AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle

Used 888-841-4336
Service 888-536-8749

Great Experience!

by from Seattle, WA |

We recently bought a new 2014 Cherokee from AutoNation as we now have three teens in the family beginning to drive. I brought my oldest son with me and worked with Gary and Greg who were both easy to work with and made the experience pleasant and fast. I previously owned a 1998 Grand Cherokee that I had serviced for many years at this dealership when it was Town & Country Jeep and also always had a good experience. This dealership is well run and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new vehicle or dealership to work with.

2012 Grand Cherokee

by from Puyallup, WA. |

The sales person was very helpful and answer all of our questions regarding the purchase of the 2012 Grand Cherokke. Dealer has a wide selection of used Jeep Cherokees. I strongly recommend this dealer.

"Professionalism"

by from SEATTLE WA |

I LIKE MY NEW 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan! THANK YOU SANDY,THANK YOU GREG,THANK YOU MELVIN.THANK YOU AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM IN SEATTLE,FOR YOUR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! I WILL BE RECOMMENDING AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle TO EVERYONE!!!

Overall, good experience

by from Langley, WA |

I purchased a new 2014 Jeep Wrangler from AutoNation Seattle in August. I had previously discussed my interest in the vehicle with a Bellevue AutoNation agent. I requested and was assured that the Bellevue agent would share credit for the sale. All sales staff at AutoNation Seattle were exceptionally helpful. Jaye Fayed eased me through the process and assured me of after sale continued support. Overall, good experience.

September 12, 2014

We appreciate your response, Larry! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Experience - 3rd purchase

by from Kenmore WA |

This is my 3rd purchase of a vehicle from this dealership. They are always willing to go the extra mile, and will do whatever they can to satisfy the customer. They think long term for keeping return customers and business, and not just the immediate sale.. Many thanks to Jaye Fayed, Charles, and the sales managers.. !!!

September 8, 2014

Matt, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Dealership

by from Bothell, WA |

They did everything that was expected and a little more. I had followed a special deal on a Dodge Dart SXT through different dealers. Autonation came through by following the special purchase for me and finding the right car (loaded) and of course the right price. Thanks to Rob and Chris who teamed up beautifully to make it happen. Thank you guys. The car is excellent and Chris made sure that everything is in order for the delivery. They worked with me on the trade-in, even though it was an older Grand Caravan. The lease was just like I needed and the down payment very reasonable. All said, the team is truly professional and with customer in mind. Let's hope the service team is just as customer friendly. Great dealership.

Love My New Truck

by from Monroe, wa |

Gary and team make the car buying experience as pleasant as possible. I have made the trip out to AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle from Monroe for my last two new vehicle purchases passing several of their competitor's businesses along the way, including my local Dodge dealer and the dealer across the street from my work. They offer fair trade-in values and do not bombard their customers with high pressure sales tactics that I've come to expect from other dealers.

New Car Purchase

by from Seattle, WA |

I just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from AutoNation. My sales rep, Rob Christman, was excellent. He took the time to show us different makes and models and really tried to focus on what my wife and I were looking for in a new car. I have had a few follow up questions on how all those electronics on the steering wheel run and Rob has been more than willing to follow up with me. This is my second new car purchase through AutoNation and I would recommend them to my friends...

August 8, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service and are happy to have been of help!

No Pressure

by from Seattle, WA |

Just a few weeks ago I stopped by auto nation with the intent to gather information for a future purchase. I met Chris and he answered my questions, provided additional information, and showed me a couple of vehicles that he thought were most likely to interest me. Lo and behold one of the vehicles was just what I wanted and with no sales pressure I decided to trade in my old model for a new one. Working with Chris in sales and Charles in the financial arena was painless and everything went smoothly. Expect great PR at this place of business because that is what you will receive.

Excellent

by from Renton Washington |

Autonation is Great. I first went to Car Pros in Renton...I had a terrible experience. I have been very pleased with the service at Autonation, particularly Melvin and Gary. Highly professional. I described the type SUV I was looking for, and was pointed in the direction of a 2011 Jeep Overland Edition Grand Jeep Cherokee! PERFECT!. Great Price! Great experience!

Buying process was very easy...

by from Seattle, WA |

I purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler from Auto Nation, everything went well and this is a good place to buy a car from. Good Experience..