Honda of  Kirkland

New 866-884-9651
Used 866-495-8609
Service 866-229-4698

The Key to Your New Honda

Fast and Easy way to buy a car

by from Bothell wa |

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was in the market for a new odyssey so I sent out a inquiry online. Polo from Honda of Kirkland got back to me right away, We worked everything out over email and the actual process only took about an hour. Very straight forward. Polo made it fast and easy for me. Just the way I like it. will be back again!

Car Purchasing at Honda of Kirkland

by from Bothell, WA |

We have been servicing our 2005 Honda at Honda of Kirkland even though we purchased it form a different dealer. We have been pleased with the service received so when it comes time to purchase a new car, this was the only Honda dealership we were interested in. The buying process was as painless as possible. Everyone was professional and friendly.

Great Staff, Very Informative

by from Kirkland |

We worked with Sid who was great. Also had a good experice with Tim. Very friendly staff, who cares about their customers

Honda of Kirkland

by from Seattle, WA |

Alex has been an excellent sale person during this purchase experience as well as previous purchase. Alex's customer service is so good that I will always come back to Kirkland Honda for all my car purchases.

Lydia White

by from Landley wa |

Luaye was helpful and extremely accommodating. I am very pleased with my experience. this was the fourth Honda dealership I visited in two days and no other sales person even offered me a test drive. Luaye was friendly and engaging throughout the buying experience. thanks luaye! Lydia

Friendly and not at all pushy

by from Kirkland, WA, USA |

My husband and I went in for a specific used car and received help right away. Actually, we purchased a different car that ended up working better for us. I'm very appreciative for not receiving the traditional hard sell like you get at many dealerships. The salesman was patient and answered questions, and even gave us time to think and chat about the deal without pressure before buying. I felt wanted and important.

Happy Customer

by from everett, wa |

very friendly and helpful people. johnny chen made our buying experience fun and enjoyable. we will definitely come back again and recommend this dealership to our friends.

Very Good

by from Redmond, WA |

Luaye is very good and helpful in showing the car and explaining the features of the car. very friendly during the negotiation. He made the deal very smooth for us.

Software Developer

by from bellevue, wa |

Luaye is very customer friendly. In on word, he helped me get it at cost I'm happy with.

Excellent Service Buying

by from Kirkland, WA |

This is the 3rd Honda I have purchased from Honda of Kirkland, the second from Ed Molina. I drove and was happy with my last Honda accord for many years. Ed was very helpful with my latest purchase of a certified used Honda

Mohammad Jawad Elahi

by from Redmond, wa |

I got the car from Luaye Khatib of Honda of Kirkland. I have been coming back to him for the past three years and he always provides me top-notch service. I always feel comfortable dealing with him as he walks you through the process painlessly and will always act as your advocate and you will leave completely satisfied. Thumbs u for luaye and Honda of Kirkland.