BMW of Bellevue

Service 888-240-6576

An AutoNation Company.

Honesty, Integrity & Outstanding Customer Service

by from Puyallup, WA |

I had been dealing with another BMW Dealership in the area and felt like the sales person was not being honest. I did not expect that from BMW. I e-mailed BMW of Bellevue because I found a car on their web site that I wanted more info on. This was at 5:00 pm on a Sunday and I had a call within 20 mins. It just so happened that it was ne of the Sales Managers that called me back. I explained to him everything that had gone on with the other Dealer and he spend 40 mins on the hone with me going over everything as far as my trade in, what I expected to get for it, what I needed my payment to be and explained to options that I had as far as leasing vs buying. He walked me through the on line process of applying for credit with BMW and everything he told me was honest. I had an answer the next morning and went to the Dealership that next evening and the car was ready and waiting. We signed the papers (and everything was as we had reviewed on the phone). They then spent 45 mins going over everything in the car with me. They have called me twice in the last week to make sure that I don't have any questions and also to make sure that I am happy with the car. I cannot say enough good things about BMW of Bellevue. This is the first time I have ever purchased a car where I did not feel like I was taken advantage of. I feel like they value my business. This is not the first BMW that I have purchased and although I live in Puyallup so it is quite a drive, I will always go back to Bellevue when I want a new BMW. I also want to give Kudos to Gene and Skip for the outstanding customer service. This Dealer deserves five stars!

Very solid dealer experience

by from Portland, OR |

We recently purchased a certified used 7 series from Alvin Eklund. We had actually been discussing another vehicle previously, but he remained in contact and notified us when a better vehicle came in on trade. He expedited the certification process and was able to more than meet our needs for a new vehicle. We really enjoyed the buying experience with Bellevue BMW.

BMW of Bellevue responded to this review

August 20, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Great Exeprience

by from Bellevue, WA |

The experience was exemplary. Dave Munson greeted with smile and help us take test drive. It just took couple of hours to walk out with the car.

Awsome Experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

Its awesome. Great customer service. You will know once you reach this showroom what I am talking about.

Honest

by from Bellevue WA |

I had a bad experience in Benz, I went to BMW and met Dave Skipworth. He didn't pressure me but provided straight forward answer. BMW was never my first choice but Dave changed my feeling on typical car dealership. I just leased my 2nd BMW with Dave. I recommended my friend to go there. He leased one with Dave too.

Great customer service

by from Renton, WA |

My husband and I had a great experience working with Dave Munson at this dealership. He was not the guy we worked with initially but we had a horrible experience with that Brian guy. We were ready to go to another dealership until Dave called and said he will make it right for us. We gave it a chance and it's a good thing we did. He was true to his word. He did his best to get us the specifications we wanted. Excellent follow through and very friendly and assuring. He made it easy for us. Totally got our faith back. We finally found the 328i XDrive we wanted! Erika Olson of Finance was amazing. She made the paperwork fun, not some kind of ordeal which is typical with sales transactions. We will definitely be coming back to this dealership for our next purchase and we will be coming back to Dave.

Great personal attention

by from lake stevens, wa |

We leased a BMW 328d xdrive from BMW Bellevue. The sales person and sales manager, amongst all of the other people we dealt with, were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I will recommend them to any of my friends and family and will most definitely work with them again.

Fantastic experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

We have leased two BMWs from this dealership, specifically Michael Torchia, and both times we've received exemplary service. We called beforehand and had all of the details ironed out before we got there, so we were able to get in an out and driving away with our new vehicle within an hour. Wendy, our finance person, was fantastic as well. Thanks, BMW of Bellevue, for a pleasant and seamless experience!

excellent and most painless sales process

by from Bellevue, WA |

I recently purchase a 2014 BMW X1 through BMW of Bellevue. I would especially recommend working with David Ly. He was not pushy but instead made the process of purchasing a vehicle as painless as possible. He first contacted me in response to an inquiry I made online. He made himself available the following day and took the time for a much more thorough test drive than I've been used to in other purchasing situations. He worked with his finance department and myself to get good terms on the financing and has made himself available to answer any questions I have. He also took the time to explain many of the features of the vehicle before I drove off. All in all, an excellent buying experience!!

Good dealership

by from Redmond, WA |

It was nice dealing with Len. Overall good. Recommended.

buying my new car

by from Redmond WA |

I had good experience buying my car from BMW Bellevue and hope it continues that way .

BMW of Bellevue responded to this review

July 8, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!