Ourisman Honda VW of Laurel

3371 Fort Meade Rd, Laurel, MD 20724

New 866-727-4165
Used 866-485-4844
Service 866-674-8609

You always get your way at Ourisman everyday!

What a great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

From our initial meeting Tyrone greeted me with a wonderful smile and great customer service. He explained everything to me to make sure I was very knowledgeable about the purchase I wanted to make. Tyrone is great at his job and is a very important part of the Honda experience. He went above and beyond to make sure he found a bank that would make my purchase more affordable for me. He is a great asset to your company. I would definitely refer anyone I know to the Laurel location for their automotive needs. He's a great person

Extremely Pleased with My CRV and Ramon Hart

by from Elkridge, MD |

I never bought a car before so I was not really sure what to expect from the experience other than the pop culture references to sleazy and high pressure car salesmen. Luckily, working with Ramon Hart was the complete opposite of what I had braced myself for. Of course, I did not have a pressing need to purchase a new car immediately so if Ramon was not pleasant to work with then I would have just left and went elsewhere. Ramon was calm, laid back while not giving any sign of apathy, knowledgeable, and engaged all while listening to what I was looking for and answering my many questions. That was exactly what I always look for when working with sales associates and vendors but, unfortunately, do not always get. I am sure Ramon wanted to make a sale but he also seemed genuinely interested in making sure I got the car I wanted and with the options I needed. Even after the car was purchased, Ramon followed up by phone and a very nice email to make sure the car was what I expected and to see if I had any questions. As expected, my brand new Honda CRV is fantastic and I love it! After some casual research, I knew the CRV was the car for me but finding the right person to make the purchase from was very important to me especially with a big purchase like a car. My husband will definitely seek Ramon out when it is time to replace his Volvo in a couple of years. Keep in touch with us and a big thank you, Ramon!

A Nice Pleasant Deal

by from Gwynn Oak,Md |

From the time I called and spoke with Mr. Anthony Davenport I was impressed with his pleasant, prompt and professionalism. I questions that he was able to answer,I didn't want to sit in a car dealership all day I told him my budget and the deal was made!

My new car!!!

by from District Heights, MD |

I had the best experience at Ourisman Honda! I met two of the nicest people there, Anthony Davenport and Debbie Lewis. Anthony was the first person I saw as I walked into the building. He was very helpful and he was very knowledgeable of the cars. This is my first time buying a car so he made it very easy and comfortable. He wasn't pushy or obnoxious. After I decided that I was going to get the car I was sent to Debbie for financing. Debbie helpful me get the lowest interest rate possible and she was able to get me the lowest monthly payments. I recommend Ourisman Honda to anyone looking for a new car. My experience was great and I am grateful!

Amazingness at its Best

by from Washington DC |

When I arrived I was greeted by Ramon Hart, whom is calm and soft spoken, but knew his stuff and a very genuine person. I was specifically looking for a Honda Civic Coupe, but after seeing them in person I decided against them and went for the sedan. But Ramon, was calm and helpful in telling me about all of the lovely features the Civic has and the differences between LX, EX, and EX-L. I went to for the most cost effective for my budget. We sat down to talk about the car and the terms of buying the car we were joined by Julius Green. Who is outspoken and gregarious, seemed to be an effective leader as a sales manager. The experience of buying this car was not what I expected. I was expecting to get taken advantage of because I was a single female, but I really feel like they tried to help me as much as they possibly could and were honest with me. Once it came to financing the vehicle, I worked with Tyrone Cypress. Who I felt should be a lawyer. He was thorough, direct and made you really think of what your answer would be. But at the same time I really felt like he was extremely helpful and honest as well. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed buying my first new car from Ourisman?s Honda of Laurel. I will without doubts recommend all friends and individuals that just complement me on my car to them. I know if I send someone to Ourisman?s Honda of Laurel they will be taken care of from the beginning to the end. So that is why I say my experience was amazingness at its best. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience.

Straightforward Buying Experience

by from Riverdale, MD |

My husband and I were very interested in buying a Honda Fit and were saddened to learn that they were very popular and supply was limited. Our sales representative Anthony Daveinport was very honest and straightforward about what to expect. By the next day not only had he found the car we wanted but was able to get it in a color we liked as well. Throughout the entire experience he showed us features without being pushy. He was friendly and very helpful and very straightforward. We trusted him and are very happy with our new car!

Great buying experience

by from Columbia, MD |

I met Anthony Davenport last year at Ourisman Honda when I began looking for a new Honda. I knew then I didn't have to look further for a dealer. Anthony demonstrated all the details of the Honda and let me drive it. He fully understood that I was not ready and gave me his card for when I was ready - no pressure. Because of Anthony's interaction with me, I came back a year later and bought my new Accord without any fuss. I was pleased with the purchase process and follow up. Thank you, Anthony!

Friendly, knowledgeable staff that care

by from Alexandria, VA |

I needed the 2015 Honda Fit for my daughter who was going back to college. The preferred color was yellow. Robert Davis had the yellow Fit and gave me a great price. I am truly grateful and recommend Robert and Ourisman Honda to anyone. Robert is knowledgeable, friendly and followed up with me several times after the sale to make sure all my questions were answered. Thank you Robert!

Felt like family

by from Dayton, MD |

Robert Davis made us feel like family! He was not a car salesman, he was a family member in the process. We will be back with him!

Great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

I came into browse and drove home in a brand new 2914 Honda Accord. The experience was seamless and productive. Anthony Davenport was my salesman and he had a great deal of patience with me as I was indecisive about trading in my old vehicle that I loved too. My car note decreased as did the amount gas I use each day. Great choice thank you Mr. Davenport!

A TRUE BLESSING YES YES YES

by from WILMINGTON, DE |

NOT MUCH NEEDS TO BE SAID BUT ONE WORD AND THAT IS "BLESSING" I LOVE MRS. DEBBIE IN FINANCE, SHE IS THE DA BOMB LOL. AND MY SALESMAN DON LITTLE WAS SUPERB, HE TREATED ME LIKE A QUEEN, AND HE UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM A LITTLE SPOILED I LOVE THESE GUYS AND LADIES 2011 HONDA ACCORD WITH NAVI YEAH MANNNNNN