Honda of  Kirkland

Service 866-229-4698

The Key to Your New Honda

Low pressure, Great experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

We were shopping for a used minivan for our family over Labor Day weekend. We test drove a 2010 Honda Odyssey. We informed the salesman, David, that we would not be making any decision until after we test drove a Toyota Sienna. David was very polite, put no pressure on us to buy the Odyssey on the day we drove it, and he was also very helpful in explaining all the features of the car. I gave him an opportunity to tell me what he didn't like about the Toyota Sienna, but he wouldn't do it out of respect. We left Kirkland and went to a Toyota dealership, Magic Toyota of Edmonds. We had a horrible experience (see my review for Magic Toyota under False Advertising). Two days later we came back to Honda of Kirkland and my husband asked to see two other Odysseys to compare to the 2010 Odyssey. David was very obliging. We decided to purchase the first car we drove and had a pleasant experience in negotiations. Fast, respectful and honest. And because this car is a Certified Preowned Used vehicle, scratches on the paint are being repaired for us (with a loaner vehiclc during the work) and the interior of the Odyssey looks virtually brand new. We would buy again from Honda of Kirkland any day.

Great Experience

by from Kirkland, WA |

I'd been obsessively searching for a CRV online for about a week and was very clear on what I wanted and my price range. I found a really good deal on a '09 CRV and made an appointment to check it out with Danny. He was a pleasure to deal with and I ended up buying the car that day. The whole process only took about an hour and a half from test drive to keys in my hand. This is my second car I've purchased from Lynnwood Honda and I won't hesitate to buy again from them next time I'm in the market.

VIP Experience - 2011 CRV EX-L NAV

by from Silverdale, WA |

I purchased a 2011 CRV EX-L with NAV on 30 Sept 2011. I was more than thrilled with my experience purchasing my new vehicle from Honda of Kirkland. The exact color and model of CRV I wanted was not available, however, Larry Mallory went out of his way to find me the EXACT one I wanted, even though it was hundreds of miles away! Since I temporarily live out of the country, my loan transaction was completed by conversing over the phone and through email with Larry Mallory and Eric Rizer. When I arrived at the dealership all I had to do was go over the paperwork (Alex Gharai and Deborrah Kessinich made this an easy feat), sign and become familiarized with my new car. Alex Gharai was very knowledgeable about the specifics of my new CRV and patiently showed me what I needed to know to use the navigation system as well as other important details about my new vehicle. Larry Mallory, Eric Rizer and Deborrah Kessinich worked hard at getting me the best interest rate and deal for financing as well as giving me a great trade-in allowance on my older 4WD SUV. From the moment I walked in the door I felt like a VIP. I still have that same smile on my face. I LOVE my new CRV! Thank you Honda of Kirkland!!