Toyota of Seattle

Used 888-485-8547
Service 888-475-9102

Awesome!

by from Seattle, WA |

I recently leased a Camry from Toyota of seattle and let me tell you - I couldn't be happier. The entire process from helping me get the right car for my needs and budget to the final paperwork was easier than I ever imagined. The sales people and finance guy were super friendly and knowledgeable to boot! Thank you, Toyota of Seattle, for a truly exceptional experience!

4 Runner

by from Des Moines |

Love my 4Runner, on my third. My 92 and 2000 were great, and my 09 is there now getting it's 50k service, loving is so far. Feedback, 2 design errors I feel. Why would they move the tail pipe to the back, so it comes in the back window. My last 2, the pipe was behind the tire. 4Runner is the only one I know of where the back window goes down, nice to drive with front windows up and min road noise. Lastly, when I go from heat to defrost, it turns to cold air, unlike my previous 2. In winter, that means the inside of the car is usually cold, as you have defrost on over 1/2 the time. Otherwise, I love Toyota, and the service is always great. cheers, michael

Left with an unrepaired new car

by from Seattle, WA |

After signing I walked out to my brand new highlander and the 3rd row seat was broken and wouldn't go down. The door also chatters like it is loose whenever driven. After taking it to this dealership over a dozen times to try to get it fixed I finally asked them to repurchase my car. What do they offer me? Kelly Blue Book trade in value (!?) and a new vehicle at slightly under MSRP and obviously a much higher payment. Despite all the promises of customer satisfaction when it came down to it all this dealership and their management were only interested in making MORE profit off of a customer who had patiently waited for months for them to remedy flaws in a new car that literally was broken before it was even driven off of the lot. Couldn't be more disappointed in a lack of actually standing behind their cars and being honorable when they couldn't fix manufacturing flaws in a vehicle they sold.

wasted my Sunday

by from Des Moines, WA |

Tried to iron out the details BEFORE I drove an hour to get there...I asked AHEAD OF TIME, if they had room in their sale to offer me a fair trade-in...Got no answer until I was there...Then, "no"...Tried to secure a lease, instead...Not sure if that's the way I need to go...Left disappointed and TIRED...Typical car sales run-around, I felt...sorry I went

Lots of Choices

by from Kent, WA |

They have lots of car choices. They have new and used cars to pick from. Also, they have different colors and price range to pick. Their Customer Service is very good. Sales people are knowledgeable.

Prius Purchase

by from Bellevue, WA |

The people from Magic were wonderful. Very simple to buy a Prius from. I tried with dealer in downtown seattle but they just gave me the run around!

Great Service

by from Seattle, WA |

I have leased two cars from Toyota of Seattle and had all of my service performed there. They provide excellent customer service. I was assisted with the second lease by Joyce Kroeger who was extremely diligent in following through the process. I recommend Toyota of Seattle as an excellent car dealership.

Great Sales Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Debby Manny from Toyota of Seattle was a pleasure to work with. I worked with her in person, on the phone, and by email. She answered all of my questions completely and immediately, showed me all of the numbers up front, and made me feel very confident about buying a car from her. I visited five other dealers in Seattle, but this was the only I found where I could buy a car with no games, no manipulation and no frustration. I highly recommend shopping at Toyota of Seattle, especially with Debby Manny on the sales team there.

Great Car Shopping Experience!

Buying experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Simple and easy process. However, I came in knowing EXACTLY what I wanted with the OUT THE DOOR PRICE. I did all the negotiating BEFOREHAND.

Wonderful experience!

by from Monroe, WA |

This was my first time shopping for a brand new car. Toyota of Seattle was my first stop. I worked with Debby Manny on finding the right car for me. Prior to coming into the dealership I had my eye set on the perfect car that they had on their lot. Debby made this experience very welcoming and smooth. She definitely exceeded all customer satisfaction. She showed me different cars that may fit my needs. In the end I got the car that I originally came in for, striking a great deal! This dealership is definitely about making customers happy! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone! I am glad this was my first and last stop. Thanks Toyota of Seattle for your business, I was very pleased with your service!