Toyota of Seattle

1925 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134

New 888-883-0447
Used 888-485-8547
Service 888-475-9102

One Price- we make it simple. Reinventing the car buying experience in Seattle.

Buying experience

by from Seattle, WA |

Simple and easy process. However, I came in knowing EXACTLY what I wanted with the OUT THE DOOR PRICE. I did all the negotiating BEFOREHAND.

Wonderful experience!

by from Monroe, WA |

This was my first time shopping for a brand new car. Toyota of Seattle was my first stop. I worked with Debby Manny on finding the right car for me. Prior to coming into the dealership I had my eye set on the perfect car that they had on their lot. Debby made this experience very welcoming and smooth. She definitely exceeded all customer satisfaction. She showed me different cars that may fit my needs. In the end I got the car that I originally came in for, striking a great deal! This dealership is definitely about making customers happy! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone! I am glad this was my first and last stop. Thanks Toyota of Seattle for your business, I was very pleased with your service!

Poor sales tactics

by from Onalaska WA |

Called to ask about a price on a Lexus. Asked if they would consider an offer and told them what I could afford. The salesman treated me like I was crazy and told me if I was serious I would have to drive in and talk with the sales manager. I told the sales person that I live over 60 miles away and didn't want to make the trip if they didn't have room to come down or even come close. The salesman said he couldn't help me. Very indicative of a high pressure sales environment that I avoid.

no room for negotiation

by from spanaway wa |

Contacted the dealership to get pricing on a vehicle that had just been listed. Unfortunately the person I was corresponding with inferred that I would have to visit to demonstrate my sincerity before they would consider any pricing information. Too bad for them as we will look elsewhere if they can't won't provide a bottom line price up front as we will purchase a vehicle this month but not from them. My advise is to look somewhere else unless you want salesman pressure.

Really pleasant buying experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I actually have high ratings to give both the Toyota and Honda dealerships of Seattle because they are both owned by the same people and I worked with both offices for this deal. I had a specific car in mind - I worked with the very friendly and sweet Joyce, and she was able to work out a really good deal for me with my budget in mind (she even filled up the gas while I was doing paperwork!!). Everyone was very pleasant and kind (Thank you Elizabeth and Steve too!), I really appreciate them making my first car buying experience so pleasant and pressure free. :)

Great experience!

by from Seattle, WA |

I went to get my oil changed and ended up with a new car! I was wandering around the lot waiting for my oil change when a salesman offered to show me a new Prius. I love my new car! I'm getting over 50 MPG.