Michael's Toyota

New 888-862-1972
Used 888-855-8440
Service 877-356-3689

Transparent and Competitive Pricing

Not pushy, polite and professional salesperson

by from Kirkland, WA |

I can only review the salesman I dealt with in this dealership. This may or may not apply to other salesmen at Michael's Toyota at Bellevue, although I wish each one of them would have consistent professionalism as manifested by Brad Petersen throughout my car buying process. I would say the Costco Auto Program in this particular instance has an epitome of what an excellent customer service shall be - not pushy, courteous, respectful of buyer's decision and tactful. The dreadful " What will make you buy the car today?" : that comes out of the mouth of most salesmen were not directly uttered by Brad, though politely implied. That spells a big difference. The buyer is allowed to be cerebral about his purchase, without toying on the emotion of how the individual badly want to buy his dream car. So far, I have great experience at this dealership. We'll see if the Service Department of Michael's Toyota can deliver great service to be at par with my car buying experience. I will reserve other reviews in various websites to inform buyers on who the right person can provide excellent customer service and spare themselves with nightmarish experience. Oh, by the way, I've talked to several dealers and walked out on two. P.S. I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla S-Premium at Michael's Toyota Bellevue

Best car-buying experience I've had yet!

by from Seattle, WA |

Aaron Nixon and team had me pre-approved for financing and in and out in under 2 hours. LOVE the service, LOVE my new Honda Fit!

poor follow up

by from fountain hills az |

I enquired about a Lexus LS460 and had asked for pictures. The salesperson asked if I wanted them emailed or texted to my phone. I never got either from him

Bought my Toyota Camery from them

by from Bellevue WA |

I just have to say this store sets the example for customer service! Everyone there is very friendly and I was offered coffee, water and cookies while I waited for the paper work to get done. They have a huge garage full of Toyotas. Any color I wanted was pretty much there! The garage is the size of a mall parking lot. I was so suprized by the huge selection they had for me. They will drive you in a golf cart through the garage to make your selection or bring it to the front for you. Very please with my purchase and compaired to other Toyota dealers they were priced right. I feel I got a great deal.

Great customer service despite early issues

by from Mill Creek, WA |

We purchased a used 2008 Mazda 3 from this dealer. Unfortunately, we experienced several issues with the vehicle a few days later. However, our salesperson Nick and Toyota of Bellevue stood by their word and promises and fixed everything that we found wrong with the vehicle without any questions. The purchasing process was extremely easy and Nick was one of the least pushy car salesman I have ever dealt with. Toyota of Bellevue will be getting another visit from us when we are ready for our next car purchase. Excellent service!

Certified Pre-Owned Buying Experience

by from Ellensburg, WA |

We bought two certified pre-owned vehicles in one day and were very pleased with the entire experience. Our salesman, Mike Sillivan, was excellent: knowledgable of the entire product line and inventory on hand, appropriately personable without being overbearing, and very patient as we looked at many vehicles and asked many questions before selecting two vehicles. Once the vehicles were selected, the sales process was short and all steps were completed with minimal delay and "pain." The vehicles were made ready to take home, and off we went. Overall, each aspect of the dealership, from the receptionist to the detail crew, was executed very well.

Test Drive RAV4

by from Kent, WA |

Salesperson very helpful and knowledgeable. Good followup.