Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda Kia

11845 NE 85th St, Kirkland, WA 98033

New 888-848-8394
Used 888-464-7557
Service 888-225-4734

Come Experience the LJ WAY!! We help you keep it CLEAN! Enjoy UNLIMITED FREE washes and complimentary service

Great experience in buying my 2005 Mazda 6 S

by from Yelm WA |

The Lee Johnson family owned business was a great buying experience for me. I met the ownver who was very kind and treated me with respect. The sales associate, Rodney Zins was very charismatic and very enjoyable to work with. The sales manager, Jimmy was a very professional man, who made the buying process amazing. The Mazda I purchased was in amazing condition. They also filled half the tank with gas. I truly appreciated everyone who participated in my car purchase.

Unpleasant buying experience

by from Issaquah, WA |

I went to Lee Johnson in Kirkland WA looking to buy a new Mazda 3. The overall buying experience was very unpleasant. The negotiation process was very long because the man on the other side of the desk kept insisting to explain to me why am I an idiot for thinking I can get the car for the price I was aiming for instead of attempting to meet me somewhere in the middle. I ended up buying the car. but I don't have the feeling that I got a good deal. We were surprised with the fact that car had around 400 miles on it already (after we finished negotiating). The financial guy also took forever to finish the papers.

Everett

by from Everett |

Very nice people went out of their way to show me five cars out of the four dealerships,I did not feel rushed and the salesman Mr Robbie Cleven was very honest. I plan on returning today to purchase a car. This will be my ten new car and this purchase has been the best by far, no games, no going back and forth with the sales manager just here is the best price and will it work for you. Thx

easy car buying process

by from Seattle, WA |

Well, what can I say, this was the easiest way of buying a car ever. I hate dealing with buying a car and we put it off for a looong time. We went to other car dealerships last year in fall and were fed up really quickly. There was no chance in just looking and driving a car to get a feel if you like it, it always came attached with getting lured in and us trying to get out of there as fast as we could. (we are bad in saying no, so it was always a major pain). We started looking again and found some nice certified used once on their lot. They let us come in, look a the cars, drive it and we were able to walk out the door without any hassle at all since we wanted to sleep over it and talk about the options. Conor was great, there was no pushing us. He and the nice guy from financing were funny, helpful and answered all our questions before we left. We came back 2 days later, the car we decided on was still there and had a second test drive. We went in and the negotiations were sort of like all car dealership, BUT without the trying to upsell, upgrade or working the financing sheet spiel some do. We had clear and easy negotiations (as easy as they can be I guess) and were able to come up with a price that worked for both sides. We also got decent value on our trade in and were happy overall. The only thing for deducting a star is the time we spent there from after the test drive to finally getting the keys and papers. It took 5h from sitting down to leaving again, which seems ridiculously long. To be honest tough, if that is the time it takes to avoid sneaky car sales man and finance department. Well so be it. We plan on buying a second car in 2 years and they sure will be on our top list to visit. It shows that treating people the right way, will make them come back. I will never set foot in those again that tried to push us around. Thumbs up for Lee Johnson!

A Good Buying Experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

Purchasing my CX-5 was painless. Salesman Josh Wilson was extremely knowledgable and personable, and guided us through the process without talking down to us. I don?t have any problem recommending Josh and the Lee Johnson dealership to family or friends. You can?t give higher praise than that, period. So far the CX-5 is all that was advertised plus even a little bit more.

Terrible car dealer

by from Redmond, WA |

I dealt with many dealers in the past and this one is the worst. When I entered the place, it looked like a rundown business. Employees were busy watching TV and finally someone noticed me. I presented my interest in buying Mazda5. I drove a similar car before; hence, we passed the test drive jumping into the deal. As expected, the price went more than KBB book suggested value with $1200. I told the sales person about my expectation. He took it to his manager. His manager came and asked me about my current job title. He move out from negotiating the car price and started estimating how much I make per year and how this difference wouldn't impact me. Maybe this approach work with some customers but not me.

Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda Kia responded to this review

October 14, 2013

I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience as this isn't the typical experience our customers receive here. I'd love a chance to make it up to you. Please give me a call or email me if there's anything that I can do to make it up to you. If not. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kyle Becker Internet Director Lee Johnson Auto Family 425-827-0521

Worked with Great people

by from Tacoma, Wa |

Love my car, got an amazing deal on a Sky Redline edition, overall service was really good. Only one major complaint, key fob doesn't work at all, they said it wasn't the battery and that there is a program instruction they would do or tell me how to do but I've gotten no call and after review to program it I'd have to take it to a dealer and pay possibly 60+ dollars that I would rather not. I could go back but its quite a drive. Other than that it was a pretty straight forward process.

buying process/Facilities great....

by from Everett Washington |

The buying process and Facilities were excellent...No buying pressure at all, not even on the test drive. One small problem is the follow up on small Items that were promised. One E-mail and one call and I'm still waiting for results. We will see.

No Pressure to buy

by from Bremerton, WA |

I was looking for a new truck and used cars.com to help me out. Lee Johnson got back to me with what I was looking for in my new truck. They gave me all the information about the truck and told me to contact them if I would like to come in and check the truck out. They didn't pressure me to come in right now like some other dealers did. Once I was able to make it in, I found out how easy it was to buy from them.

Great service, Good experience overall

by from Bellevue, WA |

Was greeted when I arrived and didn't feel like I was awaiting the vultures. Was shown exactly what I had asked about and I didn't feel any heavy pressure to walk away with a vehicle at that moment. When I returned I felt like a valued customer and was welcomed warmly. The buying process went fine and Brian stayed with us to the very end. I am pleased with the way our purchase went from start to finish and would recommend Lee Johnson Chevrolet to any of my friends who are looking to make a vehicle purchase. I have not been able to make that claim in the past with other dealers.

Bought used Nissan, great service and follow-up

by from Seattle, WA |

Bought a used Nissan PU truck. Salesman was very responsive, sent follow-up notes and inquirys, Although no warranty (Over 100k miles) still offered advice, and even diagnostics should anything go wrong within a few months. Negotiations were straight forward and fair, truly professional dealer. As with any used car purchase, the negotiation process is not always fun, but they were fiar, and when when the deal was agreed upon, everything progressed quickly and without any surprises.