Ourisman Honda VW of Laurel

3371 Fort Meade Rd, Laurel, MD 20724

New 866-727-4165
Used 866-485-4844
Service 866-674-8609

You always get your way at Ourisman everyday!

What a great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

From our initial meeting Tyrone greeted me with a wonderful smile and great customer service. He explained everything to me to make sure I was very knowledgeable about the purchase I wanted to make. Tyrone is great at his job and is a very important part of the Honda experience. He went above and beyond to make sure he found a bank that would make my purchase more affordable for me. He is a great asset to your company. I would definitely refer anyone I know to the Laurel location for their automotive needs. He's a great person

Ourisman Automotive Honda Service Center

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Let me preface this review by saying that I am only giving Ourisman Automotive of Laurel Honda Service Center a 1 because there was no lower option. I am incredibly disappointed in the lack of professionalism, thoroughness, and knowledge of the employees in the Honda Service Center. Mike Spears, a service technician, and Ed Weedman, the General Manager, were patronizing and just down right rude. I understand when people have a job to do and that they should be paid for their services. That said, it is just poor business practice to charge a customer (and a first time customer at that) money on a job that 1. I did not authorize and 2. I was not even given an estimate for prior to the work being done. While on the phone questioning this, I was told that I am out of line for suggesting that the workers should not charge me and that if I "went to a doctor and then went somewhere else too, I would pay them." Not only that, but the quote they are now giving me is nearly three times as much as the work at any other automotive repair place. Both of the phone calls ended with me being hung up on. Never will I ever return back to Ourisman Automotive. Ever.

Ourisman Honda VW of Laurel responded to this review

March 3, 2014

I contacted this consumer because I was told by our Service Manager that she refused to pay for the diagnosis of her Mazda. I attempted to explain that if Ourisman Honda performed the repair, the diagnosis fee would be waived. I further explained that the diagnosis fee existed because consumers will sometimes bring a vehicle to a Dealership for a Factory Trained Technician to learn what is wrong and then go elsewhere or even attempt the repairs themselves once we diagnose and figure out what is wrong. I explained that a diagnosis was a fee charged because a trained technician had to physically disassemble her vehicle, examine the failed components and make a recommendation as to what parts and labor would be necessary to fix the vehicle and what costs would be involved. The analogy I used in an attempt to help her better understand was, "I agree and understand that you have choices but let's compare this to a doctor's visit. You can visit a doctor so they can examine you and tell you what's wrong. If you decide to see another doctor, that is your choice BUT you are still responsible for the co-payment as the doctor still spent time with you and performed an examination." For the record, some doctors who are specialists cost more than general practitioners. So in summary, she was given an estimate prior to any work being performed, she even acknowledges the cost in her review which means she was actually given an estimate. We only use factory trained technicians and factory OEM parts and perhaps someone who does not could charge less. She was told, but disagrees about the diagnosis process being explained. She was not charged for any repairs or work other than the diagnosis and that fee would have been waived had she completed the repairs here. We did exactly what we were asked to do. I understand repairs can be upsetting and no consumer wants their vehicle to break down. In this case, a Mazda vehicle that we not purchased from my dealership and has never been here for any service or maintenance. As a final gesture, we only charged 50% of the diagnosis fee. Ed Wheaton

I was in great hands!

by from Laurel, MD |

Robert Davis was recommended to me by one of my best friends. She bragged about how great he was; so there was no surprise that I asked for him as soon as I walked through the door. From our initial meeting through the entire process Robert was such a great person. He went over everything with me. After we spoke he knew the exact CRV that would be a perfect fit for me based on what I wanted and my price range. Sure enough he pulled up to the front for me to test drive the next car of my dreams. As soon as I sat in the CRV I feel in love. The car is beautiful, the price was terrific! I couldn't believe how affordable it was. The CRV handles so great and the look of it is magnificent. As soon as we returned to the dealership, I wanted to seal the deal. I had a trade in; or at least I thought I did. It turns out that my car was too old with no trade in value. Although that happen, he was very kind when explaining the process regarding the trade in rules and the 150 point inspection. We even laughed about it. I was worried about the credit process and he was very reassuring and calming. He hooked me up with Tryone Cypress and that was the best choice and person I could end up with. Between Robert and Tyrone I was in the best hands possible. I enjoyed my experience so much. Robert made sure to be available after everything was said and done. He walked me out and helped me sync my phone to the car Bluetooth and finished going over all the features on my new vehicle. I must say this was the best dealership I've ever worked with.

i had excellent customers service with Bre Garner.

by from Fort Washington |

I am giving this review because I want you to know what a great pleasure it was to interact with such a friendly and knowledgeable. Person at your dealership. Thank you Bre Garner for being so helpful!

