Bruce Titus Eastside Subaru

(1.0) 1 Reviews

11803 NE 116th St, Kirkland, WA 98034

Used 425-820-8993

1 of 1 review

Service paid for, not completed

by from Seattle, WA |

This review is for the service department. I paid $600 to have the 30,000 mile service done on my Impreza, and I later found out some major services I had paid to have done were never actually completed. I know this because when I took it to the next oil change (At Walker's Renton Subaru) I was told that my brake and power steering fluid was excessively dirty and also that the rear differential service was never preformed. When I contacted Eastside Subaru multiple times by both email and phone to try to find a resolution to this problem, my calls and emails were never returned. I finally spoke to a service advisor Colin Judnich who raised his voice with me and told me that he does not believe the services were not performed (even though he had no part in my car's service and I have written documentation from Renton Subaru) and would do nothing to fix the situation. Colin Judnich also told me that Eastside Subaru does not check the power steering fluid - which is a required factory service at 30,000 miles and essentially put's everyone's car at risk who has this service performed at Eastside Subaru. After having no choice, I contacted upper management and finally got a response from Todd Coleman the service manager, who refused to apologize on behalf of the service or Colin. I find it funny that I finally received a response after emailing corporate. If you want to take good care of your Subaru and feel like a valued customer, DO NOT GO TO EASTSIDE SUBARU for service!

(1-1 of 1 review)