Acura of Seattle

301 Baker Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188

Great Service and Sales!

by from Seatte area suburb |

We have been Acura of Seattle customers for about 10 years now, we were so pleased with our first Acura's(TSX 2005/MDX 2006)and customer service at this dealership that we replaced them with TWO new ones,(The new TLX 2015 and a RDX 2012 certified)from here as well. Salesman Preston sold us both new cars and did a great job! Employees in all departments go above and beyond, one parts employee Joe H. lives in my community and suburb of Seattle and offered to meet me at my local Fred Meyer parking lot to bring me a floor mat order so I didn't have to come back there the next day(a 45 min drive)to the dealership. Very thoughtful If your looking at Acura's in the Seattle, Wa area, check them out.

5 STAR TREATMENT

by from Tukwila |

First review ever! Just had to take the time. Great customer service is not always what you get when buying a car. But, that is exactly what I got at Acura of Seattle. I went in on Monday expecting to feel pressure and a quick sale but I got so much more. Salesmen Ryan Nakanishi helped me. He was patient, attentive and he really seemed knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. I never felt any pressure at all. Many of the other guys talked with my son as he waited on me..and shot a few baskets with him. I was offered snacks and coffee as I searched. Ryan answered all my questions in complete detail. Excellent service. Thank you. Another salesmen Terry Parris helped me with additional questions and support the following day while Ryan was out. Same respect and patience. Great job fellas. Appreciate the great experience. Oh yes, My car is so awesome! My son and I love our new ride! See you in a few years!

Bad customer service!!!

by from Seattle WA |

We were greeted by the most rude and condescending salesmen I have ever met, his name is Terry! He didn't even let us speak and automatically came to the conclusion that he wasn't going to sell us a vehicle. What kind of car salesman doesn't want to sell a vehicle?! It got to the point where his manager and co-salesmen were the ones apologizing on his behalf! News flash Terry, you DON'T own Acura of Seattle! Maybe if you had some decency to talk to your customers and how to make them feel welcome, you could actually sell a car! Hope you get some decent coaching from your more proficient coworkers!

Acura of Seattle responded to this review

June 2, 2013

I am sorry to have read your recent review of your experience here at Acura of Seattle. When you have time, I would like to learn more about the scenario and your visit to our dealership. If Possible is there a number you can be reached at? If you could provide me with a few more details I would like to access your file and see what I can learn about your visit here. I am disappointed to have heard that you felt like our Sales Associate was unprofessional. Thanks in advance, as it appears I could use your help with some more detail regarding the situation. Cline Devise General Manager Acura of Seattle 206-433-1000

Excellent Service

by from Seattle, WA |

i came to check to see if the vehicle that i saw a week ago that's when Edward Siou came and show me the vehicle,we went for a test drive and i decided to buy the vehicle,it took Edward Siou 3 hours to closed the deal,that was the fastest vehicle purchase i ever deal with,the very first. Good job Edward Siou.

Excellent Service

Great Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

The test drive, purchase, financing, and delivery of the vehicle were great. Terry was a true professional through the entire process.

Awful Internet sales experience

by from Seattle,WA |

Spent the day getting approval went to pick-up the car and they didn't have it

Acura of Seattle responded to this review

January 3, 2013

Mr. Peregrine I wanted to take the time to respond to your review, Your wife submitted a credit application online and explained the credit challenges. We then submitted the deal to the bank and were able to get an approval with a required acquisition because of the credit challenges. In the meantime, while trying to get your approval the car was sold. Unfortunately we are unable to hold a car with the hopes that we can get someone approved. We must make that car available to the public and in this case it was taken by our Toyota store to sell to a customer. Your wife did request that we try and get you approved first because of the challenges. After approval, since the car was already sold, we happened to find you an even newer car for your liking. We did everything in our power to get an approval at the bank and unfortunately the car was sold in the meantime. I would love the opportunity to respectively talk to you and understand we did as your wife requested. Cline Davis General Manager Acura of Seattle Fiat of Seattle 301 Baker Blvd Seattle, WA 98188 cdavis@acuraofseattle.com 206-433-1000 office

Best car purchasing experience ever

by from seattle, wa |

Best car purchasing experience I have ever had!! Terry was great to work with and very thorough. His customer service and willingness to "go-the-extra-mile" was much appreciated!

Wonderful

by from Seattle, WA |

We just purchased a new 2013 Acura, and our salesman Ed Siou is the most knowledgable, professional, and personable representative we have ever met. My wife Tami was indecisive and wanted to look at every Acura model. Ed was more than understanding and took his time to ensure that he found the right vehicle to meet our needs. I can't describe how happy we are that we got the right car, at the right price, from the right dealership. The moment we walked in the door we felt at ease. No pressure, no gimmicks... just a great easy-going experience! We will definitely be back for our next vehicle, and will highly recommend our salesman Ed Siou to everyone we meet.

Salesman Ryan made the difference!

by from Seattle, WA |

He was very helpful and accomodated our needs. He also gave us the option of testing out several cars without complaints. He was very detailed about the descriptions of the cars and the features that the cars came with. He answer all of our questions and knowledgeable. No pressure at any circumastances. Excellent service and a great personality overall. Thanks Ryan!! We'll see you again!