Burien Chevrolet

14400 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98168

Used 888-693-2170 Used888-693-2170

Car Repair Review

by from Seattle, Wa |

Bought my car in for repair. Repair was under warranty. After the first repair was completed I still had problems they asked me to bring it in right away and they solved the issue. Very professional and very different from my previous experience with another dealer that I had taken my car to. Very much appreciated.

Excellent sale and service departments

by from Burien, WA |

Courteous and not pressuring the customer / service department = knowledge excellent, also very helpful. We had purchased from this dealer in the past and just wanted to know the value of our car on trade--Though not yet decided on a Chevrolet we were offered an unbeatable deal on a car to our liking!!

Burien Chevrolet

by from Burien, WA |

every thing went as planned, just didn't get a free car wash offered.

Helpful staff at Burien Chevrolet-

by from Kent, WA |

My father patronized this dealership since the late 1960's or early 1970's in my memory when it was Glen Grant Chevrolet. They always had a good service department, in the last five years or so they seem to have actually improved on it. That is not easy to do when you start out with high standards. Don and Theron have been great, former Service Manager Tim was also great to deal with. If you have any service needs, don't hesitate to use them. For Cadillac (or foreign car maintenance) a good bet is always the 76 station on So. 222nd and Marine View Drive in Des Moines. They are celebrating 50 years of service this year.

Great service

by from Burien wa |

Was great, I was informed of the status of my car waiting for repairs, let me know about my warranty for my fuel tank and even provided a shuttle service home, outstanding customer service!

Outstanding Service

by from Des Moines, WA |

Everyone at Burien Chevrolet gets the job done and in a very friendly way. My car is always returned back to me in tip top shape.

15K Volt service gets a thumbs up

by from Vashon Island, WA |

Turned out our leased Volt needed to be kept for a couple of days. I'm gratful Burien Chevolet set me up with a nice Enterprise rental. Two recommendations for future service: 1) Request a return call confirming your customer receives voice message to come pick up car. (I missed mine. I ended up calling Burien's service department about status of my vehicle only to find out that it had been ready and waiting for me for a couple of days. 2) Consider returning (electric) Volt to customer fully charged after a lengthy service appointment. Thanks for your consideration. Everyone I interacted with at Burien Chevrolet is professional and friendly!

Professional Customer Service

by from Burien, WA |

The service department always greets you in a professional manner. Theron had explained the service in detail. Thank you for being prompt at servicing my Equinox. Appreciated, Jane Biles.

good service

by from seattle, wa |

thank you for servicing my car, it is very much appreciated. I will be back again to have my car serviced

Oustanding Service

by from Seattle WA |

I have been following Theron Whitby since he left Huling/Gee in West Seattle - for all service on my vehicles. I can always trust Theron to be honest about the status of my vehicles. As usual, Theron was very courteous, open, honest and professional. He also had my vehicle done a driver picking me up from my office at the time he promised. As long as Theron is there, I will highly recommend your service department to everyone I know.