Burien Toyota

15025 1st Avenue South, Burien, WA 98148

New 888-610-3803
Used 888-610-5496
Service 877-289-1858

Toyota Presidents Award Winner!

Overall Just Great People and Great Service

by from Burien, WA |

I have had my cars serviced here for the last 10 years. Always greeted by knowledgeable friendly people. They have on occasion gone out of their way to help picking up and delivering my vehicle when I wasn't able to make it in for my regularly scheduled services. The let me know what needs to be repaired, based on most important to can wait. Their recommendations allow me to choose what repairs to make now and what I need to get budgeted in for later. I really appreciate that they do that because other local dealers try to get you to get everything done at once.

Excellent dealer

by from Seattle, Wa. |

They were great.. Had the car we wanted and the RIGHT price..

No pressure, just friendly service

by from Seattle, Wa |

There was no pressure, just friendly service. I started online with their online management staff. After a few emails back and forth, I went in to test drive. I was able to drive off the lot without someone watching over my shoulder, and there truly was no pressure to buy. They ran numbers for me and were very straight forward about the deal. I truly felt as though I could walk away at any time. Now, I'm not saying they didn't care, they answered all of my questions and were there in any way I needed. I just didn't need much. As a former Customer Service representative, I felt they read me well. They understood what this customer needed. They gave me a trade in value that was 2X what KBB quoted, which surprised me. The financing agent I signed papers with was super down to earth and gave me a great deal on an extended warranty. I really felt like I was dealing with friends, and not just another car dealership. I really appreciated the customer service and no pressure feel of this experience. Oh, and I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

God Job

by from Seattle,WA |

the saleman was very nice. In general everytime we came in everyone was very nice form the front to the back. The general manager was a butt at fiurst but he was corrected by the sales person and everything was good. I would do it again here.

Toyota Prius

by from Renton |

We dealt with Steve and Bobby. These guy's are the best of the best. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable as well as pleased. They both jumped through hoops for us and were straight forward. Answered all questions and were very kind and down to earth. I really can't possibly give them enough praise and thanks for everything they did for us. Both of them went way beyond the call of duty!! As long as they are at Burien Toyota I will always deal with them and refer all of my friends and relatives to them!! I cannot thank them enough for all of their hospitality, friendship, thoughtfulness, kindness, the list goes on! Thanks guy's your the GREATEST ever!!!!!!!!

Venza

by from Seattle, WA |

I went in looking for a new vehicle and drove out with a wonderful used vehicle. It has been my experience that very few dealerships will try to find a cheaper vehicle to sell you when you went in looking for a more expensive one. Their people are great and I will return to this dealership in the future if the need arises.

The Best Service

by from Burien, WA |

We were in the market for a new Toyota Tacoma. My husband had driven his previous Toyota truck for 23 years - so we knew they were reliable. We went to Burien Toyota Scion and are we glad we did. We received excellent service from the entire staff.. by the time we walked out we felt like family. We were working with Sam Porter - a new guy - and were really pleased by his service and attention to details. We are loving our 2012 Toyota Tacoma - with all the bells and whistles.

Good customer service experience

by from Redmond WA |

Got a good vehicle - used one. Everything went smooth. Did not waste my whole day horse trading with dealer.