Ourisman Honda VW of Laurel

3371 Laurel Fort Meade Rd, Laurel, MD 20724

New 866-727-4165 New 866-727-4165
Used 866-485-4844 Used 866-485-4844
Service 866-674-8609 Service 866-674-8609

You always get your way at Ourisman everyday!

Thanks to Ourisman Honda, Laurel for honesty

by from Crofton, MD |

My son in law and I went car shopping for the Grandbaby mobile so that my newly retired wife would have a car while she looked after their four month old son. We had done quite a bit of online surveying of prices and car deals available in our area. On a particular Sat, we started out our car buying adventure by going to one local dealership which we had purchased a Honda Civic from years ago. However with all of our information, the sales person told us that they did not believe the emails and deal descriptions that we were given by other dealerships and they literally refused to even talk to us about purchasing a Honda CRV from them. So we came to Ourisman, We had been in contact with salesman Ramon Hart earlier in the morning and my wife and I had purchased several VW from them..When we got to Ourisman, Ramon met with us and we told him of our experiences and we showed him our emails and other pertinent information that we had received and without question he said that Ourisman would love to work with us and we ended up with a very good deal, even better than any of the deals we had in hand. Ramon brought honesty, integrity, and professionalism back to Car buying. I bring this up because many car buyers today do not use these three adjectives in describing their car buying experience. From here on out, Ourisman will be our only choice. Speaking for my son-in law, wife, daughter, we thank Ramon for helping us and when I went back yesterday for the new tags it was like meeting an old friend.

Good Service

by from Laurel, MD |

Bought a new car here and Emmanuel was my salesperson. He was very patient and had me comfortable with my purchase.

Emmanuel Osei

by from Odenton, Md |

Excellent job.very helpful and honest...friendly and explained everything in detailed. Made my experience in buying out my leased care great...

Ourisman Purchess

by from Laurel MD |

Emmanuel made my car buying experience a convenient enjoyable experience.

Most efficient car-buying experience ever

by from Falls Church, VA |

I dread the thought of walking into a car dealership? I would rather get a root canal than go through the process of purchasing a car. But, Laurel Honda actually made the whole process pretty painless, and I felt like I got tto really good deal. JJ and Michelle worked with me to find the kind of car I was looking for, within my price range, without ever pushing something that I didn't want or could not afford. When it came to the paperwork (the most torturous part for me), Walter was not only efficient, but pleasant, friendly and interesting. All in all, an unusually quick and pleasant car-buying experience.

January 11, 2016

Tina - Thank you! Better than the dentist is great news. Enjoy your new car and we will see you when it's time for service. Happy New Year. Ed W.

Fast and Easy Buying Experience

by from Vienna , Virgina |

Everyone was great, recommend them highly worked with Brandon Jester and Walter Cook. Everyone was timely and very efficient

Jim - Thank you for the kind feedback. Happy Holidays. Ed W

Buying process fun and professional !

by from Alexandria, VA |

For the last weeks I was looking to purchase a new 2016 Sportwagen, from different Dealers, since I spoke with MR Bill Goldsmith, my salesman and during the process with all the professionals involved like MR Hieronnimus, MR Isaac Chee and MR Joe Rasulzad the Finance Manager and the lady in Customer Relations.... not only made all the process fast and with good sense of humor, I will highly recommended them ! they deserve more than five stars ! I am very happy with my new VW. If a VW is in your dreams ? make Oursiman VW your next and final stop, you won't regret it, I am not an easy buyer, but these professionals know how to handle all your questions and doubts, trust me you won't regret .

January 11, 2016

Rodolfo - Thank you for the great review and sharing your experience with us. I drive and own a VW and I'm very happy we made it a great time. Ed W.

Awesome!

by from Laurel, MD |

Stanley Brooks was an amazing salesman. He really fought so that the car we wanted, we could have at the price we set. He took his time, despite the cold and the rain, to show us each and every car that we we were interested in and answered all of our questions. Once we got to finance , we had the blessing of meeting with Debbie Lewis, who took the pains of explaining each and every aspect of our contract with us so that we were comfortable with it. She answered all of our questions, and didn't mind going into depth on policies, insurance and even the best way to get a good interest rate on our loan.

Ourisman Honda

by from Laurel, MD |

I just bought my first new car from Brandon Jester at Ourisman Honda of Laurel. He was very informative about the vehicle and made me very comfortable through the entire process. I love the Bluetooth and Pandora in my Civic and all the features are super convenient. Will gladly suggest Brandon and Ourisman to my friends and family.

November 6, 2015

Thank you for your 5 star review and your feedback. Brandon works very hard to make sure his customers are happy and we appreciate your feedback. Ed W.

Experience at Ourisman VW

by from Laurel, MD |

Mike Ruth helped me deal with an issue with my car while it was at service. The process was stress-free and quick. I really do appreciate his help! I love Ourisman!!!!!!!