Honda of  Seattle

1015 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98101

New 888-843-3514
Used 888-601-8053
Service 888-739-5854

Easy purchase, great service and price

by from Seattle, WA |

Just bought a new Odyssey at Honda of Seattle. First rate, amazing service. My fiancÚ and are both busy, and don't have time for a lot of the nonsense that usually happens when you go in to buy a new car. Honda of Seattle was willing to negotiate and offer a quote by e-mail, before we even set foot in their dealership (and the offer was way better than what we got after spending more than an hour at Honda of Bellevue). Then, when it was time to pick up the car, we were in a hurry, and they bent over backwards to make the process as quick and easy as possible. Super flexible, nice, honest and professional. What more could you want in a auto dealership?

Very professional

by from Enumclaw, WA |

The car we were interested in buying had already been sold, but the sales people we talked to were very courteous and provided listings of similar cars with similar pricing in stock and new arrivals.

Bought Honda Accord EX-L 2014 at Honda of Seattle

by from Redmond, WA |

Hello All, I am writing this review for buying my first car Honda Accord EX-L 2014 from Honda of Seattle. My dealing contact was June and his manager Sam. It was wonderful time making my first ever deal for my first car. We went into lot of discussion but eventually came to a point where we met both of our requirements and finally the deal was done. I really appreciate June's effort for getting me into buying this good car. June here is my five star for you and your service. Sorry, I am late to write this review but finally I made it. The four star which you see above is my overall satisfaction. Let me tell you my overall experience till date since I bought my car on 15th February 2014. Lets get into details. When I went for the delivery of the car that was the time I found that two very small dots color (Black) on the hood were completely removed and there were minute slight scratches on the trunk. As it was my first car, I was little disappointed but then thought the cars are always left out in the parking lot so this is little obvious but then June said they would try to buff it and see what they can do. I was happy that they would take care of it and the deliver was done. The day I went for buffing, the technician tried his level best but said if he puts some different color that would make it look ugly and so they even buffed at the back of the trunk for that little scratches. But eventually out of these three little things nothing could be done. Finally, I had to leave with that as it is. Instead June said as a complimentary they would give me one Full Tank of Gas and this is how it was settled down. I agreed and got the full tank when I was there next time. Till date I have not seen any defect or problems arriving in my brand new car (Touch wood :) ). Also I am very patient driver to deal with my brand new car so I am pretty confident I am going to have a very good time with my car. As of today I think I have touched around 4000 miles on it and it is running smooth. Mileage is something around 22 to 25 city & on highways touching 27 to 35 mpg. I am happy with all these numbers. As of now the service is not yet needed for my car but I will make sure to write the review again once I have my first service with them. I hope June will take good care of me. Thanks again June for making this happen at Honda of Seattle. I really appreciate your help for all the things you did for me and looking forward to receive a great response from you every time I see Honda of Seattle. Thank you very much again. Have a good one :)

Straight forward deal.

by from Seattle , WA |

I reviewed the car online on Cars.com, contacted the dealer through the website. I got an immediate response from the dealer/sales regarding the car. Kevin, the sales person, was very thorough in explaining the polices of how Honda of Seattle sold cars, which is one price, "no haggling with guys in the back", straight forward deal. Made an appointment with Kevin for the following day to see the car, unfortunately for me, the car I was interested in was sold. Nonetheless, we made the trip out to see if there were any other cars of interest, and of course, there was. Kevin was busy with another customer when we got there but he quickly introduced us to Justin, who took care of our deal. Bought a Cougar Red, 2011 Honda Civic, in less than an hour! I recommend Honda of Seattle for their hassle free, no pressure, good deal on quality used cars.

refreshingly straightforward and pleasant!

by from Seattle |

I was looking at identical new CR-V's at two dealerships: Honda of Bellevue and Honda of Seattle. After a thoroughly unpleasant visit to Honda of Bellevue, I came over here and had an altogether different experience. My salesman, Sean Paradise, was low-key and never pushy. He answered all my questions straightforwardly and without a fight. I never felt bullied or BSed, the way I did at Honda of Bellevue. In the end, they made me a decent offer, and I bought the car. I would absolutely recommend them, and go back here if I'm buying a car again.

Good, Easy People

by from Bellevue, WA |

Good Easy People. Did not push as you would normally find with car dealerships. The manager Mr. David was also very gentle and humble. Eventhough, my transaction did not really happen because of lack of funds, I would still recommend this dealership for the good positive feeling.

I would recommend this Dealer !

by from Indiana |

I was treated especially Great ! They get back to you in a timely fashion and are not Rude ! Thank You

Great customer experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I've purchased 4 Honda's at Honda of Seattle and have all my service performed there. I was having my 2000 Accord serviced at Honda of Seattle when I decided to purchase a certified used Accord. I couldn't be happier with the car and the deal. The sales person was Timur Malkoc who was no BS and presented me a straight forward deal. I am sold on Honda and Honda of Seattle.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Very professional experience with no hassles and no typical dealer tricks in terms of negotiations.

Great service

by from Seattle, WA |

Joyce Kroeger from Toyota of Seattle was great, showing me cars at both the Honda and Toyota dealerships. She was fun and easy to talk to, listened to me and helped me find the car that I was looking for. I purchased a used Mazda from the Honda Dealership and everyone there made me feel like I was part of the Honda family.

my purchasing experience with Scott Myers

by from Seattle WA |

I had a great car purchasing experience with Scott Myers. I had been looking for a 2013 CR-V for a long time so I emailed to all of the dealers in WA. I received lots of emails from dealers, some were rude, some arrogant, and some were not honest. Finally I received an email from Scott, he didn't offer me the best deal but he was so attentive. He replied to my email promptly. He worked hard to get the price I hoped for. I waited for almost two months to finally get the car with the price I wanted to pay. I have to say Scott is the most honest sales person I have worked with. He is very polite and nice. During those two months of waiting, he told me if I received an even lower offer, he would lower the price and he did. I appreciate Scott's honesty and good work ethic and great attitude. If you want to buy a Honda, I would recommend Scott Myers from Honda of Seattle.