Koons Arlington Toyota

Service 888-433-6858

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

2011 Toyota Camry

by from Germantown, MD |

I was delighted with the service and professionalism of the sales people, especially Mr. Ken Eggleston, the finance department people, Alex and Ahmed. I will be recommending these people to my friends and family.

worst place to buy car ,

by from Alexandria va |

had aver very bad experiences see other dealers before you bu car from here

Happy with the Prius. Mixed experience with sales.

by from Chantilly, VA |

When a promising car popped up on cars.com I immediately drove over since it was near work. Salesman was never quite clear on anything except that I couldn't see or buy the car. He said things like "just got it", "wholesale", "some problems", and "not on the lot." It didn't make sense, but bottom line was he had no car to show me and made no effort to arrange to follow-up (other than giving me his card in case I wanted something else in the future). It was still listed on cars.com and the Koons site 36 hours later so I sent an email asking again. This time Ken Eggleston responded. I confirmed that the car was for sale, was on the lot, and I could see it so I drove over yet again. They had not finished detailing it and they were awaiting parts for some repairs -- which they told me up front. I test drove it, negotiated a price and delivery date, completed the paperwork and came home. Car was ready when promised. I took it to my mechanic to check out and his comment was "I'd buy this car." So at the end of the day, I'm happy with the car and happy with the (second) encounter with the sales staff.

Great experience buying a Certified Toyota Camry

by from Arlington, VA |

I had a great experience buying a Certified 2011 Toyota Camry from Koons Arlington Toyota in April 2014, especially working with salesman Henry Garcia. He was a very patient, low-pressure salesman with a friendly personality. I visited the dealership three times--first to examine several cars, second to test-drive a couple of options, and third to finalize the deal--and Henry was incredibly cooperative and helpful all along the way, even contacting the dealership's service department after my second visit to send me a complete service record on my car of interest. The asking price for the car was fair, and the dealership even gave me a good trade-in value for my old family minivan. My only slight reservations are that the current facilities are a bit cramped (though I think the dealership is building new digs), and the finance department pushed the extended warranty options a bit much (which I declined), but my overall experience was great, and I would definitely refer a friend to the dealership to buy a used car--especially if they work with Henry Garcia. Thanks for the enjoyable experience--not what I expected when buying a used car.

Great Service

by from Arlington, VA |

I can't speak highly enough of the service provided to my 2003 Toyota Sequoia with Koons Toyota Arlington. I was helped by Sou Phoubandith in the service department and explained a problem that could not be solved by 2 other shops that I visited. My car was not getting acceleration when turning(the icy road light came on the dash, even though there was no ice) so it was leaving me in a very dangerous spot every time I turned the wheel until the steering wheel got straight. Nobody could figure it out at the other 2 places and I was very worried my ride was done, 176K milage. I was so worried I would have to buy computers that cost in the thousands and it would not be worth it for a 2003. Sou took the time and listened to my problem knowing that I did'nt want to give up my ride. They found out the fix was changing the differential fluid(never would have thought of that/2 other places did'nt). My ride feels great and in the future I'm taking my car to Toyota Koons Service.

Accolades for Koons Toyota even when you don't buy

by from Arlington, Va |

I have been with Koon's Arlington Toyota since 2009 (ED - Mr. Johnson, it was when I purchased my used 2003 Camry from you. Your records will reflect that. You'll have to check the month and year.) During this time, the service, attention, and care I have received at Koons Arlington Toyota have been consistently excellent. Promises are kept, maintenance done proficiently, and records kept up to date and accessible. Timeliness is observed, and I I have never experienced anything but truth telling. I have always been treated with dignity. Today, this same vehicle was found to have, at a routine check, a number of wear and tear leaks and deficiencies which are not unusual for a vehicle now having 135,000 miles on it. (Mr. Johnson - you can check the mileage). The bill, explained very clearly and completely to me by Chai, was $2500. I wasn't at all pleased to hear the cost - but, something important should be noted. If those deficiencies were not detected, the car would soon have become dangerous to drive. Thorough diagnostics helped preserve the life of my car, and perhaps my life too. Considering the significant expense, I decided to look into the options of getting a new Camry, a vehicle which I have found reliable and wonderful to drive. Kent Reeves, a Sales and Leasing Consultant, was calm, direct, and to the point. He immediately assessed my needs and found a comparable model Camry which he showed me. Color options were immediately brought up. Mr. Reeves proceeded logically, and we soon got to the point of discussing financing. Ali Zaka, Business Manager, was very thorough in reviewing financing options, having quickly determined my eligibility to receive a loan for the purchase. A detailed and clear explanation from him of financing and maintenance/repair ensued. Both of these gentlemen were courteous, caring, and professional in their demeanor and in their respective roles. A very fair deal was offered, reflecting President's Day savings as well. A fair trade-in price for my 2003 Camry was included, as well as financing options to either receive cash back or to pay at a lower monthly rate. It turned out - after discussing the issue at length with my wife - that we realized we are closer than I thought to a one-car solution for our needs. Our children are grown, we live in Arlington, and there is public transportation. There are, in fact, days when neither of our cars are being used. So, I reluctantly agreed with her reasoning, that a new car was not now necessary. I will manage with my 2003 Camry, which still drives quite well, understanding that further repair expenses may ensue, but reassured that Koon Toyota's fine service branch will be alert to that. I then called Koons Arlington Toyota, feeling a need to explain why I was deferring this excellent offer. I was so graciously heard that I decided to call Mr. Walter Johnson, the Genera Manager at Koons Arlington Toyota....to notify him of the fine work ethic and professionalism of his organization. Sometimes, when you find a really excellent car dealership, you find that it is customer service, and not just about their getting a sale. It's about a high standard of service, and and its about dedication to provide what the customer wants and needs, and honoring a customer's decision, rather than just pushing for a sale. It's about trust, which is earned gradually over many encounters. I am dealing with an organization, Koons Arlington Toyota, which will continue to get my business, and at which I will continue to get my car serviced. If it becomes necessary for my wife and I to purchase a replacement vehicle, Koons Toyota will know. From my experience, at age 67, this kind of caring service at an automobile dealer is so uncommon that it needs to be noted. For the record, no one asked me to write this. I suggested it, as a way to show my appreciation to Koons Toyota for how they treat me...and my car. Ronald S. Bashian, M.D., Arlington, VA

