Walker's Renton Subaru

555 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057

New 888-516-2203
Used 888-516-5306
Service 888-713-7221

Love my car buying experience the best

by from Kirkland WA |

Absolutely love this place all the sales representatives are so friendly and knowledgeable. I have used the service department a couple of times and Kim was really nice and so easy to work with. The buying experience was really easy and fun. I would recommend Walker's Renton Subaru to whom ever is in the market for a Subaru. I worked with Diane Baldwin and she was great!!!!!!

Great transaction

by from Newcastle Wa |

Great experience wonderful to work with. Love my Subaru

Best experience ever

by from Auburn washington |

Really had a great time at Walkers buying my vehicle!!! The employees are all so helpful very positive. Garrett the manager was very helpful

Totally unprofessional

by from Seattle |

I was looking for a new Forester in June 2013. I got a decent test drive. After the drive I wanted to sleep on it. The next day I called and asked for my sales person, he was not working that day. I left a message to call me back. He never did. I called back 2 days later, and I got to talk to the guy, he said he would call me back with details - never did. I went to Auburn - and bought a brand new Forester, in a way I would expect a car purchase should go. Very happy with the sales person, the buying process and the car.

Knowledgeable and Personable salespeople

by from BonneyLake |

I was very impressed by the personal attention we were given while doing car shopping. The used vehicle that we looked at was exactly as advertised and the staff knew of the history of it having been traded in. We were treated with respect, given much attention and all our questions were fully answered. If I had been the decision-maker of the purchase of the used car I would have gladly bought from this dealer, however, the wife fell in love with a different car at a different lot. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family as I sensed a high level of integrity from both Diane and Eric.

APPALLING EXPERIENCE - I DID NOT BUY FROM THEM!

by from Maple Valley, WA |

The negotiation process lasted for 3 hours and you have to be careful what gets "added" into the price without disclosure and what gets removed!! The back and forth negotiation was so confusing and demeaning that I left. I returned the next day after I was told the car was still there. Once I arrived, the car had "disappeared" from the lot! They wanted to sale me another car that was the same year and had the same options only at a much higher price! Undisclosed changes to the "negotiated" price should be against THE LAW! Be very careful to review ALL the figures! When you arrive to look at a car it may not be on the lot! You will not be treated with any repect and they will take every advantage to sale a car. Be prepared to be at the dealership for HOURS!! I bought from Subaru of Puyallup and truly had a STRESS FREE experience!!

Horrible Buy

by from renton, wa |

I went in looking for a car test drive went well. However when we talked numbers the seller was an older gentleman who was so pushy and downright rude. We talked and he barely fudged any numbers, also said he didnt want to deal with me anymore, which is a joke he shouldnt even have a job with that horrible attitude. Owner was also no help at all as he to tried to make me feel dumb and act like they were giving me a good deal. I never replied back to the calls later after i refused to purchase car. Bunch of pushy typical horrible salesmen, all of them. I would NEVER recommend "WALKERS RENTON SUBARU"

Terrible Experience with sales department

by from Seattle, WA |

Test drive was great. I got to check out the features of the vehicle to see what I liked about it. Buying process was PAINFUL... Went in there to discuss/negotiate price with salesman after I got a call from them that they had "great news" about a good offer. They treated me like I was trash and I was dumb. They told me they couldn't make any money if they sold it to me for a certain price so I was stupid and the answer was NO. Another dealership was trying to sell that exact same vehicle for that price so I was trying to get a good deal. Instead of beating their competitor's price or at least matching, they tried to sell it to me for $400 above my asking price and they said it was the best they could do unless they removed features from the vehicle... In the end, I left disappointed and appalled by how they treated me... I'll never come back here to buy another vehicle and I advise the same for anyone reading this review.

Thieves

by from Seattle, WA |

We went here to buy a used Outback. I had a Land Rover that I had been trying to sell with no luck. So while we were dealing on the Subaru we offered them my Land Rover for what I owed on it, they agreed. They insisted that the Subaru had to be financed or they wouldn't make the deal and we were willing to pay them cash on teh spot. We agreed to finance thinking we would pay the car off the next day. The monthly payment was something ridicualous but didn't care as we woudl pay it off right away. Got home and tried to figure out waht interest rate they were charging and while looking at the paperwork found they shorted me 12 grand on the Land Rover and added it to the amount we were financing. Called them about the mistake and they said "tough luck" you signed the papers on our property and I was stuck. Went down there with a friend who is local news reporter and threatened to do a story. The owner tore up the paperwork on the spot adn I gave him the keys. The salesman had done the slide and switch while we were signing the papers. WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!