Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St., Renton, WA 98057

New 866-446-8780
Used 888-516-5314
Service 866-413-5713

It's always great at Good!

great service and Craig Johnson was the best.

by from Renton WA |

Our sales person Craig Johnson was great very efficient and helpful. Never felt pressured and he made it a great experience!

May 6, 2015

Thank you so much!

Excellent customer service

by from Renton, WA |

If you go here to get your chevrolet, ask for salesman, Karl Smith. He was excellent, calm, well mannered and not pushy in the least. Dan and & I get so easily annoyed by the typical obnoxious sales men. I cringe myself every time one walks up to us. But Karl was not annoying in the least. He put us at ease with his calm and welcoming manner. He was knowledgeable and remembered what we liked. We ended up buying the chevy Colorado that we wanted within 2 hours tops and left satisfied. Seriously, if you do not like sales men, Karl Smith is the guy you want to help you.

GOOD = BAD

by from Snohomish, Wa |

Everyone, this is a lesson in customer service. A simple apology and empathy for wasting someone's time was all I was looking for, what ever happened to "customers are #1"? DO NOT buy a car from GOOD Chevrolet in Renton, Wa!! I just had the worst customer service experience ever! I set up a deal on a Friday to come in Saturday and purchase a vehicle. Spent 2 hours cleaning my car for trade, went to my bank and got my funding all set up, was about to head to the dealer when I get a call that they sold it out from under me on Friday night! Not so much as a call to see if I wanted to come in to buy on Friday since they had another interested party? I understand the first come first serve policy, but even though I wasn't at the dealer yet I was first in line for this car. This place is why car dealerships get a bad name! But here is where it really gets good: I sent an email to their "Director" of e-commerce (Mike Nile) explaining my feelings about their customer service and he actually argued with me over the course of about 4 emails about how I have unrealistic expectations that their dealer would actually be able to call potential buys when the car they just made a deal on is getting sold out from under them. My favorite quote from Mr. Nile: "I understand you being upset, just do not blame us...cannot find any blame here" Unbelievable! Apparently GOOD customer service is not a focus for this dealer....

Love my Spark Greg

by from Burien Wa |

The best and easiest car buying experience hands down. I was expecting to spend half the day there but was in and out within 2 hours. Greg was very personable and made sure that I was completely aware of what was going on during the process. Love the car and experience

Great car buying experience!

by from Snoqualmie, wa |

I recently purchased a lightly used Escalade and had a great experience. They were fair on the price and their service after the sale was amazing. I have purchased 27 cars and this was one of my best experiences - I highly recommend the dealer! Thank-you for your help Craig!

Great service very nice facility

by from Wa |

Great service love the sales people we bought a brand-new 2014 Toyota Corolla love the car love the finance and all the people

Gear customer service

by from Renton, WA |

I worked with a salesman named Greg. Very personable and was able to finance me with little to no credit built. I would recommend him to anybody. He is good at feeling out what you are looking for and will get you in a car to suit your needs. He does not try to upsale you he genuinely wants to help you out and to me that is the best sort of sales person. I will definitely be coming back for my next vehicle.

Not So Good Chevrolet

by from Maple Valley WA |

I had bought 2 vehicles at the same time from Good, and had some service done there. My last exerience with a oil change, made me really mad when I went to change my oil again. The oil drain plug was so over torqued I actuall broke a electric impact driver tool tip, trying to get it off. I finally went in to have them break it free, which they did, but they had the audacity to tell me it must be my cheap tools, and told me to keep my opinions to myself about their service department. So much for the customer always being right. Needless to say I wouldn't let these poeple change a spark plug, and do not trust them one bit. If they over torque a drain plug imagin what they would do with your heads or other components. Guess they should learn the torque specs and learn how to use a torque wrench.

June 3, 2015

I apologize on behalf of our service department, and would welcome a call to see if there is anything I can do to help. Sales Management team at Good Chev

Sales Associate Tyler Parker FIVE STAR

by from renton washington |

I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. The salesman was very informative and he was answering every question of ours patiently. I must say this was my best car shopping experience ever. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car salesmen just don?t do enough good job and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, salesman like Tyler Parker delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience. We will be coming to your showroom for the years ahead.

June 3, 2015

Thank you so much! We are pretty proud of him, and appreciate the feedback!

Very nice people! My new Impala.

by from Renton, Wa |

They made me a great deal on an Impala as i totalled my last car. Greg made it so easy. Clean car with a full tank and I was back at work within 2 hours.

Thank you!

Very Professional

by from Rento, WA |

My experience was excellent. My salesman Ron W was right on with every expectation I had going to by a new vehicle. Both Richard and Ron were very professional and honest. No question I had was left unanswered. Good Chevrolet staff was awesome.

May 6, 2015