Chaplins VW Subaru

15000 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007

New 888-788-0741
Used 866-685-2938
Service 877-438-9041

We embody the spirit and culture of our automakers.

Awesome Experience!

by from Yakima, WA |

My family and I went for a specific vehicle. Since we had a ways to drive, we called to make sure it was there. When we got there, it only took a few minutes for them to pull the vehicle around for us to test drive. After driving it, we decided it would be a great fit for my boys and myself. It was a bit out of our price range but talking to the sales man, Karl, we were able to find a price that worked for everyone. Karl was a great help. Very nice and helpful. He went above and beyond for us. Couldn't have asked for a better sales man. He answered all my questions and if he wasn't positive about his answer, found out for sure for us. He was very up front and didn't hide anything from us. We were out of there in less than 2 hours including the test drive time. With two young boys (9 and 4) with me, I was glad it didn't take forever like some places. Would recommend this dealer and Karl to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

Outstanding! One happy customer! DB was awesome!

by from Seattle, WA |

My experience at Chaplin's was the best experience I've had buying a car. DB was great for the purchase of our used Lexus and he wasn't a high pressure guy and he was genuine! Bryan in the office was also great, we already were approved, and he saved us more money by going through BECU! In all my car purchases, this was the best experience ever and I plan on going back when I need to trade in my other car five years from now.

Thanks for working for us Ray !!!

by from Bellevue WA |

We worked with Ray who was very affable and was honest and knowledgeable of the Subaru we were looking at. He even let my husband drive the car without having to be in the back seat which none of the other sales reps did at other dealers. Of course, he took a copy of his liscence first, but I thought that this was a nice, very low pressure was to do business !!! I would not hesitate to recommend not only this dealer but this nice sales rep to others !!!

Contact by e-mail weak at best

by from Everett, WA |

I sent an email asking about a specific vehicle that is not normally at a dealership (a VW Jetta- Hybrid) advertized as available at Chaplain's. They responded as follows : William, Thank You for you email, how can I ben [sic] of assistance? Thanks--BZ *Please remember to ask for Bryan Zielinski or "BZ" when calling or coming to the dealership. All pricing and or agreements discussed with the Internet Department may only be honored by the Internet Manager on duty. Please remember that retail sales consultants cannot offer the pricing or special agreements that we can in our department. To avoid any confusion or mistakes please let the receptionist know you are here to deal with the internet department. Thank You.---Bryan No answer as to the availability of the Jetta-Hybrid; or a willingness to give me more information about the vehicle. If BZ wanted my business he sure didn't indicate such. The price (for a demo vehicle) was more than a new Jetta-Hybrid. When a customer knows more than the salesman it's time to look for another dealer...which I will do.

They get nasty if you don't buy the warranty

by from Bellevue, WA |

Tiffany the finance person, got a REALLY bad attitude after I refused to buy the expensive extended warranty. Ruined the entire experience of the purchase. I was so excited about buying this car, then she kept hounding me and hounding me about why I would not buy the warranty and wanted to know why I would not buy it. I was seconds away from walking out of the dealership but wanted to car too much. Salesperson was excellent.

A Totally Positive Experience

by from Palm Desert, California |

Clear, concise, courteous, and responded in a timely fashion. After several negative experiences with online dealers, I have to say these guys (and gals) are professional. My car just arrived today via car-carrier (KT Transport), beyond expectations. Their service is much appreciated and I will recommend them to my friends, and use them for my next purchase. Tom Gilmore Palm Desert

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Bellevue, WA |

went there to take a look at the vw passat and subaru legacy. I went there twice, went into the showroom and sat in the top-trim passat that they have in the showroom. also stood at the reception desk for a while but no one came to talk to me or even greet me. I walked outside to the lot then some sales guy said "still can't find a car"? so I told him I'm looking at a a subaru legacy and then he tried to steer me towards pre-owned cars. but I was looking for a new one. so he just pointed me to lot in the back and told me to go there, by myself. so I did and spent about 15 minutes walking up and down the lot to check out the cars and again no one talked to me. If you like self-service and don't like a sales following you around then it's probably a great dealership. side note: there was no parking right next to the showroom. I had to park a little further way near some restaurant and walk over.

Pleasant Experience

by from Issaquah, WA |

I walked into the showroom knowing what I was looking for. I was pleasantly surprised when the salesman, Christian, after finding that I was well researched and knew what I was looking for, stood back and let me poke, prod, and otherwise inspect the vehicle I was interested in. He even allowed me to take it home for the wife to check out instead of having her go to the dealership. He was up front with me, listened to my questions, and answered them correctly. In the end, I drove off with the vehicle I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay. Finally, he was gracious enough to babysit my two kids as the wife and I finalized the purchase. Well done!

Very customer service focused

by from Seattle, WA |

went shopping for a new car. the entire process from test drive to purchase was easy and stress free. Purchased the car I wanted with the options I wanted for the price I wanted.

Friendly, helpful, not overly pushy

by from Edmonds, WA |

Keep in mind that a salesman has one job to do. Sell. You go in to any car buying experience with your cleats on, ready for a match. Our experience was great at Chaplin's, they didn't play too many games, were extremely friendly and helpful and while they attempted to upsell us, they did so by helping us to clearly understand what we were looking at. No pressure, just standard good salesmanship. They were very friendly helpful with getting us through the process (since we were with our 5 month old twin boys) and courteous to our needs. Would gladly do business with them again. Thanks!

Good Service

by from Spokane, WA |

I would recommend Chaplins to anyone.