease. If that buyout was not done through our finance department we have no record except that your lease is close to maturity. However we can and should have manually updated our records the first time we spoke to you. If you could call me direct and identify yourself I will personally make sure we update the records. Again our apologies. Jason Vena General Sales Manager 425-213-1864

Gambling wiht numbers and worst Service dept

by from Bellevue |

I bought Used Lexus and was cheated with the number game, I came to know after week he sold 4000 over what KBB was by showing wrong year on car. I had to bring the car to service with 1 month of the purchase bcoz lights were gone, brake was broken the clock stopped working. I had to pay from my pocket extra $$ with few weeks of purchase. I went to trade in same car within 6 months of purchase with new hybrid car and the salesman was not willing to give more than 10% of the the cost that I paid for the used car. The car is in same or infact better condition than what I took from the dealer 6 months back. I tried contacting Obrien the owner, he never responded and I emailed called him few times wiht no luck.