Jet Chevrolet

35700 Enchanted Pkwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003

New 888-837-1896
Used 888-778-3662
Service 877-634-2034

Free Oil Changes for Life!

Great salesman,great service.

by from Kent, Washington |

I hadn't bought a new car in 15 years,I was very nervous ! I was soon put to ease by the help of Michael Cady, salesman for Jet Chevrolet . I told him what I wanted in a car and the options that I would need. He walked me thru and explained and informed me on all my questions.I became the proud owner of a 2015 Chevy Spark that day do to the great salesmanship of Michael Cady,it was a great experience!

Repeat Customer.

by from Carbonado Wa |

Jet Chevrolet has a great staff and friendly atmosphere. We recommend them to our friends. Michael Cady put us into our 2013 Tahoe in Aug. 2013. He worked with us to find what we wanted and was very patient when we had to cancel a couple of appointments. We called him when we were ready for a new truck and are now the proud owners of a 2015 Silverado, purchased in Aug. 2015. He is very personable and listens to what you want and need. Thank you Michael and Jet Chevrolet. Jerrie & Denny

Absolute Great Experience!!

by from Olympia, Wa |

Our experience was excellent. We had a few previous bad experiences, however, Jet Chevrolet was great. They were kind and respectful given our recent financial situation and we never felt less than any other person that maybe didn't have the financial difficulties we did. Eli was great and very friendly, accommodating. We did a lot of things over the phone before coming out there. I have a busy work schedule and he was great enough to work around it while giving us what met our needs.

Made it right

by from Walla Walla, WA |

I was unable to locate a truck to meet my needs on this side of the state. Michael Cady helped me find a truck and stayed in contact with me until I was able to make it over to the West side. After the sale he managed the process to get the truck set up for a slide in camper and some custom fabrication while I vacationed with my family at the coast. When I came to pick up the truck, it was all set up and ready to go. However, it was discovered that the previous owner had removed a leaf spring from each side. Michael and Jet Chevrolet arranged to have the spring set replaced with new heavier springs that now haul the camper even more efficiently. The people at Jet all worked together to make the truck right and I am a very satisfied customer as a result. Go see Michael Cady at Jet Chevrolet. He will take care of you.

They made it right

by from Walla Walla, WA |

I was unable to locate the truck I needed on my side of the state and purchased a used 2014 Silverado from Jet Chevrolet. My salesman, Michael Cady, went the extra mile to stay in touch with me through the whole process. He went the extra mile to get the truck set up for a slide in camper and some custom welding work. When I came in to pick up the truck it was discovered that the previous owner had removed leaf springs from the truck. Jet made it right, replacing the entire spring set with an even stronger set than the stock springs. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend Jet Chevrolet.

Excellent customer service!!!!

by from Auburn, WA |

These guys are so awesome!! They always go above and beyond. Their focus is on excellent customer service and taking care of their customers is job one!!

Great salesminship

by from Kent, WA |

I felt very comfortable going to jet Chevrolet because as soon as I came in Michael Cady was very welcoming, he was very nice and helped me a lot into what I was looking for. Also the person who was in charge of the credit department the finance manager was really helpful as well. I am very happy towards my new car!

Great experience

by from Seattle,wa |

Micheal Cady did a great job finding a vehicle and a deal to fit my needs

Service great. sales ok.

by from Kent, WA |

Service center is great. Sales Dept ok, it would be nice if our picture when we leased our car would have actually been of us and not some other customer.

Everything Turned Out Great!

by from Tacoma Wa |

One day it seem to happen to us all, your vehicle is out of service and all you can think of is how are you going to get things done ? Well my truck was towed to Jet Chevrolet Service, Dean called me and explained the issues and the fixes that would need to be done. He ordered the parts and said he would have a loaner car for me until it was fixed. The next day was the day it was scheduled to be done and if it was not done by 5 pm I would need a loaner car. Dean had it all set up as a back up plan if work was delayed. Well no worries... work is done by 4: 30 and I am back in my truck and on my way ! Thanks to everyone in the Jet Service Department.

nice job Jet

by from Auburn WA |

Good Job Jet they did a fast oil change on my Chevy Camero. The waiting room is definitly outdated and not as nice as other dealers. But there price was fair and they did a great job washing my car.