Burien Chevrolet

14400 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98168

Used 888-693-2170

Outstanding Service

by from Des Moines, WA |

Everyone at Burien Chevrolet gets the job done and in a very friendly way. My car is always returned back to me in tip top shape.

Professional Customer Service

by from Burien, WA |

The service department always greets you in a professional manner. Theron had explained the service in detail. Thank you for being prompt at servicing my Equinox. Appreciated, Jane Biles.

good service

by from seattle, wa |

thank you for servicing my car, it is very much appreciated. I will be back again to have my car serviced

Oustanding Service

by from Seattle WA |

I have been following Theron Whitby since he left Huling/Gee in West Seattle - for all service on my vehicles. I can always trust Theron to be honest about the status of my vehicles. As usual, Theron was very courteous, open, honest and professional. He also had my vehicle done a driver picking me up from my office at the time he promised. As long as Theron is there, I will highly recommend your service department to everyone I know.

Nice Experience

by from Burien, WA |

I have to come back to complete the work as parts were not available. Given my vehicle is 9 years old that is understandable. Service Writer was personable and comprehensive in his review. Keep it up. In some cases i think the service writer is a link to sales. There is a point when a service writer can mention to the car owner he might want to consider a replacement for the vehicle he current has as maintenance cost may prove to be more costly then a new car or a newer used car.

Service

by from Burien, WA |

Always very efficient and on time. Pleasant folks to work on my car. It's always a pleasure to have Burien Chevrolet to work on my car. b P ALWAYS A PLEASURE GOING IN And getting my car serviced by such wonderful and pleasant folks. Very pleased with the Outcome of the service. As always. Thank you!! A very HAPPY CUSTOMER.

general service

by from Burien, Washington |

Service rep kept me apprised of the status of my car since they were extremely busy that day while I was waiting.

2012 SONIC STUCK KEY/SHIFTER PROBLEM

by from SEATTLE, WASHINGTON |

My 2012 Sonic was experiencing a failure to extract the key from the ignition switch. The transmission shifter was the culprit. The shifter release button was sticking preventing the switch from returning to the key removal position. Service advisor John was quick to check for parts availability and schedule the car for immediate service. The replacement shifter was installed without delay and I could not be more grateful. Thank you Burien Chevrolet for your outstanding service and getting my car back so quickly.

great people and service

by from Burien WA |

The service reps where very friendly and courteous and help take care of my problem promptly Provided shuttle both to and from my house

Maintenance and parts

by from Burien, WA |

Oil change and front end alignment, alignment couldn't be done due to the equipment available could have possibly scratched my expensive aftermarket wheels. Glad they called before moving forward, however it would have been nice to be a little proactive before calling me letting me know the job could not be completed. Had to ask for other options rather than being told options and maybe even set up an appt somewhere else. Also purchased black Chevy bow tie emblems, had in stock and installed same day. Double thumbs up there.