Tischer Acura Nissan

3510 Fort Meade Rd, Laurel, MD 20724

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Laurel, MD |

I can not say enough about Tischer Acura Nissan and their salesman Brian Rojas. This is my second experience buying a car, so I must say that I was a little nervous, due to past experiences of pushy and aggressive salesmen. I went to Tischer Acura Nissan one day to just look at a few cars and I met Brian. He was very patient with me, as well as knowledgable. He explained the different features in each car, pricing, mileage, etc. and most importantly made me feel at ease. Although I did not purchase a car that day, I came back in two weeks and knew that Brian Rojas would be the one who would sell me my beautiful 2015 Nissan Altima. The process was surprisingly quick and easy and Brian even took the time to show me how to sync my cell phone to my car radio. The other staff were also very polite and friendly. Thank you again for the great customer service.

Kudos to Justin Taylor at Tischer Nissan-Laurel

by from Laurel, MD |

Justin is an excellent service representative! He is very honest and I feel he is quite trustworthy. I currently have three Nissans (Sentra, Altima and Xterra) and I am at the dealership a lot with oil changes, service and any other problems the cars may have. Many people ask me why I still take my vehicles to the dealership after the warranties have expired especially since many people say that dealerships overcharge for services and don't always perform good work. I respond that I trust Tischer Nissan more than other auto place because who would better know about servicing or repairing my vehicles than the people who made them and trained exclusively on how to service/repair them? Thanks to Justin for all he does!!! I like the dealership too. The waiting room is clean and the water and sodas are a plus!!! Having TV (CNN) and internet capability are great features as well.

Great Service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

After being notified about the recall on my 2005 Acura, I called Tischer Acura Nissan in Laurel, MD. to schedule for the service. I was given an appointment the next day at 8:00am. I arrived at 7:40am and did not wait 10 minutes before a sales representative was informing me to pull my car in for service. I had an appointment at 9:00am and thought about rescheduling the second appointment. To my surprise, I was in and out of the dealership before 8:35am! Thank you so much! The professional customer service, and ensuring that they showed and proved that they meant exactly what they said, the recall service did take about 35-40 tops! I will return to Tischer again and again and hope that I receive the same service as I did on Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Yeah to great customer service!!!!!!!

Not 1, but 2!!

by from Laurel, MD |

I had a FANTASTIC experience at Tischer Nissan. Brian Rojas was the best salesman I have EVER dealt with (and I work in the hospitality business). I went there to buy my husband a car and ended up buying one for myself as well... Thank you Brian and Tischer Nissan... You have gained a forever customer!

Great experience!!

by from Ellicott City |

From the moment I arrived I was very comfortable. My salesperson, Tedd, gave me all of the information I needed in a low pressure style. He know about the product, and the availability of the features I was looking for. Once I made my decision, I moved inside to work with Tedd, his sales manager, and finally the sign the contracts. It was quick, fair, and easy. I felt like they had an a real interest in meeting my needs- and they did! Thank you Tischer!!!

Sol Jobe is amazing!!!!!!

by from Ellicott City |

Tisher is amazing!!! Sol Jobe is the sales consultant you want to go to. He assisted me with the sale of both a 2015 Nissan versa s and a s plus both times allowed me to negotiate a great deal on the price of the car and helped me from start to finish. I am more than pleased with his service and genuity. If you're looking for a new car or one for commuting he's the man to go to. 5 stars AMAZING!!!

100 % satisfied

by from Odenton, MD |

I can't think of anything negative to say about our experience with Tischer and especially Brian Rojas, our salesman. Everyone we met was very helpful and efficient. We got a great deal on our new Murano and a great value on our trade. I would recommend Brian Rojas and Tischer to anyone interested in a new or used Nissan. This is the second Nissan (Murano) we've owned and we just love the product. I'm blown away by the new technology in the 2015 Murano. Love it and Tischer! - Stephanie J., Odenton, MD

Tischer Nissan Laurel is the best

by from Odenton, MD |

I went to Tischer Nissan in Laurel yesterday to specifically purchase a 2015 Nissan XTerra 4x4 Pro-4. I needed a new vehicle asap since my wife and i were involved in a near fatal accident (head-on collision from drunk driver that came at us in our lane) that destroyed and totaled my previous truck. They were very sympathetic to our situation.They had the exact vehicle i wanted. My salesperson, Sol Jobe was unbelievable, as was the rest of the team. They had me in and out of their facility within 2 hours. That included, test drive, going over every aspect of the vehicle, credit approval, paperwork, facility tour and introduction to various team members, finalizing the deal, cleaning my vehicle. They were thorough. Sol even followed me home since i arrived in one vehicle and could not get new truck home. Unbelievable service. I would recommend this place time and again and please ask for Sol. They were all great, including Ron (financial) but request Sol as your salesperson. Just a great guy and i am grateful he was able to help us out.

Tischer Nissan Team Rocks!

by from Glenn Dale MD |

The Tischer Nissan sales teams is outstanding: very knowledgeable of all vehicle models, no pressure, and the dealership itself even impressed my wife and I when we just walked in. Joe Goyena took very good care of us, we got the exact model & trim, color, everything. He worked with us on financing, showed my wife how and where to go for service on her new car - a truly enjoyable experience buying a new car. The Tischer Team puts your mind at rest during what can be a stressful experience. I plan to return to Tischer in about 6 months to buy my new car. E. Pratt

Tischer Nissan offers outstanding sales/service!

by from Laurel, MD |

Tischer Nissan offers outstanding sales and service. I have always had my Nissan serviced at Tischer despite having purchased it elsewhere due to polite, attentive staff, expeditious service, and free loaner car program. Recently, I had the pleasure of purchasing a new vehicle at Tischer. Sol, salesperson; Lee, sales manager, and Leo, finance, attended to my every need. Tischer owner Danny Sauro also stopped by to shake my hand and ensure everything was going well. A great deal on a new Nissan, phenomenal treatment from the sales and service staff, and an ever-present, working owner modeling for his staff what it takes to earn and keep a customer's business will keep me coming back for sales & service indefinitely. I can't imagine why anyone would want to purchase a car or have their Acura/Nissan serviced anywhere else!