Good Chevrolet

Used 888-516-5314
Service 866-413-5713

good deal for used cars

by from Federal Way, WA |

I compared the internet prices advertised by Good Chevrolet. Good was the closest to Kelley Blue Book. When you go to the dealer, you need to tell them you want the internet price. The cars on the lot are marked higher by $1,000 or more. Friendly, courteous and would recommended them.

Great customer service and speedy

by from Puyallup, WA |

Had a great experience with Zach and Nathan at Good Chevrolet. Their customer service was excellent and was the fastest car buying experience we've had yet. We bought a beautiful 2014 Tahoe and noticed a slight ding when we got it home. Called Zach the next day and he said to bring it in and they'd take care of it. 15 minutes later we were on our way home, and I couldn't even tell where the ding had been. Highly recommend these guys and the dealership.

Found a Great car and a Great dealership

by from Lynnwood, WA |

I needed a new car and I was not looking forward to the experience. I went to the Good Chev Website and started looking at the Nissan Altimas. When I spoke with Israel, a sales person at the lot, he saw I drove a truck and suggested the Captiva instead. He was right. I bought the Captiva. The loan process was straight forward. They took my trade in at what I knew it was worth, and worked with me to get a great price that I could afford. I would highly recommend checking this dealership out. And that Israel knew more what I wanted in a car then I did. Oh, did I mention, I got a newer car so I am eligible for some free oil changes.

They were amazing here!

by from Auburn, WA |

I got a car from this dealership last week, and this place was amazing. I already had an idea of the cars I wanted to test drive, and they made the process as easy and painless as possible. They were extremely quick to answer all of my questions, and gave me plenty of time alone to look into the vehicles and review my purchase. I usually hate going to car dealerships, because you have people harassing you to but cars and pick what is best for the dealership, not what is best for you. The whole experience was incredible and I had a blast with the two sales associated that I dealt with. I was in and out in under 3 hours total and I got an amazing deal and the best financing possible. Everyone at the dealership was great, but I personally dealt with these two sales representatives, Jason Vuu and Bryan Arntz. I highly recommend these two men. They were great towards my gal and I, and I will definitely will go back to buy all of my cars!

Easy Fun Experience

by from Renton, WA |

I had a pleasant experience worked with Josh Sauls, I recommend him highly.

Good Chevrolet is good

by from Seattle, WA |

Good price, good service, good staff, and most importantly, good car. No one is perfect, but being nearly perfect is not bad at all. If you are buying a chevy car, definitely check this place.

Great Buying Experience

by from Renton WA |

I looked at a car online, and when I went in I met with Teddy Sharp. He was quite helpful and worked with me to expedite the sale. I was there with my little one and it can be hard to keep them occupied, so Teddy sat with us in the kids play area. Overall great service and the finance manager really helped me out.

Great dealership, inventory and staff!

by from Renton, WA |

Definitely the best car buying experience we've ever had. I saw the car I wanted online and it was exactly as advertised. The salesman, Jason Vuu, never once pressured me into buying a car and was very professional. He encouraged me to make the right decision and gave me all the time I needed to consult with my wife. Good Chevrolet is definitely the place to go - great inventory and staff. Most importantly, they were upfront and honest with me.

Good Chev is the best...so is Brian!

by from Renton, WA |

Have to say this has been one of the best places to buy a vehicle. Our salesman Brian was by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with buying a vehicle (Historically I buy a new car every couple years). He went above and beyond and I have already referred friends and family to him. We ended up buying two vehicles and couldn't be happier with not only the cars but with Brian. I highly advise checking out Good and asking for Brian to assist you when looking for a car. You cannot go wrong. Also Wayne Manning in service is the man!!!

Time and Money Wasted

by from Medford, Or. |

I found a 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab long bed diesel truck that I wanted at Good Chevrolet in Renton near Seattle. I reviewed the photos of the truck, especially the one showing the mileage which read 10,850 miles. That same day I contacted the sales agent Craig Johnson, and told him I wanted the truck and then had my bank do the wire transfer of money to the dealer?s bank. The sales agent called me and told me they had received my money and that he would park the truck in the back of the lot and place a sign in it saying ?do not touch?. I told him that I didn?t want anyone driving the truck until I flew up to Seattle to pick it up in about two weeks. He said no one would drive it. The day before our flight I notified the sales agent that I and my wife would be flying in the next day and he said he would pick us up at the Sea/Tac airport. We flew from southern Oregon up to the dealership and were picked up by the sales agent at the airport. He was nice and friendly. When he took us to the Good Chevrolet dealership and showed us the truck. It had not been cleaned up, there was less than a half a tank of gas in it, and there were two thumbnail size rusted dents on the hood which were not shown or described in the photos or even told to me by the sales agent. To top it off, the mileage on the truck now was 11,600 miles. This was 750 more miles on the truck after I had given them my money and asked them not to drive the truck. I told the sales agent that it would cost me a lot of money to have the dents repair. He said he used to me a body repairman and he knew it would not cost very much. Whether it did or didn?t he obviously missed the point, which was that he did not tell me about these dents. This dealership should have posted photos of the damaged hood at the time the ad was posted on Cars.Com. I asked the sales agent why the truck had been driven around. He said there were many different reasons. He also said there had been someone who had come in and wanted to buy the truck, and that they were thinking about selling it to him. The sales agent said that sometime the miles are different as they get their vehicles from all over the country and when the vehicles gets to them the vehicles might have been driven there. This was a typical double-talk, as the photos showing the mileage of 10,850 were taken on their sales lot in front of their dealership. When the sales agent took me to meet the gentleman who was going to have me sign the paperwork for the truck, I told him that I was terminating this deal because of the added mileage, and the broken promise that the truck was not to be driven. I ask the sales agent to please take us back to the airport. He said we would have to wait, as he would be going into a meeting, or if I didn?t want to wait I could call myself a taxi. He then left the sales floor and walked away. I then contacted the front desk and asked to speak to his supervisor, but after asking, the supervisor never showed up, but the sales agent did and offered to take us back to the airport. Apparently his supervisor told him to take us. Even though I had never signed any paperwork for ownership of this truck, my large amount of good faith money had been deposited into their dealership?s bank account. You would think that my request for not driving the truck would have been honored. So for all of you who might be considering Good Chevrolet in Renton Washington, you really need to be careful about this dealership. For all of you who have had a good experience with them, I glad you did. And thanks to Cars.Com for allowing me to submit this review.

Another Happy Customer

by from Renton, WA |

My sales person Ted Sharp really listened to me. When I pulled up he acknowledged me right away and asked me what I was looking for. I explained my goal and he only talked to me about cars that met my objective. The finance manager was also great and really worked to get me the loan that met my budget objective. Throughout the buying experience I felt like Ted was really looking out for me. I feel like I made the right decision buying my car from Good and I would recommend Ted to anyone else who is in the market for a car.