Honda Auto Center of  Bellevue

New 877-207-6143
Used 866-333-7471
Service 866-522-9344

Washington's #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Excellent staff and incomparable service

by from Mercer Island, WA |

Fabulous experience buying a new Accord from HACBellevue!! Alex Miller, Karim and Paria were just lovely to work with. This was by far the best dealership and people to work with. I highly recommend buying a car at Honda in Bellevue!

My experience

by from Bellingham WA |

I briefly met with Eddy and he made my experience enjoyable. I wasn't able to spend enough time with the situation, but hope that I will be able to follow up and get something figured out.

strong-arm tactics, evasivness, and bullying

by from Seattle, WA |

I found two identical new CR-V's online--same model, same color, same advertised price--one here and one at Honda of Seattle. I messaged both dealers from their websites, told them I was looking at these two cars, and what kind of deal could they make me? Honda of Seattle called me right back and gave me a good price over the phone. Honda of Bellevue wouldn't--they said I should come in. Okay, it's close by, so I'll play... So that evening, I went in. I told the salesman (a nice enough kid--I don't think these tactics were his idea) I was pre-approved for a loan and I was definitely buying a car this weekend, and that it was between theirs and Honda of Seattle's. I asked again for a better price. The salesman evaded the question, wanted me to name a payment I could live with. We went round and round for a while, with me saying, no, I really want to compare apples to apples--so what's the price you'll sell me this car for? He kept asking me to name a payment, so finally, I gave him one, to see what would happen. He went off to see what his manager would do--but first he said his manager would be more willing to deal if I committed to buy the car tonight. I repeated, no, I'm not ready to do that--I will buy this weekend, but not right now. The salesman came back with this from his manager "We?re not going to commit to talking numbers with you until you are willing to commit to us. If we give you a number you'll just use it against us" Seriously?? They really expected me to agree to buy a car first, and then to go along with whatever they told me I was paying? Does anybody really do that? And the manager didn?t even have the courtesy to deliver that rude blow-off in person?he made the kid do it. I walked out. I went over to Honda of Seattle. I had a perfectly pleasant interaction with their salesman, and his manager, and their finance guy, who all took the time to talk with me face-to-face and answer all my questions without a fight. They made me a decent deal, and I bought the car that night--two hours after Honda of Bellevue's manager blew me off because I wouldn?t instantly roll over and open my checkbook in response to his high-handed, arrogant tactics. So if you're looking for rudeness, arrogance, bullying, evasiveness, and all-around disrespect, come to Honda of Bellevue--they've had lots of practice.

Quick Transaction

by from Shoreline, WA |

This was by far the fastest car buying experience in my life. Although I paid slightly more here than another dealership, they had huge inventory and made the process pretty painless. They are definitely willing to deal if you are patient and reasonable. Overall, I would definitely buy from them again. There is obviously a reason that they are the highest volume Honda dealer in Washington State. Good work by everyone at Bellevue Honda.

Good car buying experience

by from Edmonds, WA |

I had not purchased a car in over six years and I was a little nervous, but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was at Bellevue Honda. I found the car I wanted on-line (I had done months of research), emailed them about it, got a call the next day, went to test drive it and bought it right then. There were a couple things that needed to be taken care of before I took delivery and it took a couple days longer than expected but I was not in a hurry as I still had a car to drive. The only negative thing I can say is that when I offered a lower price the salesman laughed and simply said no. The posted price was fair and I knew I was getting a good deal, but I had to try for a lower price. All-in-all I had a good experience and would probably buy again from Bellevue Honda.

EXCELLENT car purchase and customer service

by from Bellevue, WA |

Recently purchased a car here and everyone was exceptionally helpful! It was my first time purchasing a car and usually the process (from what I heard) is lengthy and frustrating. I however, experienced the exact opposite. The process was quick and everyone was very informative and helpful. I would definitely would recommend them!

Miserable experience x 2

by from sammamish, wa |

I bought two Pilots from this dealer in 2005, and had a good experience. The salesman responded to my desire to get to a bottom line price very quickly and I was impressed with their willingness to sell me the cars the way that I wanted to buy them. In 2008 I returned to the dealer to purchase a CRV. I had done my research, and knew what I wanted and what I should pay. The sales manager insisted in trying to sell me the options that he had installed on the vehicle, even though I didn't want them. Renton Honda had the same vehicle with the same dealer installed options, but was willing to to waive the costs, resulting in them being about $300 less than Bellevue. I gave Bellevue the option of lowering their price, and they refused, so I bought from Renton Honda. The salesman from Bellevue called me the next day, and was astonished when I told him that I had done exactly what I said I was going to, and bought from Renton. Last week I needed to buy another CRV. I e-mailed several Honda dealers asking them to provide me their lowest price on the model and color that I wanted. Renton Honda responded very quickly and gave me their price. Bellevue Honda didn't. I visited Bellevue Honda and asked the sales person to quote me a price and he flatly refused...three times. He insisted that I provide him with a price and he would ask his sales manager to approve or disapprove. I walked out of the dealership and drove straight to another dealer and bought the CRV. Bellevue Honda's management seems to be stuck in the 60's. They want to haggle and use dishonest, non-transparent means to get as much money from their customers as possible. They don't seem to realize that the car buying experience has changed dramatically, and that informed buyers like me won't tolerate those old-school tactics.

Worst Customer Service Ever

by from Seattle |

Worst car buying experience ever, and possibly the worst customer service experience of my life. First of all we should have known it was bad when the sales manager had to apologize to us for snapping at us during the buying process. SHould have walked out then. we didn't, and a week later when our brand new car was in the shop for the first of many visits, the real hassel started. we had a rattle in the back seat that they tried a half dozen times to fix, putting over 150 miles on it 'test driving it' who knows what they really were doing, and still couldn't get it fixed. After the car had been in the shop a combined total of nearly a month out of the 6 months we owned it we started asking what they were gonna do to make it right. The worthless sleaze bag of a general manager wouldn't do a thing. They kept promising things and going back on their promises. There were hours and hours spent driving the car back and forth, sitting on hold, trying to talk to anyone there that actually gave a crap about customer service, and finally went to a different dealership for the warranty work. The new Civics suck, but not nearly as bad as Honda of Bellevue. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

Bad customer service

by from Seattle |

Bought a Honda Civic 4 months ago and last week, battery and alternator went down. What is irritating is that i paid a premium to buy a car from this dearlership and being told over the phone by a rude salesman that it happens and nothing can be done was very frustrating. Not only did the battery had crorrosion, which is strange after only 4 months, but i also got a flat tire today that leads me to belive that there are not doing a thorough at checking used car before selling. I feel that i have been cheated and the sales person was not willing to help. Bad experience; very disapointed by lack of customer service and don't recommend at all !!

No Pricing Transparency

by from Bellevue, WA |

I don't like the fact that all the vehicles I found for them do not list the price, nor do they include any pictures. That's lazy at best and shady at worst. Actually went to the dealership and got no help whatsoever. It's like I was invisible. Lexus treated me differently and got my business.

Professional attentive service

by from Seattle, WA |

The car we had selected matched our hopes and expectations. The buying process was efficient and comfortable. Unfortunately, the car developed a problem (air bag light came on) the moment we drove it off the lot. Fortunately we had purchased an extended warranty. The repair process got complicated with the discovery of other problems, three different dealerships were involved plus the warranty company. The warranty company balked-they said the conditions were "pre-existing". It took a week to resolve, but Honda of Bellevue lent us a free rental car during the process and charged us nothing for the repairs. They handled all the complications. We were worried but ended up very happy.