Rodland Toyota

6816 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203

We bought a 2015 rav4.

by from everett wa |

My name is Mikhail & Mariya I bought a vehicle from rodland Toyota in everett the sales person was really know what to say regarding that car that we wanted to buy. And his name is Taylor Garneau I would really be appreciated for him he was really nice salesperson I would recommend to any one who will ask me thanks Taylor Garneau.

Terrible experience

by from Portland, Oregon |

I live in Portland, and found a car that I loved at this dealership. I worked with a salesperson via email (who was great) and we agreed on a deal. I put down a $500 deposit, that he promised *in writing* would be refunded to my bank account - NOT as a down payment toward the vehicle - when I arrived in Seattle. When I arrived in Seattle, Rodland offered me FAR less than my car was worth. In fact, $2,000 less than another dealership had offered me. After hours of negotiating with John, the financing manager, we finally agreed on a price, and I went to sign papers. As I was about to sign my last paper, I realized that it was $500 more than we had agreed on... I had already agreed to pay $1,300 more than I had anticipated, so another $500 DID matter to me. John had assumed that my $500 deposit was a down payment, so after they refunded it, he added it onto the price we had agreed on. I understand that this was a lack of communication between the salesperson and the financing manager, but any company that prides itself on customer service would recognize this mistake and make it right. John was very adamant that this was MY fault... not his. As a result, I had to drive three hours back to Portland without the car I had gone there for. One hour after I left, John called to ask me if I wanted to "make a deal," which I found interesting considering we HAD made a deal that he didn't honor, and the fact that he was VERY aware that I had to drive back to Oregon, so why would I turn around and drive another hour back to Seattle? The terrible customer service is the sole reason I would never go back to Rodland Toyota. John Yi (I believe that was his last name) was so disrespectful and lacked integrity. The salesperson, Marcus, was great, but ultimately, he doesn't make any of the decisions. I'm very disappointed that I was unable to leave with that car because I really loved it.

Great customer service and extremely nice people!

by from Mount Vernon, wa |

This was my first time buying at a dealership and it was a great experience. Super friendly and helpful people. The waiting room even had toys for my daughter to entertain herself with. I absolutely love my car and will definitely buy from here again someday!

Great Service From Colin at Rodland Toyota

by from Edmonds, Wa |

We went through several dealerships including another Toyota dealership and just felt constant pressure and dissatisfaction with the service provided to us. We decided to leave our immediate area and try Rodland Toyota. Upon entering Rodland Toyota, we were kindly greeted by Colin Miler, who immediately made us feel at ease. Colin was extremely personable and easy to communicate with. We told him what we wanted and he was quick to show us what we were looking for as well as help us understand the differences between the various classes that were offered within the model that we were looking at. Never during our encounter with Colin did we feel pressured to make a purchase but rather he allowed us the time we needed to make a decision that was right for us. On leaving the dealership on our first encounter, he never requested our contact information but rather just gave us his card and told us to contact him if we had any questions. Later that month, we contacted Colin and informed him of what we were interested in and asked him to meet with us again at which point we committed to a purchase of a Toyota RAV 4. Throughout the entire process, Colin was extremely easy to communicate with & kept in touch via e-mail/text messaging always making sure that we were always up to date with the status of our car. Unfortunately, due to our work schedules, we were unable to pick up the car right away once it arrived to the dealership, and again, Colin was extremely understanding. He patiently waited for us, for a convenient day and time for us to come and complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up the car. Most importantly, Colin always ensured that we were happy and satisfied throughout the entire process. Overall, we were extremely pleased with Colin and the Rodland Toyota dealership being that this was the first time we were buying a new car and would highly recommend them! Additionally, we love our new car! Thank you Colin for making our experience so pleasant.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Mountlake Terrace, WA |

I am so happy with my 2014 Rav4. I did a lot of research on my own and knew what I wanted. Mike Massey was a delight. He listened to what I had to say and I never felt any pressure. He understood that this was my first "new" car and he answered all my questions. He definitely knows his cars. I would highly recommend Mike as your go to person.

MR. JEFFREY D. MILLER

by from LAKE STEVENS |

MY WIFE AND I TRUELY LIKED MIKE. HE WAS PLEASANT TO WORK WITH AND TO BUY FROM HIM.

Excellence

by from Everett WA |

I have had the best experience buying cars here at Rodland Toyota! Mike Hilderbrand has been helping me find what I want in a vehicle since 2009. He makes it so simple and stress free. In the past, I have had nothing, but regret going to buy any vehicle due to the time, effort and the sales pitches. Everyone at Rodland makes this process so simple. Thank you for making this effortless and pain free! :) I recommend RODLAND TOYOTA!!!!

So fantastic!

by from Seattle, WA |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer. I've had two cars in the past die out on me, so I thought it was time I invested in a new car. Everyone here was so friendly and Doug helped me find the perfect car for me! I loved my experience and I love my new car.

June 18, 2014

Hi Ellen! Thanks for sharing your experience with our dealership on Cars.com. We hope you are loving your new car. If you have questions about your vehicle, please let us know. Doug is always a great resource for help! Thanks again.

Very pleasant and friendly

by from Langley, WA |

Our salesman Jensen made us feel more like guests in a great hotel or restaurant. None of the unpleasant 'car salesman' stuff. We were pretty much set on buying the Highlander, but there were many questions about features, etc. We looked at all the available Highlanders, test-drove one, and eventually decided what we wanted. The car with the exact features we wanted was not available, it had to be ordered and was delivered in two weeks. Rodland also arranged financing for us. Overall very good experience.

June 18, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing! We hope your new car was worth the wait. Thank you for being flexible as we searched for your perfect vehicle. We are lucky to have Jensen on our team, and are so pleased to hear that he delivered service par with a great hotel or restaurant! That's an amazing compliment. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new Highlander!

Great experience!

by from Mill Creek, WA |

I walked into the dealership and Harry Chen was really gracious to work with. The service was excellent and Harry was very pleasant and no pressure. I felt I got a GREAT deal on my daughter's first car. I will definitely be back. I am fussy about car sales and car sales people, but Harry Chen was delightful. Alicia in Mill Creek

June 18, 2014

Thanks for sharing Alicia, and thank you for your business. Hopefully your daughter is enjoying her new car! What a lucky girl. Hearing your positive feedback is really helpful, and such a compliment. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership again.