AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle

Used 888-841-4336
Service 888-536-8749

Great Experience!

by from Seattle, WA |

We recently bought a new 2014 Cherokee from AutoNation as we now have three teens in the family beginning to drive. I brought my oldest son with me and worked with Gary and Greg who were both easy to work with and made the experience pleasant and fast. I previously owned a 1998 Grand Cherokee that I had serviced for many years at this dealership when it was Town & Country Jeep and also always had a good experience. This dealership is well run and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new vehicle or dealership to work with.

Ram 1500

by from Mill Creek |

My wife is a tough negotiator. They did everything needed to make it work for us. I am super happy with my purchase.

Awesome truck buying experience

by from Cle elum, WA |

One of the best car buying experiences yet! Chris wilkinson called me on Father's Day after I filled out an online form Of some sort. I was looking at buying a tacoma and dead set on it. But with all the great rebates that day I ended up buying a 2014 dodge ram. I love it. I drove from Cle Elum to Seattle to drive the truck. Chris was with another customer so Steve Haws took care of me. He was so genuine and made sure the experience was a good one. I felt like I was treated very fair. I came in with my own financing but the finance folks took care of me and got me 3% better financing... That doesn't happen everyday! Thank you to the whole crew, I love my truck!

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Hi, Kat! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Dodge challenger

by from Seattle, Wa |

Awesome and fast buying experience. I would definitely buy another vehicle from.them. highly recommend.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle responded to this review

June 16, 2014

Hi Juan! Thanks for your strong recommendation of our team at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

A pleasant car-buying experience

by from Seattle, WA |

My wife and I had researched the vehicle we wanted and went to AutoNation. Our salesman, Ryan Hill, took the time to go over the bulk of their inventory to find the exact car we were looking for. Overall, it was a relaxed and enjoyable experience.

a great experience!

by from Seattle, WA |

My wife was looking for a 7 passenger vehicle to meet the needs of our going family. I had purchased a vehicle for myself a few months back, and had such a great experience we went back to Rob Christman at Automation Seattle. He found a vehicle my wife loved and we settled on a great price, and a good value on my trade in. The whole process was great, I highly recommend them to anyone, and will purchase from them again in the future.

Good dealership

by from Vancouver, WA |

Although we did not purchase a vehilce through them, the experience was pleasant. We were looking for a Jeep Cherokee SRT8 and they actually had two on their lot at the time. Both the vehicles were as good as advertised and the price was very competitive with other ones in the area. After driving both we decided the power of the vehicle was too much for us and decided not to buy. At no time did we feel pressured to buy or giving the cold shoulder after telling our salesman that we were going to keep on looking. (That was definitely a first!) Kudos to the Autonation for being very pleasant and helpful. I would return to them and purchase with out a doubt.

I love my dealership as much as I love my car!

by from Kent, WA |

This was easily the best car buying experience I have ever had. Not only did my salesman respond promptly with any information I requested but he processed our paperwork as quickly as possible. All we had to do was show up, sign the paperwork, and drive away in our Plum Crazy Purple SRT8 Challenger. I have never before had the pleasure of working with such a competent dealership and I will never buy a car from anywhere else. Thank you Gary and the rest of the Autonation team!

Great experience

by from Oak Harbor, Wash. |

A very smooth experience for sure, although the necessary paperwork demanded patience. I would definitely buy a vehicle from these folks again ... if only they weren't so far away.

Great experience

by from Bainbridge Island, WA |

Recently bought a RAM 1500 Laramie. Rob Christman helped me and did an excellent job. Rob helped identify the options and truck configuration that would work best for me. Knowledgeable salesperson a no pressure to buy. It was a great experience.

Phil O

by from Seattle, WA |

Awesome sales team. Got a great deal on price and warranty. Bought a '13 dart. Good car. Plenty of room and a gas saver. Only negative is that the service air bag light is coming on already. Haven't taken it back in for service yet. But they have a great service team also. No worries.