BMW of Bellevue

Service 888-240-6576

An AutoNation Company.

Jeannie

by from seattle |

Mike Torchia is just the best with which to work. I bought my first BMW from him four years ago. He is in Bellevue and Iive in Seattle. I called him even though the Seattle distributorship is more convenient. Once again, Mike made the whole experience fantastic and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Great Experience, excellent service

by from Bellevue, WA |

From the test drive experience to the financing, everybody did a great job there, I totally recommend it.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Kirkland, WA |

Buying a car is always a trying experience. David Ly was terrific to work with and helped to make this car buying experience as enjoyable as possible.

Service Deparment

by from Seattle, WA |

The service at BMW Bellevue is THE best! I've never had more attentive and thorough service in the 3 states I've lived. Between the quick in-and-out drop off and pick up, to the constant updates as to what's happening with your car while it's in service, you're certain your car is getting the best quality technicians' and advisors' attention at all times.

New car from BMW Bellevue

by from Kirkland WA |

Great Dealer, smooth buying process and excellent customer service.

Great service and dealer

by from Bainbridge IS, WA |

Elliot Horowitz was fantastic, a real gentleman and extremely helpful, including coming in on one of his days off to help me. I give him the highest rating possible, a 10 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being Excellent, the BEST.

BMW purchase

by from Snohomish WA |

Great service, we brought our 2006 330xi in for service and left with a new 2014! Wyatt from service referred me to David and he answered questions and provided several test drives and helped make our decision. We plan on buying an X5 in the next few months and will use David and Wyatt for sure. Shane

BMW of Bellevue responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

My first BMW

by from Issaquah, WA |

When I entered BMW of Bellevue I had no intention of buying my new car that evening, then I met Len Patsula. He was gracious, knowledgeable and seemed to know all my hot buttons. In 90 minutes I was out the door with a new used car, painless except for the fact that I had to pay for it. Unbelievable!! And I love the car.

Highly Recommended

by from Tacoma, WA |

Great customer service and very helpful. Looking forward to purchasing a car from them in the future.

A Good Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought a new vehicle from BMW of Bellevue on March 6th, 2014. I thought the process was rather smooth and the sales and finance personnel was very helpful. I worked with Len P and Jason L for my vehicle. Len is very knowledgeable about BMW products. You don't find people like Len at dealerships anymore. I usually know more about cars than most car salesmen do. Not Len though. He knows his stuff. Kudos. He was patient with my indecisiveness when it came to honing in on a vehicle. The negotiation part dragged on a bit since I wanted to play within a certain sandbox and during that time, there were the occasional, typical sales pressure tactics (that I despise, but I will look past it. After all, it is their job). Drawing of papers took forever but I suppose that is the part of the process as well. Ultimately, I was happy with the transaction but it was the negotiation process and the drawing of papers are what made my experience a good one, instead of a great one. The grade is by no means a reflection on the sales personnel. Like I mentioned, they are knowledgeable. They want to make sure they have the right vehicle for you. They apply no pressure whatsoever in helping you find the right vehicle. Note: We use this dealership to service our vehicles and the service department is just great as the sales crew. They are caring, knowledgeable and helpful.