Toyota of Kirkland

12612 NE 124th Street, Kirkland, WA 98034

Used 425-814-9696

Shady Dealer

by from Tacoma, Washington |

Very Strange experience I had negotiated a price which the dealer agreed to, then he came back with 2k over the agreed price. After I left, They called me again on my phone, asking for 500 over the agreed price - I agreed and then he came back again with 1.2k over the agreed price.. Very strange go higher on his own offer. I left, and 30 minutes later they called back, offering the same 1.2k price. Not sure what they expected to happen without changing the terms of the deal. They ended up calling 3 more times. Ended up getting the car at my original price from another dealer. Would go elsewhere.

Toyota of Kirkland responded to this review

July 18, 2014

To Whom it May Concern, I apologize for the confusion in pricing however I am unfamiliar with this transaction. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss in more detail. Thanks. Nick Wilcox General Sales Manager Toyota of Kirkland 425-814-9696

Pretty straight forward process

by from Seattle |

Salesman was great. Negotiations were pretty straightforward although check all the prices you agree to, especially when buying accessories. The manager could rush you a bit. Overall, I would purchase there again.

Blue Truck

by from Port Orchard Wa. |

I thought they new I wanted the truck as soon as I drove it. It was just what I was looking for. I had done my homework knowing exactly what I was going to pay and what I wanted for a trade in. My sales person seemed pretty new at this but we got through it with not to much hagelling. The lady who wrote up the deal and the financing did a very good job. She also sent a letter to me thanking me for the purchase. I thought the sales person should have been the one to thank me by a letter for my purchase.

dreadful

by from Seattle, WA |

When I walked in, one of the salesmen was in a screaming match with a guy buying a car. The facility is filthy and the sales staff typical "used car" guys-- just all kinds of lines but no real information. Yikes. They had the car I wanted, but I went elsewhere.