Doug's Lynnwood Mazda

22130 Highway 99, Edmonds, WA 98026

New 888-609-1708
Used 866-956-0088
Service 866-470-4011

Doug's Lynnwood Mazda Family owned and operated. Proudly serving Snohomish county.

Happy Customer right here!

by from Lynnwood, Washington |

Just wanted to say thanks to Doug's Lynnwood Mazda for a very positive experience on Saturday, January 25. A very special thanks to Cody. I arrived with a dilemma (a leased CX7) and left with a 2014 CX5!! Cody was most helpful, patient, kind and courteous. Tony was so helpful too. This is my third vehicle from Doug's Lynnwood Mazda - I couldn't be happier! Today, my co-workers all wanted to see my new vehicle and even requested a ride around the block (downtown Seattle). We had a blast!! Thanks for being a great dealership - I'll be back. And I plan to make my friends and family know how much I appreciate the service from Doug's Lynnwood Mazda. A VERY satisfied customer!!!!!

Great Experience at Lynnwood Mazda!!!

by from Seattle, WA |

The stereotypical car buying experience is usually the hard sell with lots of pressure and the old bait and switch tactic. Happily this was not my experience. My friend and I pulled into Doug's to start looking at cars. First time buyer, I was kind of intimidated by the selection of cars they had on site. Jordan is very friendly and welcoming. I had done my research on previous Mazda 3s as well as the 2014s and hadn't quite made up my mind at that point. He was accommodating and let me check out a number of pre-owned and new models. His test drive is the best by far. It was long, both city and highway, drive it like it's yours! I went to a few other dealers that day and they were wimpy 10 minute test drives; not much for testing what the car can really do. I'd made the decision, contacted Jordan to see if they had a different exterior color (titanium mica), he was able to locate it and once all the paperwork was signed and the deal was made he got it up to Edmonds for me later that evening, giving me a loaner in the mean time. John Seeley was also fantastic. I never once felt pressure from him to sign something I wasn't comfortable with, and the explanations of what I was signing were thorough and efficient. (Don't worry, I read all paperwork). I'd highly recommend Jordan and John as your Lynnwood Mazda team. I walked out feeling very satisfied with the price and the overall experience was never once pressure filled. Jordan and John are both extremely knowledgeable and will answer all your questions while putting your mind at ease!

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

We were in the market for an SUV-Crossover. We made an appointment to test-drive the CX5 online and were contacted the next day by Jordan. He took us for an nice long test drive and answered every question I had about the car. This was our first test drive and Jordan made it pleasant and informative. Even better, there was no hard sale at any time we were in the dealership. In fact, everyone was pleasant and helpful, but there was never a hard sell We went on to test drive three more cars that day before going back to Doug's. We ultimately went back to Jordan and purchase the CX5. The process was smooth and easy, if not a little long. Tim in the finance department was also a gem. We couldn't be happier with the car and appreciate the positive buying experience created at Doug's.

Knowledgeable & Friendly

by from Seattle, WA |

I knew I wanted a 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback but wasn't sure how various models differed -- Rob was very thorough and thoughtful in helping me find the right model that fitted my tastes and lifestyle. I ended up test-driving the 2014 SGT and absolutely loved it, from the back-up camera to the blindspot warnings and overall sleek design of the car. They were able to find the exact color and style I wanted and I bought it the next day. The financial aspect was much simpler than I anticipated, and the finance folks were very friendly and considerate. Overall, the process was very streamlined and I felt very supported throughout the process.

Excellent buying experience

by from Edmonds Washington |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from Dougs Lynnwood Mazda. The sales people were excellent to deal with from start to finish. I would recommend these guys their outstanding to work with.

Thank you!

by from Seattle, WA |

Just want to say thanks to Doug's Lynnwood Mazda and specifically Rob Sangelo for the great service I received last week. I was able to get great trade in value for my old car, and buy a beautiful brand new 2015 Mazda 6. I had been putting this off for months because I was fearing the hassle of the whole process, but Rob was extremely helpful and the whole process was smooth, quick, and easy. I also left in my new car feeling like I was really taken care of and I would absolutely go back the next time I need a car. Thanks again for everything! I will be recommending Doug's Mazda to friends and family.

Willing to work with me

by from Seattle, WA |

Last week I leased a Grand Touring AWD CX-5 and love it! I worked with Robert Sangelo and was extremely pleased with the process. He provided me with many great options to make the purchase work for my budget and gave me the time and space to think it through. In the end, I felt confident I made a great decision on model type and payment plan. I was particularly pleased by how Rob was willing to go the extra mile to help me through the process with no feeling of pressure, whatsoever. Overall, it was a great experience!

Great Service

by from Seattle, WA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Mazda 6 Grand Touring Sedan. I worked with Matt Warner who was extremely knowledgable about the car and easy to work with. I would have a hard time saying that anyone would find the experience of buying a car pleasurable but I did not feel pressured or forced in anyway to make a decsion and the rest of the staff treated me with the same respect. I love my new car and would recommend to anyone to purchase their next car at Doug's Lynnwood Mazda.

Shockingly pleasant buying experience

by from Brier, WA |

I just bought a used car at Doug's and was so surprised at how no-pressure the experience was. I worked with Cody Dowell and he definitely knew his stuff! He worked hard to get me a good price, and really went the extra mile to make sure I had a good experience. The haggling process was brief, non-heated, and even a little fun :) When I came back to finish up paperwork, Cody even noticed that the detailers had missed a dealership marking on my windshield and had them fix it while I was in financing, well after the deal was done. I would recommend Doug's to anyone. They got me in and out quickly once I chose a car with very little stress involved - a totally new thing for me!

Want an amazing experience see Jordan Lewis

by from Lynnwood, Washington |

I have bought a few cars in the past, but have never had a pleasurable experience. That is until I came to Doug's Lynnwood Mazda. Loved working with Jordan Lewis so much that we ended up with two amazing cars. A Mazda 5 and a brand New Mazda 3. There was never any pressure to buy, Jordans knowledge about the cars was amazing, I have never had a salesman that actually cared about who he is helping. I could go on and on about my experience but I will refer everyone I know to Jordan and If your looking for a one of a kind experience get in touch with Jordan!

Good customer service

by from Edmonds, wa |

The sales representative was friendly and helpful. He was able answer all the questions about the car. He does not give us too much pressure when we needed time to make decision. The dealership was was able to work with our plan to purchase the vehicle.