Excellent response to inquiry

by from Arlington VA |

Excellent response and follow up by agents. Pity I had dropped out of the market for other reasons.

Bad experience with customer service manager

by from Manassas, VA 20109 |

I contacted this dealer after seeing internet price. An internet customer service personnel told me that the one I was seeing was gone but he can do the another vehicle of that trim at the same price after consulting his manager. But once I got there, the manager told me that he cannot do as that price was supposed to be for a lease option.. They wasted my time getting in there. It is like luring to them and not keeping their promise, I will not recommend them for anyone.

Unpleasant experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

I had such a poor experience from this dealer I would never recommend or point a friend or acquaintance here. First off, the 4045 Lee Hwy Address appears to be primarily for their new cars. No one approached my friend and I when we got on the lot. We had to see out someone inside only to be directed to their used car lot about a mile down the street. Upon arriving at the used car lot, there was no one to be found. It's a small lot, not many places to be looking. There was but one sole salesman inside evidently swamped being the only one there. The test drive was fine but he had no negotiating powers on pricing. I returned again several days later and was recommended to speak to the manager about pricing. Here is where I cannot recommend this dealer to anyone: I approached the subject on pricing of the vehicle in question (calmly I might add) stating I believed based on my research they were asking a bit too much. I named several local comps of the same model as well as similar comparable vehicles, with comparable mileage, condition, model year, etc. The used car manager replied with "Well the cars are all are priced to sell and the prices are set." Adding, "We're expecting it to sell any day now". I responded with a citation from a CarFax report indicating they had the vehicle in their inventory for over 3 months. He also mentioned it had only been owned by a "little old lady" contrary to the CarFax stating 5 separate owners. After some additional back and forth he said "Well why aren't you looking at the other vehicles instead?" The point was taken, he wasn't budging on price and he very clearly did not want my business. We could have worked out a mutual deal at the time.There is more to the story but for brevity's sake, he was caught in several lies and was stubborn with a bad attitude. Today I see the vehicle is STILL listed online. Koons is a reputable brand and company, this particular brand however should not be patronized.

First Time Car Buyers!

by from Washington, DC |

We were searching for our first used car (EVER!!), and stumbled across Koon's Toyota online. The prices were incredible, so we drove out to the location to see what they had to offer. We were greeted by Mr. Steven Cox, and let me tell you this man is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! You may never find another car salesman who will treat you as well as Mr. Steven Cox. We had absolutely no idea what to expect, or even HOW to buy a car. He layed all of our options down on the table, and explained them in detail, even the ones that didn't mean us financing through his dealership. I felt like he was really trying to get us through to all of our goals, AND the particular vehicle we wanted. Even after we left the dealer that day he, and Mr. Ali Zaka were completely dedicated to getting us our car. I know that they went out of their way to help us, probably more so than any other person would have. My husband and I are forever grateful for the treatment we received at The Koon's Toyota Used Cars Dealership. I would seriously recommend buying a car from this Dealership because none of the car buying stereotypes have ever even crossed the minds of these caring, hardworking salesmen. This was an incredible and informative experience, and I feel lucky to have purchased a car through these men.

Work with Steve Cox

by from Gainesville, VA |

I have been researching for weeks to find the best deal on a Toyota Prius and, in my opinion, Arlington Koons has the best prices. I had the pleasure to work with Steve Cox. He was honest and straightforward. I enjoyed my sales experience with him I found him to be thoughtful and open-minded to whatever I wanted to look at. I did find an excellent deal on a 2010 Prius. I'm glad I found a great vehicle that is great on gas mileage and I'm really enjoyed working with Steve Cox.