Art Gamblin Motors

Service 888-375-4911 Service 888-375-4911

Honest - Friendly - Professional

BEAUTIFUL showroom helpful salesperson

by from Puyallup |

I called on a specific car I found on cars.com and was told someone was taking it for a test drive but that I could come up and Taylor called me while we were driving up to say it was still available. Jesse took me out in it and it was eazy peazy. It was obvious the vehicles are priced to sell quickly and not to stay parked for very long. The next time I'm looking I'll for sure stick my nose in there a d see what Jesse has for me.

May 26, 2015

Tim, thank you for your great review. So happy your experience was eazy peazy. That is what we aim for.

Art Gamblin Motors Enumclaw

by from Black Diamond WA |

5 Stars for the friendly folks at Art gambling Motors in Enumclaw. Especially Tina Lovell, the no pressure sales person that helped us buy or 2013 GMC Terrain. Love the small town atmosphere, no hustle & bustle, just timely and friendly service. Reminded us of when we use to pull into a gas station and the attendant would come out, pump the gas, clean the windows, and check the tires, all with a smile. Real service, real friendly, real people. thanks again, and I can't imagine ever shopping anywhere else for our car & truck needs. Dan & iona

March 11, 2016

Dan and Iona thank you so much for the lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed our no pressure sales tactics. Thank you again!

Horrible service

by from Buckley Wa |

I had my car serviced at Gamblin motors. I had a large scratch after it being serviced. The service manager did not want to fix the scratch. After long negotiations he promised to fix it. The service manager was not polite or helpful. I took the car back in for another oil change shame on me. The car came back dirtier than before. All the items from the glove box were thrown on the front seat and floor. They even broke a piece of my rear view mirror.

very cool place to get a car

by from enumclaw |

I just bought my second car from Gamblin...and I'm going to write an honest review of my whole experience with them...buying wise...they have been above and beyond....a little problem on my second car....but that was because I was trying to beat them up a little on the price...both cars have been a very fare and below average on price...the reason I put customer service down a little is the last time I took my car in for oil change and service...it got kept overnight and no phone call...just a hiccup...other times service is great...I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a car...let them do their magic...ask for Chris Streuli

Online shopping, great experience

by from Vancouver, BC |

I was searching for a vehicle online and the online team was very helpful in providing additional information, options and suggestions. Although I haven't purchased my vehicle yet, I have a lot of trust in dealership to deliver what I am looking for.

October 3, 2015

We strive to provide exceptional customer service, both here in our store and online. Hopefully we will be able to find you exactly what you are looking for soon.

Fair and reasonable

by from Des Moines, WA |

What you see is what you get. The vehicle I was interested in was available (I verified ahead of time), as advertised, at a competitive price. As a result there was not much "wiggle room" to negotiate but I believe I received a fair price for the used vehicle as well as my trade-in. Chris was knowledgable, Rick willing to work the numbers, and Tom (?) fast and proficient with the closing paperwork. Professional staff all around with great follow-up. Would have given 5 stars but we had to do a bit more "horse trading" than I would have preferred. That being said, if they have the vehicle you are looking for, it's worth the drive to BEAUTIFUL Enumclaw!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for the positive review and feedback. We pride ourselves on offering professional, honest and friendly service. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

Maybe next time....

by from Everett, WA |

Came to this dealership from over 60 miles away to look at a used truck. Vehicle in question had close to 270k miles (diesel so not too worried) After test driving few similar models I settled on what I thought was a solid buy. They were kind enough to allow me to take the vehicle overnight so I could have it inspected by a diesel shop outside the area (I commend them for this) and get an idea of what was worn and needed to be replaced. Once everything was said and done I returned with the estimate in hand and proceeded to start the negotiation process. After review of the estimate to bring the truck into spec the paperwork was taken and I made my initial offer which was quickly turned down. There counter was $500 off their asking price, The estimate was well over $3,000 in repairs. I came to the table with an offer for exactly what was needed to be repaired off their asking price, at this point they still said no. They must be content with selling people equipment that is sub-standard and is in need of repair. Wasted $150 getting the inspection, well at least if someone is interested please take this review into account.

August 27, 2015

Brad, we were happy to oblige with your request to have the truck inspected privately because we want each customer to feel comfortable with their purchase. We are sorry we couldn't come to agreeable terms but hopefully we will get another chance to earn your business in the future.

Disappointing customer service

by from Seattle, WA |

This company is content selling broken merchandise. Their solution is to sell you a replacement to try and make it right. It should have been right in the first place. They are after your money, not your satisfaction.

August 27, 2015

Rolland, we are very sorry to hear that you had a unsatisfactory experience with our dealership. We strive to be honest and professional with each guest and provide them with all the information they need to make an informed decision.

Great service....

by from Enumclaw, WA |

Nick Jackson was great...he was patient and there was no hard sell.. Gamblin Motors would be first on our list before we bought another car. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DEALER!!!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We look forward to helping you in the future

Professional dealersip

by from enumclaw, Wa |

The over all experience I had was great for an auto purchase. Nick Jackson was professional as well as everyone else I met at Gamblins. Any questions I had were addressed.

May 26, 2015

Trina, so glad we could assist you in your vehicle purchase. We look forward to working with you again in the future