Tischer Acura Nissan

3510 Fort Meade Rd, Laurel, MD 20724

New 877-524-5187
Used 888-422-3830
Service 888-904-7441

YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF EXPERIENCE THE TISCHER DIFFERENCE!!!

Great service

by from Baltimore MD |

Sol was awesome Wanted to let you guys know that I had a great experience buying my car at Tischer. I usually go to CarMax to avoid the dealer haggling bought my last two cars from there.. Sol was very helpful he didn't try to force me a car even took me to the Acura lot to find the car I want. He made the process easier and even managed to get me the financing in house and match the rates my bank offered me so I didn't even need to leave the dealer ship. He was kind enough to show me how all the electronics work in the car, I'm technology challenged and that was a great help. Guys I had a great experience and will definitely recommend you guys. Thanks for the service.

Honesty is of paramount importance

by from Havre de Grace, Maryland |

We had recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Versa Note from Jones Junction in Bel Air. As things usually go the day you purchase a new car, everything was fine. After taking the car and bringing back for an oil change, I inquired as to what type of oil was used for the oil changes. I asked this because the salesperson I won't mention by name) told us it used synthetic oil and so naturally, it would not change oil as often. Well when they scheduled an oil change after 1000 miles break in, I inquired as to the type of oil being used. I was told by the service manager it was a blend of synthetic and regular motor oil. Really....do they really think people would believe they blended synthetic with regular oil...I do not even know if you can do that and have the oil perform as it should. Anyway, after the oil change I noticed the sticker on the window said they use Quakerstate Motor Oil 5W 30. This is not a blend of synthetic and regular oil and you can purchase it practically anywhere you can buy motor oil. SO much for honesty. Then we paid an additional $700 to have the interior treated so it would be guranteed for several years not to stain. Well low and behold on the second oil change I mentioned it to the service manager that the drivers seat had a discoloration area about 3 inces in circumference and he said hewould take a look at it. When I returned for the car he said they are going to keep an eye on it and see if the area grows larger. If so , they would put a new seat cover on it. Excuse me, we paid extra so this would not happen and now they tell me they are going to watch it! It seemed once they got the sale the were not too concerned about honoring their waranties. It was this type of treatment that encouraged us to get rid of our 2014 Versa note amd trade it in on a Nissan Altama. I will say the people at Tischer seemed much more personable and friendly. As I told them when we drove off, if we have any problems I just hope ther person (salesman) standing in front of me now will be the sam person i talk to when I have a problem. The salesman Karl, told my wife and I that if we have a problem of any kind to contact him first and he will personally make sure the problem is addressed and corrected to our satisfaction, I felt he was sincere. Although we have yet to experience a problem, I feel as if they not only have their own interest at heart (they are paid on commission), they also look out for our best interest. As it should be, you treat me well and I will return when I need another car...common sense. They worked to make the sale to get the numbers where we felt comfortable. If things go as they should, I look forward to trading this car in a new one in 4 or 5 years.

CUSTOMER TREATED AS A CRIMINAL

by from LANHAM, MD |

I am a customer whom was treated as a criminal by this sales general manager Brian Breining. The reason for his behavior towards us was because we did not agree on his final offer and so he ended telling us "I don't want your business, GET OUT!!" and he crumbled the paper in front of us. He really didn't care whom was around him including other customers. He walked toward his desk grabbed the key from our truck whom we wish to trade and forcefully handed our key into my husband hands. We asked him "Is this how you treat your customer??" and he said "YES now get out!!!" and escorted us to the door. As we walked out, he even locked the entrance doors. Never in my life have I ever felted harassed, humiliated and treated as a criminal. He also told us to never come back!!! This man showed no respect and professionalism toward a very interested buying customer.

Great Service, Clean Facility

by from Severn, Md. |

My overall experience was outstanding. All personnel involved were experienced without a doubt concerning my sale. Thank you Mr. Cory Cromwell, for your sales expertise was awesome.

Great Car - Great Service

by from Severa Park, MD |

I recommend this dealership without reservation. Bought my first Acura MDX here in 2005. Great car - great service. Tischer has done all the work on it since new. Everyone is very courteous and accommodating. The prices are very fair and the service is first rate. After almost 200,000 miles, the 2005 MDX is still running strong. We also just purchased a new 2014 MDX from Tischer. Their price was the best and their service outstanding. They treated my wife and I with great respect and worked to get just the color combination and accessory package that I wanted. I will continue to patronize Tischer long into the future. A special thank you to Danny (and Jason) in service, Simeon and Drew in sales and Robert in the business office!

No games no gimmicks

by from Columbia, MD |

This is the second time I have bought a vehicle from this dealer. On both occasions I have had a great experience. The staff is friendly and professional. They helped making the process of buying a new car easy. No games no gimmicks. I definetley recommend Tischer Nissan. Ruben C. Columbia, MD

Friendly and fair

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Fantastic service and price. Great delivery by Sol, he even ordered me all season mats. Fair and above my expectations. Will definitely go back for my next car.

Tischer Acura, I'd buy again

by from Bowie, MD |

I took the opportunity to purchase our vehicle from Mr. Noah Black of Tischer. I always assume formality when greeting people and Mr. Black kept to my convention. I appreciated the fact that he understood I was under a tight time schedule and needed to make the purchase quickly. Having said that, I would certainly purchase a vehicle from Mr. Black again. I'm not certain why they ran my credit although I had already secured pre-approved financing. This was the only part of the entire process that did not sit right with me.

Service which I really appreciate

by from Baltimore, MD |

Have you ever gone somewhere and had the best experience ever? That happens every time I deal with Mr. Kurth Smith. His attention to detail allows me to relax and trust that things will be taken care of. If you are looking for excellent service at a price you can live with Tischer is the place to go. I want to ad they have never tried to sell me any unnecessary service which I really appreciate.

Absolutely recommend Tischer

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased an Acura RDX from Tischer, and my experience has been wonderful. My Sales Consultant, Simeon, has been terrific. He is extremely friendly, helpful and well informed on the vehicles and I felt very comfortable working with him. Any questions or concerns I have/had, Simeon has made sure to get them answered for me. The RDX I purchased was used so there were a few things that needed to be attended to with the vehicle. Simeon referred me to Kurth in the service department and he has been wonderful, as well. Kurth made sure everything was fixed for me and was very knowledgeable and courteous. The Free Loaner Vehicle program is great! In addition to Simeon and Kurth, everyone I've come in contact with at Tischer has been great. I would absolutely recommend Tischer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.