Toyota & Scion of Lake City

New 888-483-0712 New888-483-0712
Used 888-884-6032 Used888-884-6032
Service 888-448-2830 Service 888-448-2830

See. Drive. Smile :)

Great service! Great price!

by from Seattle, WA |

I had been searching for quite a while for a used Camry. I had found a lot but my wife was very particular about the color combination, not easy when looking for a used car. After weeks of searching I found the perfect one at Toyota of Lake City. I had called in and spoke to (...) wish I could remember his name! He was nice and helpful. When my wife and I had time to come in it was his day off so he arranged for another sale rep, Undui to help us. Undui was helpful and friendly and made the process go smooth. I was worried that they wouldn't honor the price we agreed upon since the guy we talked to wasn't there but there was no problems.

Good Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I recently worked with Toyota of Lake City to lease a new Camry. This is the third car I have leased from them. I worked with Elena to pick out the right car, test drive it, and negotiate a reasonable price. The experience was quick and as painless as getting a new car can be. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, but I particularly thank Elena for helping me through the process. I will come back in a few years for my next Toyota.

Tow Hitch Install

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought a Highlander and part of the purchase was getting a tow hitch installed for free. I dropped my rig off with Gabe Acevedo on my lunch break. He got it in done before I was off work and called me when it was done. No surprises when I picked it up, everything was easy. Definitely will give Gabe a shot when I'm due for an oil change.

Quick and easy

by from Seattle, WA |

Earlier this week I dropped in to another Toyota dealership to check out a Tacoma. Long story short I ended up with what I?m guessing was a new salesman; couldn?t answer any questions about the truck or even let me know if they had what I was looking for. I ended up leaving; completely a wasted trip. Instead of dealing with that crap again I decided to look online. Undui Redner the Internet Manager reached out. They had the exact truck I was looking for and made it quick and easy. I have to say a job well done to Undui for the follow-up, CJ the manager, and Diego in finance. No bull it was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle (and I've bought a few over the years), the guys were fun, honest and I will buy from them again if I get another Toyota.

Garbage Experience

by from Bremerton,Wa |

Was called by Vera,said would do what it takes to work with me. Manager was next,Was all together garbage.Vera lied to me manager ,was not pleasant.

Late night hours are great.

by from Seattle, WA |

I called in to schedule an appointment for an oil change and I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have late night hours, open until 9PM some days! I came in and saw Gabriel, he checked me in and I waited in the customer lounge. Really large TV, pretty comfortable and lots of seating, only bummer was the cafe was closed and it was around dinner time so I was starving. A salesman recommended a Vietnamese restaurant just across the street. When I returned the car was ready to go. Only bummer is they don't wash it but it's because they are going "green". They gave me a coupon to use at a Brown Bear car wash. Apparently they recycle the water there so I guess it's a good reason not to wash it. Also, they said I can use it whenever so I am going to save it for when the car is extra filthy.

Not a dealer to be trusted .

by from Tacoma, Washington |

I am extremely unhappy with the service here. We had negotiated a price for a car over the phone, and had triple checked that this was deal before we were to head over. After traveling across town 40 minutes to the dealership, the dealer flat out backs out of the deal that was promised, then proceeding to berate us as we try to leave for sticking to the price. We ended up buying the exact same car from another dealer the same day, for 500 cheaper than the original deal and 1500 less than the price they said we were out of our mind for wanting. I would recommended buying your car elsewhere - or at best treating their "solid deal" as untrustworthy.

Amazing Experience

by from Bothell, Wa |

I had rented a 2013 Rav 4 to drive back from Spokane and the wife and I loved it so the search began. I was actually on my way to another dealership when I drove by Toyota of Lake City. I turned around and went to check it out before proceeding on my quest. The new showroom was amazing. I was greeted outside by several individuals detailing cars. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by the receptionist that paged a sales person for me. I informed the salesperson that I had seen a particular Rav 4 online. He pulled it up to the front of the building to look at it and take it for a test drive. The vehicle had all the options I wanted and was the color the wife wanted. Decision made, I wanted it. They showed me the sticker price and the price they would give me, even showed me another vehicle from another dealership in another color they didn't have that I asked about and said they could get it for me. WOW! I stayed with my original choice and 2 short hours later I was out the door with our new car. These guys are great! I have had some experiences that I have walked away from in the past. I still cannot believe what a great buying experience I had. I would recommend anyone to go to this dealership. The Toyota care is a great incentive as well.

Great experience and friendly service

by from Seattle, wa |

I had a great experience getting my new car. Undui, my internet rep showed me the different Prius models and options. I decided on a Prius c with navigation and lots of other goodies. He helped get me a good deal, easy without all the back and forth. Even the finance manager was nice, Raad. He even got me a better payment than my own bank even. I love my new car and would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a Toyota. The building is brand new and the customer waiting lounge looks comfortable. I will probably come here for service too, even the it's a little out of the way. They have a cafe that makes fresh cookies and other food. Hopefully their service department is just as nice.