Jet Chevrolet

35700 Enchanted Pkwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003

New 888-837-1896
Used 888-778-3662
Service 877-634-2034

Free Oil Changes for Life!

Definitely not a Black Saturday !!!

by from Kent, WA |

When our car died on Good Friday (what a coincidence), we decided we don't want anymore car repair expenses. I remembered that I had a pre-approved auto loan notice that partnered with Jet Chevrolet in Federal Way. I talked to Allison on the phone and set up an appointment for Saturday. Michael Cady followed up on Saturday morning over the phone. When we came to the dealership to see him, he was very accommodating. He listened first and answered our questions without being condescending. He would then make suggestions without being overbearing or pushy. He was able to get us a brand spanking new Chevy Malibu fully loaded. WHAAAAT??? With our credit situation, we never even dreamed of owning a car like this. Thanks Michael !!! (and to Allison who was very pleasant and Marc Johnson who was very professional but still friendly)

nice job Jet

by from Auburn WA |

Good Job Jet they did a fast oil change on my Chevy Camero. The waiting room is definitly outdated and not as nice as other dealers. But there price was fair and they did a great job washing my car.

Surprisingly Fast

by from Tacoma |

Thought that the loud squeaking noise from my left front wheel would not only be expensive but time consuming. Turns out it was a rock lodged up in the caliper. Not only did they not charge me, but I was back in the road in less than an hour.

Car wash with service!!

by from Auburn |

Wow, brought my car into Jet Service Dept., service was done fast and my car was washed - too cool!!

Love Greg!!

by from Fife,Wa |

Twice I have had to rush my Traverse in for stupid stuff. Tire repair and engine light. Greg has been great and always make sure I have a ride to work.

Fair, efficient and thorough

by from Puyallup |

I brought my 15 year old Chevy into Jet service expecting the worst but I was pleasantly surprised. The service advisor took the time to explain exactly what was needed and why. Repairs were done and within the estimate given. Thanks Jet!!

Great Price for My oil change!

by from Tacoma Wa |

The guys behind the counter were friendly. Didn't take long and they got my car back to me and IT WAS WASHED! It was embarrassing because it was so dirty. Thanks again.

Great service and on time.

by from Auburn, WA |

Kudos to Jon Christenson, Service Manager for listening to our concerns and responding in a pro-active manner to get the repair done and on time. Thanks Jet!!

Best car buying experience by far!

by from Federal Way, Washington |

I was not planning on buying a new car when I came in, due to some credit issues the most I was hoping for was a good used car with a low payment. Preston went ABOVE and BEYOND to explain the benefits of owning a new car and did everything possible to help me. I left the first day to think about it and called him later that evening to tell him that I would come in the next day to discuss it in more detail. Preston was very considerate, professional, and made me feel very welcome. He took extra time to go over all the details of my new car and I left the dealership knowing I made the right decision. I will most definitely come back for future business.

Camaro Purchase

by from Federal Way, WA |

My wife and I bought a 2011 Camaro at Jet Chevrolet and absolutely love it. Michael Cady, our salesman, was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Thanks!

Bought two used vehicles from Jet

by from Milton, Washington |

I have bought two used vehicles from Jet Chev over the last 2 years and thought I got a fair deal on both. Both vehicles were very clean and looked just like new. So far their service department has been excellent. I bought both vehicles from Michael Cady but I also had help from two other sales persons Philip and Preston. Everybody was very friendly and helpful.