Acura of Lynnwood

21515 Highway 99, Lynnwood, WA 98036

New 877-478-0466
Used 877-287-0970
Service 888-684-9498

Great purchase experience at Acura of Lynnwood!!!

by from Seattle Washington |

I am very pleased with my 2014 Acura RLX in July 2014. I like it more than my 2013 Mercedes E Class Sport 4- Matic for long distance driving. The Drivers seat of the RLX is much more comfortable than the E Class. Acura has very smartly engineered and designed the RLX. When I drive the RLX it feels like an "EXECUTIVE SPORTS SEDAN." Compared to the E Class the RLX has a more powerful feel, quieter on highway speeds and more refined in every way. Of course, I like driving my E Class too, as it has a nice German feel to it. But I prefer the RLX. The seats in the E Class hurt my back as they are very hard, and so I have to use 2 cushions when I drive it (one for my back and one for my bottom), and I have don't have any back problems. The RLX is also more luxurious inside and I love the infotainment system and the Krell Audio. The RLX is made for a top level executive. I feel like one when I drive it. Vow great car! I also owned an Acura 2006 RL and the RLX is much better than a 06 RL. Acura did a great job. It looks much better than an Infiniti and Lexus. Anuj, you are an exemplary Sales Manager of Lynwood Acura. You made my buying process for the RLX smooth, quick and stress free. You gave me a great deal. Goodluck to you. Sincerely, Dhar

Great Dealership!

by from Monroe, Wa |

After finding the car I was looking for on cars.com, I emailed the deaership for info.and was very quickly contacted by a salesperson. A couple days later I visited the dealership and was met by a differed salesman named Hanh Nguyen. He was the most personable salesman I have ever dealt with. I ended up buying the car and felt that they were very fair and reasonable in their dealings with me. The process was quick and at all times friendly and very professional. The facility itself was modern, very clean and overall very attractive. Its nice to see there still are businesses that operate on a professional level with honesty and integrity. I will begoing back for my next vehicle! Than you Acura of Lynnwood!

Be Careful!

by from Chehalis, WA |

If you're looking for a brand-new Acura, this is probably a fine dealership. They have a very clean, nice show room. However, if you're considering their used car selection, be careful. I gave them two stars in customer service for two reasons: 1. They initially tried to pressure me over the phone to fill out their credit application, even after I told them I was already pre-approved through my local credit union. This would have dinged my credit score, and my credit union already has an agreement with them that they are supposed to honor. (They apologized for this later). 2. We paid to have an independent mechanic inspect the van we were interested at the test drive. During the inspection, he found obvious signs of burnt oil in the engine (carbon buildup in the oil intake, varnish on the dipstick). When I showed this to the salesman and explained to him that we were no longer interested in the vehicle, he argued that the mechanic was wrong (this was after he couldn't answer a mechanical question I had when we opened the hood earlier, and admitted he didn't know much about cars). Don't just trust the Acura name...inspect the car thoroughly.

2008 Nissan altima

by from Bothell, WA |

When looking for this vehicle make and model I was able to find one I was interested in at Acura of Lynnwood. The guys in the internet department were professional, helpful, and really took the time with me to answer all my questions. There was no pressure put on me to buy the car and I would have to say that their pricing was very fair. Even though I wasn't buying an acura , they treated my used car like it was a new car going off the lot, had it washed and ready for me when all the paperwork was signed. This is my second time buying through this dealership and I would go back; a pleasure to do business with.

Excellent place to buy a car!

by from Mountlake Terrace, WA |

I was looking for a used car and did a lot of research. I narrowed my search to a few vehicles and dealers and did test drives. I was really impressed with the sales person at the Acura dealer. He was knowledgeable and did not apply the usual sales pressure techniques. The most important and best thing about buying from the Acura dealer is after the sale. There was one thing that was supposed to be fixed after the sale. They sent a card when the part was in and I was given a loaner car. The service department is very friendly and I had a complimentary mocha latte and chocolate chip cookie. The repair was done in a couple hours and the service technician showed me that it was fixed. They also washed my car and vacuumed it out. Buying from this dealer makes the buying process easy and the follow up after the sale is A+. To make sure you have the best possible experience always make sure that you get everything in writing. If the vehicle needs any repair, be sure to include it in detail in the paperwork when you sign for the vehicle. One of the best car buying experiences yet. This dealership will take care of you!