Best Experience!

by from Columbia, MD |

I had the best car buying experience that I've EVER had and I've had many. I started emailing with my salesman Marshall weeks before I came to the dealership to hash out a few numbers and wants. He was right on it! He was quick to respond not to mention totally fair. He worked around me (not the other way around) and was able to get me right where I wanted. It felt like I was buying a car from a best friend not an unrelated car salesman just trying to make their commission. I would recommend him a thousand times over he was great and so easy to work with and went above and beyond. The finance manager Tyrone was also a pleasure to work with not to mention funny. He was not pushy and took into consideration the customers needs/wants as well. I find this part of the experience can either have you walking a way happy or really upset that you may have been taken for more than you wanted to spend, not the case here. Tyrone did his do diligence and went into great lengths to educate not necessarily "sell" extras that in the long run really do protect you and your new asset. Bring up Leonardo DiCaprio to him and see what happens ;o) Super fun, good, great, happy experience and I am picky and expect A LOT, if that tells you anything, its just the way you would want and picture (in your head) your car buying experience to go!!

Great Experience Purchasing New Honda

by from Baltimore, MD |

Anthony Davenport and Marva Laws both were very helpful and knowledgeable. My wife & I had a great experience in the purchase of our new Honda. Would definitely recommend Ourisman to friends & family.

Great experience

by from Chambersburg, PA |

My wife and I were in the market for a second car so we could work different shifts. We had been looking for a few days before we were referred to Marshall. I contacted him on the weekend, and by Monday, he had a few options for us to consider. We worked on getting the pre-approval, and kept speaking about options. At first, we couldn't afford the Honda Fit, so we tried other avenues. Every used vehicle that I found that I think would work well for us, Marshall would check to see if it was still available, and every time it was sold. It was then that we started to give up hope. Marshall went above and beyond, searching for alternatives. Eventually he was able to secure a great interest rate, and helped ensure that we could afford the new Honda. We made a 2 hour trip to Ourisman Honda, and got started. The sale was smooth, even though I was under the weather. I would absolutely recommend anyone purchase a vehicle from Ourisman, and make sure that you see Marshall. He was a pleasure to deal with, great guy, and very hard working. He wants YOU to be happy with your purchase, not his wallet. Rare breed in the car industry these days.

Great New Car Purchase Experience

by from Severn, MD |

After visiting several dealerships, we couldn't find one who was willing to match our desired price. We finally used the USAA car buying service which directed us to Oursman VW of Laurel. Within five minutes of clicking the contact button on the USAA website Christian called and offered me their bottom line price. This price offer was lower than the USAA online estimated price and of course lower than the other dealerships we visited...so we made a deal. However, they didn't have a manual car in our desired color on hand...no problem...they drove one in from PA. This is in stark contrast to one other dealer we had visited who specifically stated they could only offer cars on their own lot. Not only did Oursman VW of Laurel have a great price and went out of their way to provide what the customer wanted, their employees were kind, pleasant, and courteous. After we finished purchasing the car, we spent another 20-30 minutes just talking. Going to Oursman VW in Laurel was like walking in on family. I will definitely recommend Oursman VW of Laurel to others as a dealer who doesn't waste your time trying to squeeze every penny out of the customer for cars they want to get off their lot.

Friendly atmosphere, clean facilities

by from Severn |

To Whomever it May Concern: When we came into the dealership, we met Doug Killian. We told him we were interested in purchasing a new Honda Accord and wanted to trade in the vehicle we had. Doug was very friendly and after test driving the Accord, we were sold. We got the best price for the vehicle we were trading plus the remainder of the existing warranty was applied toward the purchase of the new vehicle. Joe, the business manager, was also very friendly and gave us a decent deal on an extended warranty. We are very happy with our new 2013 Honda Accord and we look forward to working with your dealership should we be in the market for another vehicle in the future. Sincerely, Stan and Debbie B.

Great experience

by from Laurel, MD |

I recently went to Ourisman Honda in Laurel, MD to look at Hondas. I had the pleasure of working with Marty Ervin. Marty was professional, knew the product and I would definitely go back there again. I will also be referring Marty to all of my friends and co-workers. It was a wonderful experience.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Maryland, Baltimore |

I came into this dealership and was greeted by Marty Ervin during my visit I receive such excellent and wonderful customer service. He is very professional in his job and I would recommend family and friends to this dealership. JOB WELL DONE!!!